Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Sales, Administration & Office Support, Self Employment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat InternetNZ
Join a six-person team responsible for maintaining and evolving the operational infrastructure for the .nz ccTLD.
- Join a non-profit working to keep New Zealanders safe online
- Strong culture with great social activities
- Flexibility to make the role your own
This is a featured jobat The Pacific Community
SPC is looking for a talented data and evidence-based policy specialist to join the region's premier open data initiative, the Pacific Data Hub.
- Meaningful work
- Generous international benefits and leave package
- Beautiful location
Listed one day agoat Junior Learning
Reporting to the General Manager, this newly established role of Operations Manager combines Inventory Control, Operations and Customer Management.
- Opportunity to join a growing, fun and award-winning company
- Lead and inspire our operations team (customer services, inventory and accounts)
- Be the prime interface for customer accounts, logistics and international 3PLs
Listed forty two minutes agoat Private AdvertiserA part time Office Administration position has become available due to our business growth to assist our Managers with day to day administration. Listed one day agoat SILC Limited
The Scheduler will work with Customers, Support Workers, and Team Leaders.
- A varied role where no two days are the same
- Key role in a supportive team environment
Listed three hours agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Coordinate and grow regional events. Engage with a range of members. Provide administration support to your Committee and wider team.
- Lead the coordination of events and support industry members
- Permanent, full time 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Central CBD, close to Manners/Willis Street
Listed one day agoat Superior Personnel LtdSeeking an enthusiastic Medical Receptionist for a Permanent Part- Time role in Rangiora Listed three days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If you are looking for an office role that offers more than sitting at your desk all day, apply now or call Lizzie or Yasamine on (09) 309 8821.
- Part time hours – Wednesday to Friday
- Fast-paced, varied role!
- Competitive salary
Listed four hours agoat Auckland Council
Amazing opportunity to join Auckland Live as an Event Coordination Administrator!
- Join New Zealand's leading arts and live entertainment organisation
- Bring your strong administrative skills and passion for events
- Permanent, full-time position
Listed six hours agoat Superior Personnel LtdSeeking a permanent part-time Medical Receptionist for afternoon / evening shifts Listed two days agoat The Blind Foundation
The key purpose of this position is to support training programmes being delivered to Blind Foundation clients in the use of adaptive technology.
- Permanent Part time!
Listed twenty three hours agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Temporary Opportunities for Data Entry!
- Temporary assignments
- South & East Auckland
- Hourly rate + 8% holiday pay
Listed one day agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
A part time receptionist role working for a government agency with flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
- 20 hours per week
- Based close to Lower Hutt
Listed twenty three hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Looking for accounts payable work that fits into school hours? You can stop looking now!
- Part time role – 9am to 3pm, 3 days a week
- Join this growing Christchurch branch
- Tech sector
Listed five hours agoat Auckland Heart Group
Secretary/Receptionist for New Zealand's largest and leading private cardiology group.
- Ormiston Hospital, Flatbush
- Free secure parking
- Approximately 30 hours per week
Listed three hours agoat people2people
A ‘feel-good’ assignment! Take this opportunity to work for a positive and values-based organisation.
- Wellington City Centre
- Part-time / Long term assignment
- ASAP Start – Engaging team
Listed five hours agoat Your People Limited
Your People Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a highly motivated and driven Customer Services Representative for a temporary role.
- $21 per hour
- Immediate Start
- Temporary role until late September
Listed one day agoat P and B Group
Are you a motivated administrator with great attention to detail, can-do attitude and love customer service?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
- Locally owned and operated
- Busy, fast paced environment
Listed three days agoat photosport ltdWe are a leading sports photography business in the media industry based in Newmarket looking for a part time office assistant. Listed two days agoat Total Equipment And Machinery Ltd
Enthusiastic and motivated person to provide high quality reception and administrative support.
- Permanent Position.
- 40 Hours per week
Receive new jobs for this search by email