Education & Training Jobs in East Tamaki AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Aspire2 International
Great opportunity for an experienced Accounting Programme Leader who is familiar with tertiary level Programme delivery requirements.
- Experience in managing delivery of tertiary level academic programmes
- Strong leadership and planning skills
- Sound knowledge of assessment and moderation principles.
This is a featured jobat Auckland University Of Technology
Utilise your significant learning and teaching leadership expertise and be an ambassador of transformative change
- Operationalise a radically different approach to Learning & Teaching
- Lead and inspire the delivery of innovative services and initiatives
- Permanent, full-time role based in Auckland
Listed thirteen days agoat The University of AucklandWe are seeking a dynamic, proactive and enthusiastic individual to join our Māori and Pacific Admission Scheme team Listed thirteen days agoat ATC New ZealandDo you enjoy equipping people with computing and administration skills and understand how to embed numeracy and literacy within a curriculum? Listed twenty hours agoat Auckland Council
Work with an aweome team at Kauri Kids - Otara Centre.
- Do you want to make a difference in Auckland?
- Come and make a meaningful teaching career at Kauri Kids
- Work in a family friendly environment!
Listed fifteen days agoat Creative Kids NZWe have a position available for an Assistant Supervisor in our Baverstock Oaks Centre in East Tamaki. Listed six days agoat Green Vine LimitedFine Art teacher, preparing, teaching and managing class. make improvement on course quality according to Children‘s feed back Listed six days agoat Kindercare Learning Centres
We have a full-time permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE Teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Are you a dedicated and motivated professional?
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and grow through professional development
- Receive ongoing professional development
Listed nineteen hours agoat Quality Education Services
We offer a competitive hourly rate, great work environment and team culture.
- Join our team as a casual relief tutor at our Manukau campus.
- Make a positive difference in the lives of South Auckland youth ages 16 to 19
- Encourage, Inspire, Motivate and lead young people to success
Listed four days agoat Taikura Trust
Utilise your training expertise - including design, analysis and delivery - to help grow the capability and knowledge of our dedicated team.
- Put your own stamp on this newly created role
- Supportive, inclusive team environment
- Some flexibility available
Listed twenty days agoat Mana Recruitment
Support all learners to ensure they have a successful journey while studying with the Pasifika Education Centre.
- Experience working with adult learners and/or foundation learners
- Ability to deliver and meet targets within timeframes
- Become part of a diverse team of talented and committed people
Listed four days agoat The Blind Foundation
We are currently seeking a qualified Guide Dog Trainer to join our team at our Guide Dogs facility in Manurewa, Auckland.
- New Zealand’s leading provider of services and support for blind and low vision
- Do you have a qualification working with Guide Dogs?
- See the difference you can make
Listed four days agoat Te Wananga o Aotearoa
We are looking for a highly motivated, permanent qualified and registered full time Kaiako (Educator) to inspire and be part of our friendly team.
- Use your skills to make a difference for tamariki, whānau and communities
- A unique organisation committed to quality early learning focusing on tamariki
- Health benefits and free on-site parking
Listed fourteen days agoat EduExperts
Teachers of Primary and Secondary Levels
- Great hourly rate
- Flexible time
- Stonefields location
Listed four days agoat South Pacific College of Natural MedicineSouth Pacific College of Natural Medicine is looking for an outstanding Academic Director to lead a degree program in naturopathy and herbal medicine Listed seven days agoat Randstad - Education
We have a full-time position for an experienced teacher to join a fun, positive an teaching team.
- Level 7 Diploma / NZQA in Early Childhood Education
- Valid Teaching Practicing Certificate
- Valid First Aid Certificate
Listed twenty six days agoat Private AdvertiserEmployment Skills Coach required for our centres in Manukau and Panmure Listed twenty one days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyDo you have strong people leadership skills to deliver success? Be the MIT's Head of Academic Partnerships. Apply Today Listed twenty days agoat Mana Recruitment
Be responsible for the information and resources required to implement programmes and policies.
- Trailblazers in the Pasifika communities
- Passionate about education, learning, people, and the community?
- Experienced in data management, planning and reporting
Listed six days agoat Provincial Education Group
This is an amazing opportunity for somebody who loves work variety, networking, coaching and supporting Centre Managers to succeed.
- Amazing support network
- Variety with multiple locations within Auckland
- Company vehicle for work
Listed twenty one days agoat Bricks 4 KidzLove LEGO®? If you can work at least 3 days/week between 2.30-5pm in Central Auckland or Nth Shore and love working with children, we need you! Listed eighteen days agoat AWF
Licensed for 100 children, this purpose built centre is seeking an inspiring teacher to join!
- Purpose built centre - fresh, modern and fun
- Paid birthday leave
- Professional mentor + lots of PD
Receive new jobs for this search by email