Marketing & Communications Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Spur NZ td
Fantastic opportunity to kick start your career with a growing live marketing agency.
- Entry Level
- Opportunity to grow and advance
- Vibrant workplace
This is a featured jobat Terra Lana Products Limited
An exciting new role for an experience marketing professional looking for a varied role!
- Want to work within a vibrant sales and marketing team?
- Have a passion for marketing and creating content?
- Want to expand your marketing career?
Listed three days agoat Te Whare Wananga o AwanuiarangiThe primary focus will be implementing effective promotional campaigns to increase student enrolments in our programmes. Listed eleven hours agoat Mitre 10
Broaden your marketing experience, and gain insight into the development of retail and promotional campaigns within an iconic “Kiwi” retailer.
- Work within an experienced Marketing team
- Albany based with on-site parking
- Excellent staff buying privileges
Listed ten hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Excellent opportunity for a Sales/Marketing new or recent graduate who is driven, passionate and loves to solve problems.
- Career Development
- Global Company
- Variety in role
Listed three days agoat SeqirusSeqirus- a CSL company is currently looking to hire an Associate Brand manager to join the Auckland Offices. Listed seven days agoat Bullet-Ride LtdJoin the fast-growing team at Fishing and Adventure TV Listed eleven hours agoat Taupo District Council
Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your skills and passion for digital marketing into an exciting tourism role?
- Destination Great Lake Taupō is the Regional Tourism Organisation
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic digital marketer
- Fixed term opportunity covering parental leave for a 12 month period
Listed one day agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Be responsible for the overall development and implementation of the Farm Source Category Marketing strategy!
- Kick off 2019 with an exciting and unique new role
- Challenge boundaries and enjoy the opportunity to shape and create
- Showcase your strong retail and category marketing management skillset
Listed two days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Join our experienced marketing team at Firth and get to work with great brands and projects across New Zealand.
- Join an experienced team
- Opportunity to develop your marketing skills
- Varied and exciting role
Listed ten hours agoat Randstad Specialised ServicesWe are looking for a candidate who is hungry to bring their own creative flair to this role and take the team and results to the next level. Listed three days agoat Euro Bar LtdAre you an online marketing whizz with a creative flair and a passion for events? Listed two days agoat Hancocks Wine, Spirit & Beer MerchantsThis position is charged with the task of shaping and driving marketing strategy for key brands within the Hancocks spirits portfolio. Listed four days agoat IcebreakerAs Global Merchandising Manager – Adventure, located in our global head office in Auckland, New Zealand, you’ll drive the seasonal apparel vis... Listed five hours agoat DOWNER NZWe are looking for someone with ambition, tenacity and a flair for developing a great story. Listed two days agoat Fluid Sales & MarketingWe are looking for someone will passion and drive to play a vital part in our marketing team Listed four days agoat IcebreakerNaturally progressive in your thinking, you will collaborate with designers, brand teams, retail partners, engineers and scientists as well as... Listed one day agoat ArchiPro LtdWe are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our young and exciting brand and accelerate awareness and advocacy in New Zealand. Listed eleven hours agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Leading consumer electronics company|East Tamaki location|Market to retail clients
- Suit graduate with 2-3 years experience
- Varied and fast paced role
- Creative social media and graphics guru needed
Listed three days agoat L'Oreal New Zealand Ltd
We have an opportunity for an Internal Communications Executive to join us on a fixed-term basis for six months.
- Are you results driven and flexible in approach?
- Bring your excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work with internationally recognized brands
Listed three days agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Come and be part of our fanastic team...
- Fixed Term or Secondment to December 2020
- Enjoy liaising with internal and external parties?
Listed seven days agoat Sealord Group Limited
This is a perfect opportunity for a talented marketing graduate ready to kick start their FMCG career in a great NZ company!
- Are you enthusiastic and organised?
- Come armed with a bunch of initiative and have the ability to think analytically
- Enjoy an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education