Education & Training Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Transformation Academy
We are looking for someone to deliver the teaching of foundation skills to our students using the creative arts medium, in particular dance or music.
- Free car parking
- School hours
- A great team of support staff
This is a featured jobat Brightlands Childcare Centre
Leadership of the centre with capacity of around 100 children across three rooms, alongside meeting admin, compliance and financial expectations.
- Brand New High Quality Centre in Te Rapa
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Supportive management and ongoing professional development
Listed six days agoat Porirua City Council
This is an exciting opportunity for you to use your education background and work in the engaging teaching environment at Pataka.
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Bring your working knowledge of national curricula
- Be part of a small and successful team
Listed one day agoat ServiceIQ
Are you looking for a change in direction or a new environment to further develop your existing Quality Assurance and moderation skills?
- A new challenge for 2019?
- Wellington CBD based
- May be flexible with hours and/or location for the right person
Listed one day agoat UCOLStudent Success is looking for a Professional U-Skills Transition Coordinator Listed one day agoat Ministry of EducationThe Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you want to make a difference for young learners. Listed seven hours agoat St John's College
Get students playing sport by administering our sports programme
- Support young men into sport
- Streamline registrations and admin
- Excellent sporting College with family spirit
Listed six hours agoat BCITO
We have an awesome opportunity for a Education Manager responsible for delivering high quality education and qualifications for industry training.
- Your senior role with NZ's leading tertiary Industry Training Organisation
- Fast moving - wickedly exciting - simply awesome
- Have real impact on vocational education
Listed one day agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Are you passionate about providing an exceptional customer service to students?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
- Provide expert professional student administration services
- Join a vibrant team environment
Listed two hours agoat Tradewind Recruitment LtdYear 6 Teacher required from April 2019 in London. Teacher Aide in the class full time. Possibility to continue on into the 2019/2020 academic year. Listed seven days agoat Rangitoto College
An exciting opportunity exists for a proven database administrator whose attention to detail and accuracy are raved about by employers.
- Local North Shore School
- Term Time Only
- Collegial Work environment
Listed six days agoat Ministry of EducationGreat part-time opportunities if you want to make a difference for young learners with additional needs in early childhood settings. Listed four days agoat UCOLStudent Success is looking for a Professional Advocacy and Welfare Coordinator Listed one day agoat Tauranga City CouncilThis exciting role aims to encourage and support the delivery of the cycle skills programme across primary and intermediate schools. Listed four days agoat UCOLStudent Success is looking for a Professional Student Life Coordinator Listed six hours agoat EC EnglishWe are currently looking for a Student Services Representative for our busy Auckland campus, who can deliver great service to our students. Listed four days agoat UCOLStudent Success is looking for a Professional Student Life Coordinator Listed seven hours agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
We are looking for a flexible full-time or two part-time Programme Coordinators to join our FLS team, between our Oranga and Epsom offices.
- Do you have experience coordinating the logistics of programmes and workshops?
- Bring your great organisational skills
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education