Education & Training Jobs in Mangere AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Marlborough Boys College
Lead and manage the school through a significant period of change, including co-location and strategic development.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity - lead the change
- Based in Marlborough - a rich heritage of cultural and academic success
- Open minded and progressive with a strong community focus
This is a featured jobat EduExpertsTutoring Positions for Teachers at New St Lukes Centre Listed three days agoat IVS LtdWe are dynamic, passionate about what we do, and take pride in the training that we deliver! Listed eight days agoat Te Wananga o Aotearoa
We are looking for a highly motivated, permanent qualified and registered part time Kaiako (Educator) to inspire and be part of our friendly team.
- Use your skills to make a difference for tamariki, whānau and communities
- Unique organisation committed to quality early learning with a focus on tamariki
- Health benefits and free on-site parking
Listed ten days agoat Anglican Trust for Women and ChildrenWe are looking for a passionate qualified under two’s ECE Educator to work school hours during the school term with our youngest tamariki! Listed seventeen days agoat AWF
Looking for a centre that truly cares and is immersed in its community and culture - then look no further!
- Paid day off for your birthday!
- Fantastic, collaborative team
- Full, provisional or new grads welcome!
Listed twenty three days agoat Skills Update Training Institute
We are looking for a Hospitality Tutor for our youth learners.
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic High Performing Team
Listed sixteen days agoat IVS Ltd
Do you enjoy facilitating training programs and helping others build upon existing skills?
- Great, supportive and collaborative work environment
Listed twenty six days agoat Aidmax Recruiting
OCA - the organisation foremost in tertiary to employment transitions amongst Pacific youth. Join our dedicated team now.
- Teaching / Mentoring
- OCA - The leading Pacific PTE
- Auckland – Airport Training Precinct
Listed seventeen days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We are looking for an engaging Education Manager to oversee, manage and deliver a range of workplace education programmes.
- Private Training Establishment (Education Provider)
- Manage a team of education consultants
- Based in Greenlane | 12 Months Fixed Term Initially
Listed two days agoat Solomon GroupAre you a Tradie with proven leadership skills? Ever thought about passing those skills on? We might have an opportunity that interests you. Listed eight days agoat InZone Education FoundationWe are seeking enthusiastic candidates for a casual role involved in daily operations at the InZone Kāinga (hostels) based in Epsom, Auckland. Listed seven days agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyPIF Study seeks two Research Assistants for a research project investigating the relationship between inflammation and depression in Pacific youth. Listed nine days agoat New Zealand Management Academies Ltd
This is a rewarding position working with our Quality Assurance team as National Moderator for NZMA.
- This is a newly created, full time, permanent role
- This role can be fulfilled from any location within New Zealand,
- Working for NZMA the country's largest private educator
Listed one day agoat Dyson Appliances (Aust.) Pty Ltd
Manage a Field team and support the sales function; with knowledge, sales tools and training aids of new and existing Dyson products.
- High value on work-life balance and having the time to do you
- We value you bringing YOU to work
- Incredible team and awesome technology
Listed seven days agoat Alphacrucis CollegeFantastic opportunity for Principal to join dynamic team at NZ Christian College; Higher Education sector. Listed twenty four days agoat Quality Education Services
We offer a competitive hourly rate, great work environment and team culture.
- Join our team as a casual relief tutor at our Manukau campus.
- Make a positive difference in the lives of South Auckland youth ages 16 to 19
- Encourage, Inspire, Motivate and lead young people to success
Listed thirteen days agoat Kahui Tu Kaha
New opportunity for an experience facilitator to delivery the Rainbow Tick Programme and make a real difference within the Rainbow community.
- Our business is growing
- Join us and be part of an organisation that offers opportunities to develop
- Permanent , fulltime position
Receive new jobs for this search by email