Community Services & Development Jobs in All WaikatoSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
*Supportive work environment. *Highly rewarding career. *Join us in an exciting growth phase.
- Highly Rewarding Career
- Supportive Work Environment
- Competitive Salary and employment Conditions
Listed seven days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
The Community Services Coordinator is accountable for coordinating, supporting and enabling Plunket people to deliver community-based initiatives.
- Strengthen and expand our volunteer network
- Bring your strong relationship building capabilities
- Receive training and professional development opportunities
Listed six days agoat Waikato Students' Union IncWork with a small team to deliver activities, support our network of clubs and volunteers, and provide effective administration services. Listed two days agoat Raukawa Charitable TrustWork for an Iwi organisation and make a difference in the lives of our tamariki and whānau. Listed seven days agoat Community Living TrustSeeking passionate specialist support workers to work with people with high and complex needs Listed two days agoat Raukawa Charitable TrustWork for an Iwi Organisation and make a difference in the lives of our tamariki and whānau. Listed twenty three days agoat Raukawa Charitable Trust
Be the Senior Social Work Practitioner leading a multi-disciplinary team, to establish a new service providing therapeutic social work interventions.
- Lead a new service
- Innovative approach
- An opportunity to make difference
Listed twenty three days agoat Raukawa Charitable TrustNewly created role for a Senior Therapist (Child & Family) working in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Listed twenty hours agoat CCS Disability Action WaikatoWe are seeking a person Part Time 30hrs per week, who is committed to making a difference in the lives of disabled children, and their families. Listed fifteen hours agoat Future Leaders LtdAre you an experienced Programme Facilitator, passionate about making a difference to the lives of Aotearoa's youth? This could be the role for you! Listed three days agoat Waikato District Health BoardWe have an opportunity to contribute to the health and wellbeing of Waikato communities and assist in the goal of Smokefree Aotearoa 2025. Listed one day agoat Waikato Womens RefugeWaikato Women’s Refuge Te Whakaruruhau is seeking the services of a Kaimahi Advocate to work fulltime in our residential safehouses. Listed nineteen hours agoat Department of CorrectionsThe chance to connect with people, build strong relationships and do something which really makes a difference. Listed six days agoat Genesis
Newly created role to strategically create, implement and lead community projects at our generation sites.
- Based at either the Hamilton central office, Huntly or Tokaanu Power Stations
- Work collaboratively and proactively to make a difference
- Make a genuine positive impact in the communities in which we operate
Listed eight days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are looking for an appropriately qualified and experienced public health worker/health promoter for a part-time position based in Hamilton.
- Develop, implement and evaluate public health programmes
- Bring your experience in public health/health promotion
- Support and empower individuals
Listed nine days agoat Ngaakau Tapatahi
Community Support (Pou Raranga) position for community based child & youth mental health services
- Supporting tamariki and their whaanau through challenging times
- Working environment is varied and dynamic
Listed seven days agoat CBG Health Research
An exciting opportunity for you use your outstanding people skills and passion for education in this 3-month field trial
- Your chance to be part of an important international survey
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work independently
- Important work that will ensure NZ continues to thrive
Listed fifty five minutes agoat Emerge Aotearoa
We are looking for a motivated Service Manager to join a well-established 24/7 Adult Mental Health and Addiction residential service.
- Work closely with whānau for an ultimate outcome
- Make a positive contribution to beautiful city of Hamilton
- Receive career and development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join our Pathways to Settlement team as a manager in Hamilton.
- Permanent Full Time role
- Hamilton Migration Programme
- Largest International Humanitarian Organisation
Listed two days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
This is a full-time, permanent role involving working on a rotating roster including working some weekends.
- Provide comprehensive assessments
- Bring your needs assessment and case management skills
- Help the mission of The Salvation Army
Listed fifteen days agoat Te Roopu TaurimaIf you want to make a positive difference by supporting people with impairments and/or mental health conditions. Then, this is the role for you!
Receive new jobs for this search by email