Community Services & Development, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All Waikato
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Family Home Caregiver Opportunities in the Waikato, Coromandel, Hauraki and King Country areas
- Generous allowances (including mileage, clothing, Christmas/birthday)
- Accommodation, utilities and phone/internet provided
- Live-in position for a couple
Listed eleven days agoat Caps HaurakiWe are looking for facilitators to join our Waikato team and run the successful ACC Mates & Dates programme in secondary schools. Listed nine days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for caregivers for a range of cultural backgrounds, who can provide care for children aged 8 to 18 years.
- Caring for a child in your own home
- Financial support, level reflective of child’s complexity
- Clinical supervision from a team of social workers or psychologist
Listed sixteen days agoat Join Our Team
In a nutshell, we're looking for someone who really values people, has a cool head, a great sense of humour and yards of initiative.
- Do you have previous experience mentoring others?
- Opportunity to showcase your skills and expertise
- Enjoy an easy commute, free parking and work-life balance
Listed five days agoat MilkTestNZMilkTestNZ is a world leading milk testing laboratory using highly automated processes and advanced technology. Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
These positions form part of a casual pool of staff that can provide short or long term support for our Family Home Caregivers
- Have you supported a child through a difficult time?
- Helped a young person realise their potential?
- Successfully guided your own children through adolescent to adulthood?
Listed five days agoat Parent to Parent New ZealandResponsible for the research and collation of evidence based information on disabilities and health impairments Listed eleven days agoat Barnardos
Working directly with teenage parents in their own environment to help develop resiliency, reinforce positive parenting and access community resources
- Work directly with teenage parents
- Flexible, supportive environment
- 12 months fixed term
Listed eleven days agoat Barnardos
Are you a outcomes driven, empathetic and resourceful social worker keen to make a real difference to the lives of children in Aotearoa?
- Work with a tight knit, supportive team
- Be part of New Zealand’s largest children’s charity
- Permanent full-time role
Listed eight days agoat Te Roopu TaurimaDo your bit for the community in a culturally rich and diverse organisation and feel rewarded! Listed nine days agoat H2R Consulting
Leading a team of HR professionals, you will support, coach and develop your team with a focus on customer excellence and continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement an HR Business partnering model
- Part of a strong HR leadership team
- Organisation committed to delivering great outcomes for the community
Listed eight days agoat Connect Supporting Recovery Inc.,Residential mental health service requires wise and practical Team Manager for a Hamilton location. Broad, rewarding role with sprinkles of innovation Listed four days agoat LIFE Unlimited
Work with a wide variety of people providing relevant disability information and support.
- Lead and co-ordinate disability information
- A role where you can make a real difference
- Free parking and close to public transport
Listed eleven days agoat Wise Management Services
Join us and you’ll be part of an awesome team of values-driven HR champions who are challenging the status quo
- Full time position available
- Based in Hamilton East
- Experience an amazing culture and benefits
Listed sixteen days agoat Hamilton City CouncilWe’re looking for someone who has experience or a strong interest in active and sustainable transport. Listed three days agoat Hamilton City Council
We are looking for a Remuneration & Benefits Lead to join us as we re-shape the way we work.
- Design and implement remuneration, rewards and reporting programs
- Enable and inform key organisational strategies
- Hamilton City Council is committed to being a high-performance organisation
Listed eight days agoat K'aute Pasifika TrustA vacancy has arisen for a full time qualified Social Worker within our team working with Pacific communities to improve their holistic wellbeing
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education