Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Auckland University Of Technology
Spearhead and develop our outstanding School's capabilities, reputation and provision of high-quality education and research
- Critical academic leadership role - guide, empower and drive excellence
- Embrace staff career progression, research engagement, partnerships & funding
- AUT is ranked in the top 1% of world universities
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in communities through education and community development in the sustainability sector?
- Demonstrate your organisational skills and ability to self motivate
- Permanent part time role - 24 hours per week
- Be part of a supportive and friendly team!
Listed five days agoat KidsfirstWe are looking for a highly motivated leader to join the Kidsfirst Kindergartens Professional Leadership Team. Listed eleven days agoat Te Aka Ora Charitable TrustOur Amazing center is looking for qualified, nurturing, enthusiastic support sto join our vibrant centre in Sunny Gisborne! Applications close 1 April Listed two days agoat NorthTec
We currently have a part-time (30 hours per week) position available for an outstanding tutor to teach our renowned business programme in Whangarei.
- Do you have teaching experience and hold a relevant degree?
- Bring your accounting knowledge and desire to help others
- Enjoy free on-site parking and enhanced leave provisions
Listed ten days agoat New Windsor SchoolNew Windsor School is a vibrant, multicultural and inclusive environment with a current student roll of approx 450. Don't miss this opportunity! Listed nine days agoat Ministry of Education
The Principal Advisor - Service Delivery is a pivotal role and will support the delivery of a number of the Government's key programmes.
- Oversee and manage components of projects
- Lead wide-ranging communications
- Contribute to the evaluation of the service delivery design model
Listed nineteen days agoat Advanced Learning Limited
Join the team at WTE and help improve writing outcomes in schools across New Zealand.
- Applicants sought from Auckland - Waikato - Tauranga - Northland
- Contract work with NZ's most innovative education company
- Deliver WTE Writing Programmes in schools around NZ
Listed thirteen days agoat St Cuthbert's College
BOARDING HOUSE WEEKEND SUPERVISOR
- Part time, permanent
- Commencing 10 May 2020
- Term Time only
Listed ten days agoat Blind Low Vision NZ
Recommend & train clients on a range of adaptive tools. Make a significant impact, helping us to achieve a 'life without limits' for our clients.
- Covering Lower North Island Region
- Flexible working environment
- Varied, challenging and rewarding position
Listed nine days agoat Review Publishing Co LtdFull time nanny required for in home care of one child aged 14months. Located in Green Bay. Nannying experience is a must (prefer 3+ years). Listed nine days agoat Manukau Institute of Technology
You will have an active commitment to the quality of students’ aspirations and achievement.
- Support our Schools and Community Team Leader
- Link with students, local secondary schools and communities
- Setting and meeting interaction and sales targets comes second nature to you
Listed twelve days agoat Guardians of the Bay of Islands Inc
The Engagement Manager will lead Project Island Song's learning, volunteering, and visitor engagement programmes - Teaming with wildlife!
- A fantastic opportunity to make a real and lasting contribution
- Teaming with wildlife - work with people and nature
- Iconic location - Bay of Islands
Listed thirteen days agoat UCOLThe Learning Technologies LMS Administrator’s primary role is the oversight of UCOL’s Learning Management System - Moodle. Listed eleven days agoat Sherwood PrimaryPart time caregiver at Before & After School Care, opportunity for University student 3 or 5 days per week. Listed four days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Provide operations support to the teaching innovation and research functions of Whitireia and WelTec.
- Bring your excellent organisation and communication skills
- Guide staff their teaching innovation and research activities
- Be part of a dynamic and supportive team
Listed thirteen days agoat Columba CollegeWe are looking for an enthusiastic and organised person to be the Junior School Sports Coordinator for our Year 3 to 8 students.
Receive new jobs for this search by email