Community Services & Development, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All Waikato
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Parentline Charitable Trust
We are looking for that special person who can bring their passion for social work along with their leadership skills to Parentline.
- Join a great team of people and thrive in our supportive environment
- Enjoy the diversity of the work a with considerable learning opportunities
- Work for a reputable level 1 accredited NGO
Listed four days agoat Kelly ServicesStocktake temps needed to work at a multinational retail corporation. Casual hours, day and night shifts available. Listed six hours agoat Superior Personnel LtdVarious Positions available - Call or email us for a confidential chat Listed four hours agoat Everest – all about people
- Do you have excellent financial knowledge?
- Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail?
- ASAP start
Listed eight days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Family Home Caregiver Opportunities in the Waikato, Coromandel, Hauraki and King Country areas
- Generous allowances (including mileage, clothing, Christmas/birthday)
- Accommodation, utilities and phone/internet provided
- Live-in position for a couple
Listed ten days agoat Caps HaurakiWe are looking for facilitators to join our Waikato team and run the successful ACC Mates & Dates programme in secondary schools. Listed eight days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for caregivers for a range of cultural backgrounds, who can provide care for children aged 8 to 18 years.
- Caring for a child in your own home
- Financial support, level reflective of child’s complexity
- Clinical supervision from a team of social workers or psychologist
Listed twenty four days agoat Waikare Golf ClubExciting future with the Waikare Golf Club Listed nine days agoat R-Log (NZ) Ltd.A Computer Savy admin person who is prepared to take on a wide range of tasks. From stock control and quality control to health and safety. Listed nine hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Bring your strong administration experience and play a key role in driving and promoting a strong Health & Safety culture
- Ideal for someone with strong organisation and excellent time management skills
- Te Rapa location. Free parking and plenty of other benefits!
- Varied role to take your career further and gain great experience
Listed four days agoat Contact Energy
Do you enjoy providing exemplary admin support? Comfy working with a hardworking team of engineers? Want to be respected for what you do? Read on…
- Enjoy working at our central, Te Rapa site
- Flexible working environment
- Part time hours (27.5 p/w) for 2 year FTC
Listed two days agoat Gails Floral StudioPart time office position for flower shop in Hamilton Central Listed five hours agoat Jake Campus NutritionAdministrative position available in our central Hamilton office for 20 hours per week (with the potential to increase to 30 hours per week) Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceFile Management Support Officer Hamilton, Waikato District Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $49,634 – $67,153 Three Positions Available... Listed three days agoat New Zealand School of Tourism (NZST)New Zealand School of Tourism is looking for a Receptionist/Office Support person for a full time, permanent role commencing as soon as possible Listed two hours agoat Heathcote AppliancesKnow how to deliver Outstanding Customer Service! Are you a Star Multi-tasker, Have Great Attention to Detail, remain calm under pressure We Want You! Listed five days agoat Goldstar Real Estate Ltd
Full Time Office Administrator to join our team. Our focus is set on the future and we are excited about growing our business by employing the best!
- Customer Service Superstar - 'nothing is too much trouble!'
- Varied position in a leading Real Estate Agency & Team
- Master of all things Admin - the go-to person for the Harcourts Paeroa team!
Listed seven days agoat Lawrenson GroupThe Lawrenson Group currently has an opening for a highly motivated accounts/administration person to join the team supporting our venues. Listed seven days agoat Hamilton City CouncilJoin our experienced and passionate team at one of the Waikato’s most popular visitor attractions.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education