Part Time Marketing & Communications Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Nespresso
We have a great opportunity for a Part-Time Trade Marketing Specialist to join our New Zealand B2C marketing team for a 12 Month Contract!
- Part-Time 3 Days a Week!
- 12 Month Contract!
- Work for a Luxury Brand!
Listed three days agoat SealesWinslow
An exciting opportunity - a key communications and marketing role within Seales Winslow based in Mount Maunganui. Develop and grow with our business.
- Fast paced activity with lots of variety
- Key role for supporting business growth
- Great work-life balance (~4.5 hrs work per day)
Listed seven days agoat Bullet-Ride LtdJoin the fast-growing team at Fishing and Adventure TV Listed two days agoat The Marketing StudioThe Marketing Studio in Nelson are on the lookout for a Marketing Assistant to support their marketing team. Listed seven days agoat H2R Consulting
We're currently looking for a motivated marketing assistant for a part time, 6 week position.
- Part time, 6 week position
- Great Central Auckland location
- Competitive hourly rate
Listed four hours agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Brilliant role in the beauty industry - 30 hours per week - Australasian FMCG retail markets - Based in Panmure
- Small but hugely successful company
- Health & Beauty brands
- Motived and passionate team
Listed seven days agoat Onehunga Business AssociationPart-time role that supports the Onehunga Town Manager and Business Association members to deliver events, promotions and communication campaigns. Listed seven days agoat Ryman Healthcare
What better way to grasp the reality of your chosen career path, than to immerse yourself in a successful marketing team, at Ryman Healthcare!
- Part time position available
- Fast paced and varied role
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies!
Listed three days agoat Living Springs TrustResponsible for running digital marketing campaigns covering all events, causes, appeals and sales marketing for Living Springs, located in Allandale. Listed nine days agoat Quentosity LtdDo you want to work for a dynamic, inspiring creative agency? We are looking for a Copy Writer who can think and write creatively. Listed one day agoat Haka Educational ToursHaka Educational Tours are looking for a Content and Communications Specialist to join our team based at our head office in Newmarket, Auckland. Listed eight days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
An incredible opportunity for a pro-active, experienced Marketing Coordinator to join a well-respected New Zealand organisation.
- Marketing Opportunity
- Part-time Permanent
- CBD location
Listed thirteen days agoat Parliamentary Service
Bring your political nous and your personable, charismatic nature to a role that's unlike any other.
- Get out and about in your electorate
- Varied role dealing with a diverse range of people and situations
- A unique and rewarding environment unlike any other
Listed nine days agoat Bowel Cancer New Zealand
Fundraising and Event Coordination, Database and relationship management for Nationwide Charity.
- Part time, working from home - anywhere in New Zealand
- Flexible hours across 25 hours per week
- Fun and rewarding
Listed two days agoat Nelson Tasman Chamber of Commerce
We are looking for a Communications Manager to help promote the Chamber’s role of unlocking business potential for our hundreds of members.
- Promote the Chamber's role of unlocking business potential
- Bring your expert writing, social media and online experience to the role
- Join a small, dynamic and supportive team
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a marketing guru to join our team to create and implement our marketing strategy. This is a key strategic role in our business.
- Great team culture, fun, vibrant working environment, flexible hours
- Progressive, innovative firm
- A new role to make your own
Listed thirteen days agoat Auckland MuseumThe Marketing Manager is responsible for generating awareness of the Museum's public offer and driving engagement with a broad range of audiences. Listed seventeen days agoat Cystic Fibrosis NZResponsible for all communication activities for Cystic Fibrosis NZ. Flexible, part-time role (20 hours per week) in a small team. Listed fourteen days agoat Zambrero New ZealandWe are looking for a superstar Marketing Assistant to join our team. Multi-faceted role encompassing social, influencers, radio, LAM, design and more. Listed sixteen days agoat Hilton Auckland
A Marketing Coordinator will work with the Marketing and Communications Team to assist in the implementation of the marketing plans and execution.
- Marketing Career Opportunity
- Most Well known Hotel brand in the World
- Fast paced and rewarding role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education