Marketing & Communications Jobs in All Wellington
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Limited
This role will suit an experienced Events Specialist with a broad background of skills across events, project management and digital marketing.
- Events and marketing opportunity in high profile sector
- Work with a close-knit, collegial and open team environment
- Bring your new ideas and creativity to the role
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading, global specialist recruitment consultancies, operating in 29 countries.
- Work for a leading Global consultancy
- National role supporting NZ business operations
- Opportunities for career progression
Listed sixteen hours agoat TIA
Proactively create and pitch positive tourism content for traditional and social media.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Part time - flexible hours and location
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced journalist
Listed five days agoat people&co.
This is a fantastic new opportunity for a talented strategic partnerships, sponsorship professional to become a critical member
- Sponsorship and relationship management expertise required
- Brand new role
- Make your mark in 2019 and beyond
Listed one day agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Come and be part of our fanastic team...
- Fixed Term or Secondment to December 2020
- Enjoy liaising with internal and external parties?
Listed five days agoat Cancer Society (Wellington Division)
This roles requires someone with professional integrity with experience in a fundraising-communication-marketing mix.
- Communications and Marketing experience
- Work for one of NZ's most Trusted Charities
Listed thirteen days agoat Verve-The Event AgencyWorking with event mangers and marketing team assisting with coordinating events and marketing activity for NZs new cool festival - WLG-X Listed nine days agoat New Zealand Red CrossThis position provides assistance in all areas of individual donation handling and fulfilment, data processing and supporter care. Listed one day agoat CBG Health Research
If you answer yes to all of the above and are looking for a positive change in 2019, we'd love to hear from you.
- Are you outgoing and engaging?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life?
- Would you like complete control of your working day?
Listed seven days agoat NZ RugbyNew Zealand Rugby (NZR) has an exciting opportunity available for a Marketing & Communications Manager Listed eight days agoat Health Quality and Safety Commission
We are looking for a full-time intermediate Communications Coordinator for the small Communications team in our Wellington office.
- Do you have a passion for social media?
- Bring your great attention to detail
- Enjoy a busy and varied role
Listed thirteen days agoat Verve-The Event AgencyPlay a pivotal part in successfully building WLG-X - the festival of creative collisions (20 hours per week) Listed ten hours agoat Scots CollegeWe are seeking to appoint a dynamic person to support the Marketing Manager in general graphic design work and marketing activities Listed five days agoat Hays Talent SolutionsDrive customer advocacy ensuring that we ‘do right’ by customers, promoting good customer outcomes and great experiences. Listed five days agoat Engineering New Zealand
This position is a great opportunity to bring your marketing expertise to a new organisation and help bring engineering to life for all New Zealanders
- Lead campaigns for two exciting new programmes
- Create compelling content for various channels
- Join a fun hard-working team
Listed nine hours agoat Inland RevenueAre you currently in a senior level communications role and ready to step up and use your expertise in a more meaningful way? Listed nine days agoat ACC
Use your curious enthusiasm and creative energy to hunt out good stories and create great content.
- Are you a great writer who likes a challenge?
- Bring your energy and tenacity
- Turn stories into powerful content
Listed five days agoat Education New ZealandWe are looking for a dynamic International Market Manager to join our International team and work in a variety of our markets. Listed twelve days agoat NZ RugbyNZ Rugby is seeking a talented Product Manager to support us in effectively engaging and attracting fans to passionately support NZ's national game.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education