Education & Training Jobs in All Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Star Educare
We are looking for qualified ECE Teachers with a positive and friendly attitude for babies and over 2 year olds.
- Brand new purpose built childcare centre
- We offer professional development through training and mentoring
- Your hard work will be rewarded with competitive salary
This is a featured jobat Transformation Academy
We are looking for someone to deliver the teaching of foundation skills to our students using the creative arts medium, in particular dance or music.
- Free car parking
- School hours
- A great team of support staff
Listed nineteen hours agoat New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)
An opportunity has arisen at the college for someone to assist us with guiding and supporting students, as Student Services Coordinator.
- Greenlane Location
- Handy to transport hubs and local amenities
- Values based organisation with a global reach
Listed fifteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserA great opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join a well established private tertiary institute. Listed sixteen hours agoat anzuk EducationAre you looking for Contracts and Positions? Are you looking for Casual Relief Teaching (CRT)? anzuk have both so Get in contact today! Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdDo you have a passion for Education sector? Do you have experience in sales or recruitment and keen on a new fresh challenge for 2019 Listed two days agoat EC EnglishWe are currently looking for a Student Services Representative for our busy Auckland campus, who can deliver great service to our students. Listed seventeen hours agoat EIT
Join our vibrant Auckland campus and assist our international students to transition successfully into employment.
- Use your knowledge & experience - provide a range of employment related services
- Assist graduates to find suitable employment within the parameters of their Visa
- Prepare & carry out training workshops for students re: CV’s, Interview skills
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserSupport international students and provide pastoral care at ICL Education Group- four evenings and one day in the weekend. Listed two days agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
We are looking for a flexible full-time or two part-time Programme Coordinators to join our FLS team, between our Oranga and Epsom offices.
- Do you have experience coordinating the logistics of programmes and workshops?
- Bring your great organisational skills
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)
Promote to high schools and health and well-being services, operating as the key contact point for our students
- Play a key role promoting our programs to students!
- Do you have excellent relationship building skills?
- Greenlane location
Listed two days agoat Bruce McLaren IntermediateDue to our current team leader developing further leadership opportunities in another position, and another retiring, we are looking for a dynamic... Listed two days agoat Kimberley Childcare Te AtatuWe are looking for 2 teachers for our infants and toddlers room in Te Atatu South. The successful candidates should have a passion for infants, and... Listed six days agoat Chapman Employment Relations Ltd
We are seeking a person with the business expertise and leadership qualities to grow the organisations’ reach and impact.
- Can you lead and coach a team to deliver excellent results?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of girls & young women?
- Do you have a sense of fun and adventure?
Listed seven days agoat Victoria Avenue SchoolAll we want are great teachers, or great beginning teachers. You need to be enthusiastic, a team player, have the ability to challenge our learners... Listed seven days agoat NZEIThe primary function of this role is to recruit, organise and support members in all sectors of NZEI Te Riu Roa membership Listed two days agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
We are looking for a Programme Manager to work for the Pasifika stream with our FLS team, based in Auckland.
- Do you have experience leading programmes of work?
- Bring your ability to ensure projects are delivered timely
- Utilise your excellent communication skills
Listed seven days agoat The University of Auckland
Help make a different to the Pasifika students of the University of Auckland by providing them with career support and guidance.
- Support the career development of Pasifika university students
- Use your relationship building and networking skills to make a difference
- Receive 5 weeks annual leave, with great benefits and flexible hours
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education