Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Public Outreach
Looking to make a difference? Enjoy talking to people? Want a rewarding career? Apply now!
- Work-life Balance
- Fun and Supportive Culture
- Opportunities for Career Progression
This is a featured jobat Liquid Learning
B2B Sales role responsible for approaching leading brands and employers across New Zealand to attend our inspirational events.
- Base + Super + Uncapped earnings - Earn up to 6 figures in year one!
- Engage in high-level conversations to senior executives
- Progress into management in your first year
Listed nine days agoat FMGWe’re looking for people with passion, enthusiasm and a commitment to join our Sales & Service team. Listed two days agoat Ministry of Social Development
In this key role, you will work closely with key agencies to build comprehensive plans to address clients’ needs.
- Play a key role supporting New Zealanders to access and sustain housing
- Build and maintain successful multi-agency partnerships
- Work intensively with clients to achieve sustainable outcomes
Listed two days agoat people2people
An opportunity for an outstanding Customer Service Representative to join one of the World's Best Places to Work!
- Join a global company
- Take your Customer Service skills to the next level
- Career development opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat Wilson Group
If you are over being timed down to the minute, and want to be trusted to get your job done, this could be the contact centre role for you!
- Permanent Full-time & Part Time positions
- Mt Wellington location – Avoid the City traffic
- Must be Flexible to work in 24/7 Operation
Listed three days agoat Silver Fern Farms
We’re looking for a customer services superstar for our head office in Dunedin
- Be a part of a friendly & energetic team
- Excellent mix of administration and phone-based customer service
- Opportunity to join a great company
Listed two days agoat DTM Wheel & TyreA great opportunity to work in a busy call centre with a great team. Bring your existing experience and be a part of our cool working environment Listed three days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We are looking for people who have excellent client service skills, can problem solve complex client situations and have good time management.
- Do you enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment?
- Based in Willis Street (Kordia House)
- 12 Month Fixed Term
Listed three days agoat AWFAWF are currently looking for customer service focused individuals who can perform pre-flight security observation checks at the Auckland airport. Listed three days agoat AWFAWF are currently looking for customer service focused individuals who can perform pre-flight security observation checks at the Auckland airport. Listed two days agoat TheMarket
This is a brand new position as we venture into an exciting new stage of our launch to bring the best brands to the New Zealand consumer
- A chance to join an exciting kiwi start-up growing rapidly & changing retail
- Develop a career within e-commerce from from the ground up & learn all the ropes
- Newmarket location - 5mins walk from the train
Listed six days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
HIRING NOW! Start date of 3 February 2020
- Employer of choice!
- This is your opportunity to work in great team with an inclusive culture.
- Permanent full time roles with great salary and benefits
Listed three days agoat Wellington Free Ambulance Service
This role plays a key part in the continuous improvement of the delivery and standard of service for call taking.
- Work for a cherished community not-for-profit
- Located near public transport and motorway
Listed four days agoat Randstad TechnologiesLooking for your next challenge? Love building relationships and getting results? Join a supportive customer contact team within local government. Listed six days agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
This is your opportunity to be the voice of the Auckland Rail Network - Delivering essential information to all our Auckland passengers.
- Britomart | Auckland CBD Location
- Free train travel for all Transdev Employees
- Work for the Global leader in Public Transportation
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court.
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed one hour agoat New Zealand Customs Service
We're looking for part and full time customer service focused people for intakes in April and May 2020.
- Opportunity to join NZ Customs as Assistant Customs Officer
- Part time and/or Full time hours available - rostered shifts
- Working at Auckland International Airport
Listed two days agoat Hynds
Come and work at one of our branches and utilise your customer service skills
- Customer Focused Role
- Family Owned NZ Business
- Albany Location
Listed four days agoat Amplifon NZ - Front Line Account
We love helping kiwis with their hearing needs and are recruiting two more full time team members to join us in 2020!
- Vibrant Modern offices based in Takapuna!
- Employee experience awards top 3 finalist 2019
- IBM Best Places to Workplace League for 5 years prior.
Listed five days agoat Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Not just any contact centre – we are funny, driven, hard-working & motivated, and we need casuals NOW to support our busy team!
- Casual staff required to support busy contact centre
- Start Monday 16 Dec - work through summer!
- Handy East Tamaki location with free parking, fun team & great managers
Receive new jobs for this search by email