Marketing & Communications Jobs in Wellington CBD WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty days agoat Contact Energy
Customer driven marketing role who's impact is felt across the country
- Customer centric role
- World class energy production company
- Wellington based permanent position
Listed seven days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
Great opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation in the New Zealand conference industry.
- Develop and manage key client relationships
- Deliver professional conferences and events
- Join a highly respected conference management brand
Listed thirteen days agoat TEG Pty LtdAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Manager to join our Client Services team, working closely with clients on exciting events. Listed six days agoat State Services Commission
You will be responsible for organising multiple events and engagement processes for the State Services Commission and the Public Service Fale
- Fixed term contract
- Working in the newly established Public Service Fale
- Ideally have insight into the cultures, context and languages of Pacific peoples
Listed thirteen days agoat GS1 New Zealand
Be part of the team who are focused on driving stakeholder engagement and projects with our industry-leading solutions in the public sector.
- Be a part of unique org contributing to the development of business in NZ
- Ability to make your mark in one of our biggest pieces of work ever
- A skilled and social bunch of people who enjoy their work
Listed twenty one days agoat NZDF
Plan, coordinate and deliver events, commemorations & ceremonies within the NZDF
- Coordinate NZDF support for military events
- Utilise your knowledge of military protocol
- Wellington CBD based role
Listed twenty four days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
A key senior member within a team that focuses on retention performance and preserving existing business across a range of products.
- Financial Services industry
- Campaign Marketing
- Permanent, Wellington-based role in the CBD
Listed seventeen days agoat Loyalty New Zealand Limited
The number one role focus is delivering accurate, timely data for our client & their targeted marketing campaigns, then reporting on their outcomes.
- Unique marketing information analyst role with rich data set
- Creative, vibrant, fast paced organisation
Listed twenty seven days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Works as part of the team responsible for developing, enhancing and managing the NZ Transport Agency online communication channels.
- Work with an experienced and professional Channels and Web team
- Work collaboratively with various teams
- Location: Preferably Wellington (May consider Palmerston North)
Listed twenty four days agoat Aro Digital
Don’t miss the opportunity to join this locally owned and independent agency in the beating heart of Wellington.
- Be part of improving the quality & understanding of NZs digital marketing scene
- Work with some of the most exciting businesses in NZ
- Fun, collaborative team that look out for each other
Listed twenty six days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
This position provides assistance in all areas of individual donation handling and fulfilment, data processing and supporter care.
- Casual Role
- Largest International Humanitarian Organisation
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Listed four days agoat StuffExcellent opportunity to grow & develop your career with a market leader | Connect today! Listed twelve days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
We're looking for two experienced CMS developers to take on a fixed-term position at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Develop solutions that support our mobile-first, responsive development approach
- Bring your experience in mobile-first and responsive design
- Offering a 12 month fixed-term, full-time position
Listed twenty one days agoat TwoticksGreat opportunity for an experienced AD or SAD to join our client in this key role working across both public and private sectors Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Newly created position in a highly functioning marketing team
- Lower Hutt location
- Established, premium brand
- Excellent career growth
Listed twenty five days agoat CBG Health Research
An exciting opportunity for you use your outstanding people skills, focus and drive in this challenging and rewarding work.
- A people job with meaning and purpose
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work independently
- Important work that influences government decisions
Listed four days agoat Evolve Outdoors Group LtdMarket and grow online sales for the Hunters Element and Riverworks brands in domestic and international markets. Listed thirteen days agoat Porirua City Council
We have two roles available, one permanent and one fixed-term position.
- Provide assistance and guidance to event organisers
- Bring your excellent organisational skills
- Work directly with our community
Listed twenty one days agoat Wild Chef
Exciting opportunity if interested in the Food Industry. Join our growing business to help inspire ideas and solutions. Immediate start available
- Passionate about food
- Be part of a dynamic collaborative family business
- Diverse role that you can grow
Listed twenty one days agoat SilverstripeSilverstripe is growing. We have big ambitions for world domination and we’re looking for excellent people to help us get there. We’re on the loo...
Receive new jobs for this search by email