Education & Training Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat EXCEL School of Performing Arts
EXCEL is currently seeking a full time Music Director who can teach music courses at Level 4 and 5 and rehearse bands/ singers for performances
- work with talented singers and musicians
- influence young creatives
- be part of a vibrant and energetic tertiary institution
This is a featured jobat EIT
Join the team. Bring your proven expertise and extensive range of industry experience to EIT and teach theory and practical subjects to our students.
- Career opportunity in Hawke's Bay
- Move from working in industry to tertiary teaching
- Use your skills and knowledge to train potential apprentices of the future
Listed one day agoat Aorere CollegeAn opportunity exists for a Teacher Aide in our Hard Technology Department. The position is for 20 hours per week during school terms. Daily hours Listed six hours agoat Open PolytechnicFor 2019 The Open Polytechnic is looking to expand its pool of assessment writers in the Business domain. Listed twenty two hours agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Work closely with students from all walks of life and support them during their time at University.
- Do you possess business acumen and administration experience?
- Have you engaged and mentored young people to help them achieve their potential?
- Bring experience in communal living, accommodation management or hospitality
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserICL Education Group has opportunities for qualified full-time, part-time and casual English language teachers in the New Year Listed one day agoat Aorere CollegeThe teacher aide positions are for 29 hours per week during the school term. These two positions are for term time only, which means that there is no Listed seven days agoat New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)
An opportunity has arisen at the college for someone to assist us with guiding and supporting students, as Student Services Coordinator.
- Greenlane Location
- Handy to transport hubs and local amenities
- Values based organisation with a global reach
Listed nine days agoat UCOLStudent Success is looking for a Professional U-Skills Transition Coordinator Listed two days agoat Open PolytechnicThe Business Management team is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified people for Adjunct positions. The role will involve marking... Listed five days agoat Ponsonby Intermediate School
Please send your covering letter and CV, including names and contact details of two referees to Jill Charlton: firstname.lastname@example.org. Start 30 Jan
- Excellent working conditions and teamwork
- Need to be positive, flexible, independent and supportive
- Have a genuine enthusiasm to motivate, mentor and inspire our students
Listed two days agoat Open PolytechnicWe are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified people for Adjunct positions. Listed three hours agoat ACG Education LimitedAn opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Preschool Manager to lead our passionate teaching team at ACG Strathallan Preschool. Listed nine days agoat Ministry of EducationThe Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you want to make a difference for young learners. Listed eight days agoat St John's College
Get students playing sport by administering our sports programme
- Support young men into sport
- Streamline registrations and admin
- Excellent sporting College with family spirit
Listed one day agoat ATC New ZealandDo you have early childhood experience & enjoy working with youth? We are seeking a part-time tutor to deliver our Level 3 Early Childhood course. Listed one day agoat Marist Alternative Education LimitedBring your passion and energy for young people disengaged from mainstream schooling as the Leader of the Marist Alternative Education Centre. Listed two days agoat Westbridge Residential SchoolAssistant Cottage Manager Required. Full time permanent position. Working with at risk young people aged 6-15 years. Listed one day agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
Apply your English teaching expertise across a range of levels and purposes
- Support new programme development
- Join a team of experienced language educators
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education