Education & Training Jobs in Lower Hutt Wellington
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
The Lead Analyst - Māori Medium position is a critical role, with opportunity to use your analytical skills to make a difference for Māori Education.
- Do you have Māori Medium education sector experience?
- Demonstrated research and evaluation methodology.
- Wellington based, with travel required.
Listed fourteen days agoat Open PolytechnicOur Student Advisors play an important role in our student experience, ensuring our prospective and current students get the right advice. Listed seven days agoat BCITO
If you're ready to make a difference, to move to a company with a culture of trust and real focus on work/life balance, this could be the job for you.
- Make a real difference in people's lives
- Supportive team environment
- Company car
Listed seven days agoat Open PolytechnicWe need a content creator to help us develop one of the courses in the Foundation Skills programme. Listed twelve days agoat Open PolytechnicFor this course development, we are looking for a curriculum and assessment writer - to write new and/or revise existing course materials.... Listed thirteen days agoat Open PolytechnicWe have begun the development of our new programmes and we are seeking course writers to help us write curriculum and assessment material. Listed fifteen days agoat Open PolytechnicWorking as part of the Learning Design Team as a Digital Education Architect. Listed thirteen days agoat MCLASSHelp refugee and migrant background secondary school students to settle and succeed. Based in Lower Hutt. Listed thirteen days agoat Barnardos
An opportunity for an experienced manager and leader to positively impact on the lives of children and families in our local communities.
- Exciting Regional Management Opportunity
- ECE Leadership Role
- NZ’s Foremost Social Enterprise Business
Listed nineteen days agoat Raphael House Rudolf Steiner SchoolMathematics Teacher for Years 9 - 13 with a minimum of 1 year's teaching experience and ability to teach up to Level 3 Calculus Listed seven days agoat Te Wananga o AotearoaE kimihia ana tētahi tangata māna e whakaako Te Pinakitanga o Te Reo. Listed four days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
We are seeking a positive, experienced tertiary administrator with excellent communication and computer skills.
- Are you client focused, flexible, and well organised?
- Be part of our busy and enthusiastic team
- Join us in this strong student support and advice role
Listed three days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
This full-time, permanent role is perfect for someone who is customer-focused, dynamic, conscientious, and motivated to join our student support team.
- Are you creative, proactive and positive in your approach?
- Bring your high attention to detail
- Utilise your excellent relationship building skills
Listed five days agoat Victoria University of Wellington
In a vibrant team environment, you will provide student administration services, information and advice to students and staff.
- Are you client focused, flexible and well organised?
- Make a difference in the experience of our students
- Located centrally at the Pipitea Campus
Listed seven days agoat Department of Education and Training
Opportunity exists for inspiring classroom teachers to be part of the Department’s Middle Years Literacy and Numeracy Support (MYLNS) initiative.
- Expertise in literacy or numeracy.
- Four year initiative.
- Positions based in various locations around Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Listed six days agoat Early Childhood Council
The ECC is the largest childcare centre membership body in NZ. We are seeking an energetic PD Admin Officer to join our busy team
- workshop event planning and administration
- webinar planning and administration
- website updates
Listed three days agoat Frog Recruitment Limited
Due to growth, this educational organisation needs a switched-on team Coordinator to help make things roll smoothly!
- Warm, supportive, fun team
- Some flexibility
- Growing, successful, respected company
Listed seven days agoat Te Papa MuseumTe Papa is seeking a Public Programme Coordinator to support activation of our collections, exhibitions and resources to enrich visitors' experiences. Listed seven days agoat Elite Management School
To efficiently manage, co-ordinate and administer the EMS language department and provide leadership in the development and delivery of our quality la
- Rewarding challenge where you can put teaching and mgtn skills to excellent use
- Work with a great and supportive team in a professional environment
- Work for a provider striving who cares to give rewarding learning experience
Listed seven days agoat Primary Industry Training Organisation
Help drive our work with schools and industry across New Zealand with a heavy focus on quality relationship management and customer service.
- Are you an experienced people leader that can motivate and uplift a team?
- Be part of a supportive team environment
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package
Listed eighteen days agoat Tutoring For ExcellenceTutoring for Excellence has over 20 years' experience recruiting students and we are taking tutor registrations NOW throughout the Wellington region.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education