Education & Training Jobs in Wellington CBD WellingtonSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Premier Institute of Education
This rewarding role is for someone who is passionate about barbering. Come work in our amazing environment, and share your creative skills.
- Available as a partime or full time position
- Sharing your creative talent as a barbering tutor
- Teaching and guiding mature students
Listed seven days agoat people2people
This learning organisation is going through an exciting period and wants you and your exceptional administration skills along for the ride.
- Apply your talents and really make your mark
- Great team dynamic
- Culture that matters the most in this company
Listed nineteen hours agoat BCITO
Due to an internal promotion, we are on the hunt for a Youth Engagement Manager to join our marketing team.
- Make an impact & be part of something with a greater purpose
- Join a dynamic, forward-thinking Marketing Team
- Great company benefits!
Listed nine days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Facilitate the development and delivery of capability building solutions for the organisation.
- Leads a team of around 10 learning professionals
- Influential role supporting learning
- Focus on creating, delivering and supporting exceptional learning
Listed twenty three hours agoat CORE Education Ltd
If you have experience and a passion for leading teams to deliver quality digital education products then we would love to hear from you.
- Opportunity to manage exciting projects that make a difference
Listed six days agoat ServiceIQ
Promote and support the uptake of industry training within schools.
- Support secondary students to gain skills to enter the service industries
- Supporting the delivery of gateway programmes with industry partners
- Covering Wellington, Manawatu and Horowhenua
Listed twenty three hours agoat Ministry of Justice
Provide to the Judiciary and Ministry a high quality (well researched, timely, relevant and proactive) information and library service.
- Provide efficient and cost-effective manner, in line with client requirements.
- Library function and resources appropriately to support Judicial Libraries.
- Co-ordinate and manage the Court library resources.
Listed eight days agoat Ministry for Culture and Heritage
With the announcement in September 2019 that New Zealand history will be taught in all schools and kura by 2022, this is an exciting opportunity!
- Provide specialist education advice and content
- Deliver educational programmes to students visiting Pukeahu
- Make a difference to the education of young New Zealanders
Listed ten days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)Help improve language resources and teaching capability in Divine Word University to achieve higher quality programmes and better education outcomes. Listed nineteen hours agoat Cognition Education Ltd
Seeking individuals with experience in initial teacher education, particularly within employment-based settings, for a number of roles in NZ
- Applicants across NZ will be considered
- Several roles available
Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserLove fitness? Help people into a PT career, Work from home part-time, Unlimited earnings', Great team Listed six days agoat WellingtonNZDo you have a genuine passion and belief in the Wellington region story, and want to sell and share this view with the China tourism market? Listed fourteen days agoat NZDF
Your opportunity to add value across the NZDF by leading, monitoring and implementing wellness projects as part of an integrated health service.
- Are you an excellent communicator with the ability to influence?
- Are you passionate about wellness and education?
- Based in the new Defence House offices in Wellington CBD
Listed seventeen hours agoat Victoria University of Wellington
We are looking for a Office Manager to coordinate placement of student teachers for teaching experiences.
- Help build a new office team within a strategic environment
- Bring your leadership experience in the education sector
- Help maintain a strong commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
Listed eight days agoat Ministry of Education
This is a fixed-term position to the end of December 2021 working on operational delivery projects.
- Lead a team of people that are working on projects to make a real difference
- Build capability across the team
- Ensure appropriate levels of governance and controls are in place
Listed sixteen days agoat Sexual Abuse Prevention NetworkSAPN is seeking enthusiastic group facilitators to join our education team on a casual contracting basis. Listed seven days agoat NZDF
Join the NZDF and bring your training & development experience to ensure that NZDF and Ministry of Defence are well inducted and supported.
- Are you experienced in Training or Staff Development?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Located in the new Defence House, Wellington CBD
Listed seven days agoat Barnardos
Exciting opportunity to manage our Wellington CBD Centre. Work for an organisation that will support you and your team to make a difference.
- Free onsite parking
- Generous amount of management time
- An amazing centre management opportunity
Listed ten days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)Work with the Kiribati Ministry of Education in delivering high quality Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) programmes/projects Listed seven days agoat QJumpersWe have an exciting opportunity for an appropriately qualified and experienced practitioner to join our Acting team as a Tutor / Senior Tutor
Receive new jobs for this search by email