Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Onecontact
- Excellent Working Environment
- Flexible Hours
- CBD Location
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Social Development
Positions available across the wider Auckland region – Central, South, West and North Shore
- We will provide great training, support and on-going professional development
- Positive work environment, where we all support each other
- Achieve excellent outcomes for our clients
Listed eighteen hours agoat Auckland Council
Exciting opportunity to join our team
- Exciting role that will utilise your creative talents
- Based at our central city library
- Part time working 35 hours per week
Listed two days agoat Woolworths NZ LtdNew full time contact-centre roles available! Come and work in a fun and fast-paced environment, within an awesome team! Listed two days agoat New Zealand Post LimitedWe have multiple opportunities for talented individuals to come on board, take ownership and help drive this change. Listed three hours agoat Wellington City Council
Wellington City Council are looking for people to recruit as Parking Officers, candidates should be motivated and have great customer service skills.
- Do you love working outside?
- Do you have outstanding customer service?
- Are you highly motivated and able to work unsupervised?
Listed four hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Seeking all Customer Service Superstars for a fantastic opportunity based in Avondale!
- Avondale location with parking onsite!
- Training and career development!
- Permanent role!
Listed one day agoat MTFMTF Finance is a network of local people, providing fast, affordable finance. Listed one day agoat Crown Worldwide (NZ) LtdAn exciting opportunity has arisen to work casual, flexible hours assisting relocating individuals and families. Listed three days agoat Ministry of Justice
The work is interesting and varied and includes document processing,management of cases,and taking Court
- Provide customer-centred services.
- Work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders.
- Help to ensure that cases are heard in a timely and effortless manner.
Listed one day agoat Crown Worldwide (NZ) LtdAn exciting opportunity has arisen to work casual, flexible hours assisting relocating individuals and families. Listed one day agoat Fullers Group Ltd
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and like to have fun whilst doing it, then we’d love you to join our team.
- New Zealand's largest public transport ferry operator based in Auckland City
- Be part of the hustle and bustle of the tourism industry
- Great staff benefits
Listed one day agoat Madison Recruitment LtdBeat the traffic with convenient hours, a trendy office environment and excellent training Listed twenty two hours agoat Tunstall Australasia Pty LtdWe are a market leading provider in Telecare & Telehealth solutions offering several positions in our 24/7 Monitoring Centre located in Tauranga. Listed twenty three hours agoat NZ Transport AgencyOpportunity to showcase you excellent communication skills! Bring your customer service passion and experience! Listed one day agoat SPCAPart time Customer Services Officer for our busy Dunedin office. Listed one day agoat NZ Transport Agency
Join our customer service team and make it easy for New Zealanders to keep their vehicles roadworthy, pay a toll or book a practical driving test.
- Launch your career with us in our contact centre
- Be part of an award winning team
- Palmerston North location
Listed twenty two hours agoat NetYourJob
Take the next step in your career with QCD. We are looking for a Customer Service Professional to join our small friendly team. APPLY NOW!
- Professional and customer focused?
- Join our small customer service team
- Varied role you can make your mark on
Listed twenty three hours agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
2019 is here and this exciting and challenging Customer Service opportunity is one to not shy away from!
- Large premises in East Tamaki
- Opportunity to start ASAP!
- Staff discounts on products!
Listed two days agoat Toll NZ
Work for Australasia’s largest and most successful provider of transport and logistics solutions!
- Based in Auckland
- This role covers day, afternoon and night shifts across 6 days a week
- We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package
Listed eight days agoat Waikato Regional CouncilHe reo Māori tōu? Do you want a part time job teaching kids about road safety? Listed two days agoat Programmed Professionals
Do you have outstanding customer experience skills with a genuine desire to exceed customer expectations? Come and show us what you got!
- Immediate start!
- Ongoing, stable employment
- Busy and varied role!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education