Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Footsteps Community Preschool
Centre Manager, hands on person responsible role as well as being fully involved in the building project to develop NEW purpose built premises!
- Opportunity to be involved in the development and building of NEW Premises
- Close supportive network with adjacent Primary school
- Christian Special Character and Values
Listed two days agoat Otago Girls High SchoolWe are looking for an organized, motivated and flexible person to coordinate bilingual support for students from refugee backgrounds, their families. Listed two days agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyLibrary Assistant to work at South Campus - excellent customer service ethic - great way to start a library career Listed twenty one hours agoat University of Canterbury
Be part of the Macmillan Brown Library team that provides access to cultural heritage collections which reflect UC's place in Aotearoa and beyond.
- Do you have a good understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi?
- Bring your ability to handle a range of customer inquiries
- Enrich your own professional and personal development
Listed five days agoat Life Education Trust (NZ)This is an opportunity to make your mark working with schools in Rotorua, to empower children to make healthy choices. Listed four days agoat Museum of Transport & Technology
An exciting opportunity to contribute to our young Aucklanders with fun & interactive programmes.
- A fun environment with a close-knit, creative team
- Benefits for you and your family
Listed eighteen hours agoat PwC NZ
An excellent opportunity to join PwC Christchurst, as a member of the support team. This key role requires a dedicated and efficient professional.
- Excellent benefits provided to all staff such as dress for the day.
- Join a highly skilled team, working in a culture that is driven to succeed.
- Join our market-leading firm taking your career to the next level
Listed one day agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Focus on and advise, support and grow our staff in the design of course and programme curricular.
- Utilise your experience working in curriculum development in the Aotearoa
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Join a dynamic and supportive team
Listed ten days agoat Mana CollegeTeacher Aide - Learning support Listed five days agoat St John
Develop confident young New Zealanders who care for the health and well-being of themselves and their communities.
- Start a new role in 2020 and make a difference educating our tamariki
- 20 hours per week
- Work for one of the most trusted charities in New Zealand!
Listed three days agoat University of Canterbury
Be responsible for maintaining and expanding the Outreach Programme activities for the College of Business and Law.
- Support students transition into their tertiary study
- Utilise your education experience to create engaging programmes
- Work alongside a dynamic outreach and education community
Listed eight days agoat Youthline AucklandExperienced spoken word poet with youth interaction experience and/or creative arts or community arts experience wanted Listed nine days agoat Southern Health SchoolTeacher aide, part time, fixed term. The Southern Health School teaches students who are unable to attend school because of high health needs Listed eleven days agoat Ministry of Education
Help maximise learning and promote social inclusion for children and young people with learning support needs.
- We have a big and important job to do and we need your help
- Make a real difference in children and young people's lives
- Work as part of a trans-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals
Listed four days agoat University of Otago
Wellington Medical and Health Sciences Library has an opportunity for a motivated person as a part time library assistant.
- Provide customer service and assist with collection management
- Permanent, part-time position
- Join New Zealand's oldest University
Listed ten days agoat Future SkillsStudent Advisor - Full time permanent Manukau Listed three days agoat Ministry of Education
Are you interested in leading practice and service delivery to support children and young people to access an education that meets their needs.
- Can you quickly establish strong relationships of purpose and high credibility?
- Demonstrate your ability to work with a range of agencies and community groups
- Provide inclusive and equitable outcomes for young people
Receive new jobs for this search by email