Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Icebreaker
Our Customer Service Reps (CSRs) are a critical part of helping adventures happen. You need to love our customers all day, every day.This is a featured jobat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
- Do you love Icebreaker customers ?
- Be part of a talented, passionate and fun team
- Innovative, inspiring, highly successful NZ company
Successful Kiwi Business. Full Sales and Product Training. Potential up to 6-month role. ***WATCH VIDEO INSIDE NOW***Listed seven hours agoat Otex International ltd
- Super fun team environment
- Early finish so you have more time out of the office!
- Start now – don’t wait!
Processing New Sales Leads, Monitoring customer Accounts, Keeping Track of sales targets, create Shipping documents, meet clients when required etcListed seventeen hours agoat OTM Group Ltd
- Dynamic, friendly and supportive team,Small Team (Currently have 5 Team Members)
- Supportive family owned business culture
- Central Auckland, Office in Residential area,Plenty of parking,Renovated Office
STOP WAITING! Start looking forward to work again! What have you got to lose? Full product training, coaching/mentoring available! LET'S DO IT!Listed eighteen hours agoat Insight Marketing Ltd
- Put your people skills to use in an exciting new industry!
- NEW OPENINGS at Events and Sales Promotions this year!
- Make 2018 your year as work is available up to 7 days a week!
Want to be part of an awesome team with a fun work environment? Try something new in sales and promotions with opportunities to advance your career!Listed one day agoat Baycorp (NZ) Ltd
- Real Career Development and Opportunities to Advance!
- Regular Hours with a Great Team Environment!
- Full Customer Service and Product Training Provided!
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our growing organization!Listed one day agoat Latitude Financial Services
- Full Training Provided
- Central CBD Location
- Fantastic Team Environment
Lead, coach and develop. Bring your leadership skills and passion for people management to our team...Listed two days agoat Access Community Health
- Auckland CBD location
- Join our engaging and supportive team
- Growing challenger brand in financial services
Our busy contact centre plays a key role in helping coordinate delivery of our homecare service. Help us to support people to remain independent.Listed two days agoat Ryan Recruitment Limited
- Play a crucial role in supporting our support workers in the community
- Join a leading national home healthcare organisation
- Full and part time roles available
Join this busy and dynamic technology company in an exciting and challenging role. Work with a great team in a fantastic environment.Listed two days agoat BNZ
- Immediate start- Thursday 22 March
- Fantastic work environment
- High profile technology company
We are looking for Casual Customer Service Consultants to join our Rotorua team. Work flexible hours helping our Customers be great with money!Listed two days agoat Watercare Services LimitedWatercare seek a Connections Services Advisor to join their Connections team based in Newmarket.Listed two days agoat Hudson New Zealand
- Utilise your customer service skills in a new environment!
- Work with a vast range of teams across the business
- Join a team that is future focused, collaborative and innovative
Are you looking for a challenging role where you can utilise your customer service skills? Apply today!Listed two days agoat Public Trust
- Do you thrive in a fast paced customer focused environment?
- Be the first point of contact for a well known large organisation!
- Have an impact on your community, by providing insurance advice and guidance!
Deal with customers face to face and providing administrative support to our Senior and Principal Trustees.Listed two days agoat Beyond Recruitment
- Do you want to make a difference?
- Learn and develop new skills
- Receive opportunities for career development
Your opportunity to be a part of an organisation that is values based & in the Central City. Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
- Central Location
- 7 day Roster
- Ongoing Temp work
Awesome opportunity in the heart of Petone for those looking for a mix of customer service and administration! Listed two days agoat AA Insurance
- Utilise your Customer Service and Admin skills
- Based in the heart of Petone, close to the railway station!
- Onsite parking available
Do you have what it takes to help our sales specialists SMASH their targets?Listed two days agoat AWF
- 10th year as IBM Best Workplaces Finalist
- New Zealand CRM Contact Centre Award 2016
- Brand New office in city location
We are seeking customer focused and motivated individuals for Airport related temporary positionsListed two days agoat Concentrix
- Immediate start
- Airport location
- Potential to go temp to perm
Grow your career through exposure to an incredible on the job learning environment, multiple industry opportunities and flexible working optionsListed two days agoat EC Credit Control NZ Ltd• Napier CBD location. Close to transport! • Busy Office Environment • Every Day Brings a New Challenge • Competitive Base Salary •Listed two days agoat Torpedo7Torpedo7 is New Zealand's largest multi-channel outdoor adventure retailerListed two days agoat Value Tyres Limited
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Airline, Coffee, Telco, Banking, Tertiary, Technology Industry Clients
- Mt Albert easy access parking
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing candidate with great customer service skills for our contact centre role.Listed two days agoat AA Insurance
- Customer Service STAR
- Confident and Enthusiastic
- Solution focused
Ever wondered what you could do with those extra hours you currently spend commuting to work each day?
- Award winning well-being programme
- Kenexa finalist ten years in a row
- Auckland City Centre location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- • Industry recognised providers
- • Experts in career related education