Full Time Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Marsello
Are you a customer support superstar looking for a supportive team environment that values your wellbeing and personal growth?
- Are you a guru with Shopify?
- Do you have e-commerce retail experience?
- Are you looking to support fast growing retailers to be more successful?
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Are you looking to work for an expanding New Zealand company that offers exceptional customer service and results for customers?
- Connect NZ is a Apple Premium Service Provider.
- Apple, Samsung, HP, Toshiba, Acer and Lenovo insurance and warranty repairs.
- Do you want to work for the largest Technology Repair Centre in New Zealand?
Listed eight hours agoat BOC ANZ
Leverage your dynamic customer-service skills at a market-leader in Gas & Engineering
- Market-leader in Gas & Engineering
- Ongoing training & development
- Onsite parking provided & close to public transport
Listed one day agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Tired of the costly public transport commute into the CBD every day? Like the idea of working much closer to home in a convenient Johnsonville...
- Full-Time Permanent role
- Based in Johsonville
- Awesome Team Environment
Listed two hours agoat Concentrix
At Concentrix, we offer a full-time, stable career in a professional work environment. Develop your skills and be rewarded for your efforts!
- Technical Customer Service Role starts 4th May 2020
- Awesome variety of retail discounts and other benefits
- Train in the comfort of your own home - after lockdown - CBD Based
Listed one day agoat Robert WaltersJoin an organisation who pride themselves on having an inclusive team culture, that treats you with respect and encourages initiative Listed three days agoat CallCentre People
Our client are New Zealand’s largest privately owned outsource contact centre: they service a diverse range of corporate clients
- ASAP start available!
- Work from the comfort of your own home!
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate
Listed one day agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Be the first in line to join an enthusiastic, supportive team within a reputable company and grow your Customer Service career!
- Secure a permanent position with long-term development opportunities
- Great company incentives and benefits!
- North Shore and CBD locations available
Listed seven days agoat Zespri International Ltd
Zespri are looking for a customer service superstar to join a small yet dynamic team and be the first point of contact for our kiwifruit growers.
- 15 month fixed term contract.
- First point of contact for Zespri Growers.
Listed three days agoat Lubricants NZMulti-faceted position that manages our customer service department as well as supports our accounts department. Listed eight hours agoat NZ Transport Agency
Permanent and fixed term opportunities
- Contact and negotiate with debtors
- Permanent and Fixed Term opportunities
- Location : Palmerston North
Listed twenty hours agoat Pasifika Medical Association
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop and grow their skills in the Medical Association field.
- Great Remuneration package
- Professional Development
- Social Club
Listed six days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Large financial services company based in Auckland CBD seek 2 bright and confident Customer Care Consultants to join their supportive team.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer!
- Full training provided - supportive management
- Video interviews to start from 30 March
Listed two days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZStart your new job with a supportive and fun team. Career development opportunities. Huge opportunity to upskill. Min 18 months call centre needed. Listed nine days agoat DFS New Zealand Limited
We need a fast paced, highly organised multi tasker for this full time role in the Duty Free Business.
- High End Customer Service
- Pivitol in relationship building.
- Luxury retail company
Listed fifteen days agoat Ministry of Social Development
We are seeking motivated individuals, with excellent communication skills to provide a high level of customer service to clients over the phone.
- Excellent decision making and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on empathy
- Excellent computer skills
Listed thirteen days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdAuckland Viaduct, Permanent Full Time, ASAP start available.Bring your experience to Geneva Healthcare, apply now! Listed eight days agoat HR SouthDo you have experience leading and coaching a team to reach their full potential? Looking for a change in career? Check out this awesome role. Listed fourteen days agoat Blind Low Vision NZ
Join a down to earth team who pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service. Busy position which will keep you on your toes!
- Parnell location
- Deal with general & specialised enquiries
- Work as part of a highly engaged & busy team
Listed three days agoat Robert Walters
Leader Foods is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Service Manager to lead and develop our customer service team.
- Work for well-known, New Zealand FMCG industry 'leader'
- Lead a small, dynamic Customer Service team
- Competitive Salary, South Auckland location
Listed seventeen days agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland City
Here's a chance to make your mark with this Glen Innes team. Family like culture - people love working here and they stay. Awesome benefits.
- Key role with a market leader
- People love working here and they stay!
- Glen Innes - parking
Receive new jobs for this search by email