A clear and compelling job ad will help you attract the right people to the role. We’ve created a list of the best and most common job ads posted on SEEK, to help you write your own.
Remember to refer to SEEK’s Laws of Attraction tool to find out the factors that attract candidates to jobs in your industry. This will help you write a more compelling job ad.
Here’s an example of a Registered Nurse job advertisement:
- Job title: Registered Nurse – Aged care
- Company: Apollo Hospital
- Location: Christchurch, Canterbury
- Salary: $30 - 40p/h + additional KiwiSaver + full uniform
- Various additional leave options + time in lieu + onsite childcare
- Additional KiwiSaver + regular salary review period + retail discounts
- Supportive on the job development + promotional opportunities
- Summary: Develop in our supportive team of 8 working 40 hours a week. Use your background as a current New Zealand Registered Nurse in aged care to support our residents.
About Apollo Hospital
We have been the South Island’s leading operator of retirement villages for over 20 years. We are compassionate and lead with empathy in all that we do. We are passionate about enabling people to get the very most out of their retirement, and to achieve this, we prioritise our people because they are at the heart of all we do.
About the role
Our supportive team of eight is on the look-out for two experienced Registered Nurses to join us to enable our aged care residents. Reporting to our Charge Nurse, this full-time opportunity includes key responsibilities such as:
- Provide first class care and services to approx. 20 aged-care residents for 40 hours per week on a rostered shift
- Assessment, planning and implementation of nursing care to our friendly residents
- Collaborate with our care staff in a way that facilitates effective communication, teamwork, and high clinical standards
- Establish and build lasting relationships with our residents, families, and GP’s
- Support our residents’ everyday needs, from clinical to end-of-life care.
- $30 - 40p/h + additional KiwiSaver
- Onsite parking, phone, refer a friend bonus, uniform and subsidised health insurance and further allowances
- Various additional leave options are available and ability to purchase leave
- Time in lieu
- Ongoing 1-to-1 training and coaching
- Promotional opportunities to excel your career
- We fund your external training to help you upskill.
Skills and experience
- Registered Nurse with current NZ Practicing certificate
- Previous working experience within aged care in NZ
- Experience in clinical assessment and observational skills
- Proven experience using clinical IT systems
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear, considerate manner with genuine compassion.
How to apply
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you! Simply click on the “apply” button and follow the prompts. We will get in touch if you are shortlisted for this opportunity.
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to Jeff Smith on +1234 5678 for a confidential chat.
Ready to get started? Click here to post your job ad.