Community Services & Development, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All Waikato
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Parentline Charitable Trust
We are looking for that special person who can bring their passion for social work along with their leadership skills to Parentline.
- Join a great team of people and thrive in our supportive environment
- Enjoy the diversity of the work a with considerable learning opportunities
- Work for a reputable level 1 accredited NGO
Listed six days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Family Home Caregiver Opportunities in the Waikato, Coromandel, Hauraki and King Country areas
- Generous allowances (including mileage, clothing, Christmas/birthday)
- Accommodation, utilities and phone/internet provided
- Live-in position for a couple
Listed eight days agoat Caps HaurakiWe are looking for facilitators to join our Waikato team and run the successful ACC Mates & Dates programme in secondary schools. Listed two days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
If you are versatile, energetic and passionate about hospitality, then you may be the Duty Manager we are looking for.
- Must have a current Duty Manager’s certificate
- 20-30 hours a week, including evenings & weekends
- Fun and fast paced environment
Listed fifteen days agoat Hobbiton Movie Set ToursThe Role The role includes the following duties: - Leading a team to provide an exceptional visitor experience, - Day-to-day management of... Listed twenty two days agoat Hobbiton Movie Set ToursThe Role Our Tour Guides escort groups of up to 41 visitors around the Movie Set, providing commentary as you go which is not only informative... Listed seven days agoat Archways LtdDo you have imagination, energy, a positive attitude and boundless enthusiasm? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment? Yes? Listed six days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for caregivers for a range of cultural backgrounds, who can provide care for children aged 8 to 18 years.
- Caring for a child in your own home
- Financial support, level reflective of child’s complexity
- Clinical supervision from a team of social workers or psychologist
Listed twenty two days agoat Hobbiton Movie Set ToursThe Role We are looking for a Full Time Permanent Chef de Partie for an immediate start. Your responsibilities may include: Ensuring... Listed two days agoat breaking bread cafe
We are on the look for Chefs, Bakers, Front of house staff, Management and Baristas Full and Part time available
- Clean and oranised
- Open mined
- Positive Attitude
Listed fifteen days agoat Join Our Team
Currently we're looking for two Compliance Officers who will focus on freedom camping and parking.
- Are you looking for a new challenege?
- Bring your excellent customer relationship skills
- Work to ensure that there is compliance with council's bylaws
Listed twenty nine days agoat Chim Thai LtdWe are looking for a sous Chef/Cook to support our Head Chef and to lead our kitchen team in the absence of the Head Chef. Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
These positions form part of a casual pool of staff that can provide short or long term support for our Family Home Caregivers
- Have you supported a child through a difficult time?
- Helped a young person realise their potential?
- Successfully guided your own children through adolescent to adulthood?
Listed eight days agoat Kiwi Travel Cafe Limited
We have a great opportunity for Administrator/Barista to work in our busy cafe and ticket booking office in Hamilton central . This will include
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Great location, 30 - 40 hours per week
- Opportunity to grow your career in Travel Industry
Listed nine days agoat New Zealand School of Tourism (NZST)Teach young adult learners Travel & Tourism. No more late-nights or weekend shifts. Full training provided. Central Hamilton location. Listed two days agoat Fastlane Fitness LimitedFront of House superstar, excellent customer service, barista skills desired, with a passion for health & fitness Listed eight days agoat SKYCITYExciting opportunity to join our City Co-Op Food and Beverage Team! Listed two days agoat Parent to Parent New ZealandResponsible for the research and collation of evidence based information on disabilities and health impairments Listed three days agoat HELLOWORLDTravel Consultant
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education