Marketing & Communications, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Wellington CBD Wellington
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sweeney Vesty Limited
SweeneyVesty is seeking an outstanding communications professional to join the team in our Wellington office
- Fantastic opportunity in top NZ agency
- Manage a portfolio of stimulating corporate and consumer clients
- Be part of a global team
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Limited
Enjoy plenty of variety and work with a great team of highly passionate people in an interesting and unique organisation.
- Premier performing arts organisation
- Varied and busy role, a key member of the marketing team
- Based in central Wellington
Listed two days agoat Massey University
Our kitchen has a role available for a Catering Assistant/Sandwich Hand for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Prepare a range of cold items including sandwiches and cabinet food
- Operate between the hours of 6am to 3pm Monday to Friday
- Work within our small team and own this role
Listed ten days agoat Weta WorkshopWeta Workshop is on the hunt for Marketing's rising star! Listed two days agoat Prime Hotels LimitedMercure Wellington Abel Tasman and Mercure Wellington Central City Hotel and Apartments are seeking a enthusiastic, career driven individual Listed four days agoat SPCAWe are seeking a casual Functions Assistant to join our Conference and Functions Team. Listed twelve days agoat UniLodge Australia Pty LtdWe're on the lookout for a Front Office Receptionist to assist with customer service and ongoing property management. Listed two days agoat InterContinental Wellington
Bring your engaging personality to join our excellent Night team as a Night Audit Service Agent in the heart of Wellington!
- Located in Central Wellington
- Opportunity to grow and develop with a global company
- Be a part of our supportive & close knit team!
Listed five days agoat Bolton Hotel
Bolton Hotel are now recruiting for a Reservations Coordinator to join our team!
- Premier Independent Hotel
- Exciting Opportunity in Wellington CBD
Listed five days agoat Sofitel WellingtonAre you a Night Owl? Don’t mind being awake in the wee hours of the morning? We have the perfect night role for you.... Listed four days agoat Z Energy
Support the delivery of the Caltex Marketing plan across brand, retail and loyalty
- Work flexibly
- Develop and implement retail marketing programmes
- Fantastic career opportunity
Listed four days agoat Wellington Museums TrustDo you want to help shape the digital future for four of Wellington's key attractions? Listed four days agoat QJumpersThis position supports the Revenue Managers with ensuring all properties managed by Rooms Online are kept fully optimised in all online formats. Listed three days agoat Kitomba
As a key member of the marketing team, you will utilise your creative writing skills to become to the voice of the Kitomba brand.
- Attractive salary + benefits
- Achieve great work-life balance
- International business with focus on long-term success
Listed five days agoat AHS HospitalityAn opportunity for an Overnight Public Area Cleaner to join our dynamic team in the new Rydges Hotel next to Wellington Airport Listed five days agoat Rabobank
Rabobank’s commitment to New Zealand’s agribusiness includes employing the highest calibre people and giving them the opportunity to grow.
- Rare global and multi-brand marketing opportunity
- Broad scope of global, national and local initiatives
- Opportunity to stretch your strategic thinking capability and shine
Listed five days agoat Heritage Hotel Management Limited
As our Front Office Manager you will be the face of CityLife Wellington, ensuring an excellent guest experience is delivered by you and your team.
- Leadership opportunity in a great tight-knit team
- Work for a well respected New Zealand-wide hotel group
- Great benefits including staff meals and discounted hotel nights
Listed six days agoat InterContinental Wellington
We are looking for people who take pride in their work to join our friendly & supportive team delivering 5 star service
- Free duty meals and laundered uniform
- Access to hotel discounts world wide
- Develop and grow with a global hotel company - IHG
Listed nine days agoat Te Papa MuseumCasual Kitchen Porters now required for our catering operations at Parliament Listed five days agoat Bolton Hotel
Bolton Hotel are looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our team!
- Premier Independent Wellington Hotel
- Be part of an amazing team!
- Great opportunity!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education