Marketing & Communications Jobs in Wellington CBD Wellington
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat TIA
Proactively create and pitch positive tourism content for traditional and social media.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Part time - flexible hours and location
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced journalist
Listed seven days agoat people&co.
This is a fantastic new opportunity for a talented strategic partnerships, sponsorship professional to become a critical member
- Sponsorship and relationship management expertise required
- Brand new role
- Make your mark in 2019 and beyond
Listed three days agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Come and be part of our fanastic team...
- Fixed Term or Secondment to December 2020
- Enjoy liaising with internal and external parties?
Listed two days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Perfect role for someone with 2+ years’ experience either in an Ad agency as an account executive, or as a marketing assistant dealing with...
- 25 - 30 hours per week role over 5 working days
- Implement campaigns, update copy and liase with website providers
- Digital and print background.
Listed seven days agoat Cancer Society (Wellington Division)
This roles requires someone with professional integrity with experience in a fundraising-communication-marketing mix.
- Communications and Marketing experience
- Work for one of NZ's most Trusted Charities
Listed two days agoat Z EnergyResponsible for generating and executing brand and product campaigns both externally and internally. Listed fifteen days agoat Verve-The Event AgencyWorking with event mangers and marketing team assisting with coordinating events and marketing activity for NZs new cool festival - WLG-X Listed ten days agoat New Zealand Red CrossThis position provides assistance in all areas of individual donation handling and fulfilment, data processing and supporter care. Listed three days agoat CBG Health Research
If you answer yes to all of the above and are looking for a positive change in 2019, we'd love to hear from you.
- Are you outgoing and engaging?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life?
- Would you like complete control of your working day?
Listed fifteen days agoat The Life Flight Trust
A fantastic opportunity to use your skills and talents to support the work of Life Flight’s Westpac Chopper and Air Ambulance Planes
- Be part of a life saving team that makes a huge difference in the community
- Gain valuable marketing,fundraising and events experience
- Enjoy a varied and exciting role
Listed nine days agoat NZ RugbyNew Zealand Rugby (NZR) has an exciting opportunity available for a Marketing & Communications Manager Listed one day agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Use your strategy and engagement skills to support a significant programme of work looking at the future of cash in New Zealand
- Senior communications opportunity
- Support public consultation & engagement
- 12 months fixed-term
Listed ten days agoat Health Quality and Safety Commission
We are looking for a full-time intermediate Communications Coordinator for the small Communications team in our Wellington office.
- Do you have a passion for social media?
- Bring your great attention to detail
- Enjoy a busy and varied role
Listed fourteen days agoat Verve-The Event AgencyPlay a pivotal part in successfully building WLG-X - the festival of creative collisions (20 hours per week) Listed two days agoat Scots CollegeWe are seeking to appoint a dynamic person to support the Marketing Manager in general graphic design work and marketing activities Listed six days agoat Hays Talent SolutionsDrive customer advocacy ensuring that we ‘do right’ by customers, promoting good customer outcomes and great experiences. Listed seven days agoat Engineering New Zealand
This position is a great opportunity to bring your marketing expertise to a new organisation and help bring engineering to life for all New Zealanders
- Lead campaigns for two exciting new programmes
- Create compelling content for various channels
- Join a fun hard-working team
Listed two days agoat Inland RevenueAre you currently in a senior level communications role and ready to step up and use your expertise in a more meaningful way?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education