Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Outdoria
Working closely with Head of Operations you'll be responsible for defining & building effective processes to improve member and customer success
- Hands on role refining processes to improve customer success
- Fast paced, dynamic, young travel tech company with great career opportunities
- Christchurch CBD Based
This is a featured jobat Madison Recruitment Ltd
We are recruiting customer service champions for Madison’s workforce in multiple locations across New Zealand. Jump into a fast-paced contact centre!
- February start date
- Central location
- Work in the government sector
Listed two days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Work in a busy call centre in one of New Zealand's top employers with a genuine possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate.
- $20ph + Experience Dependent
- Great Location with fantastic café’s & gyms nearby
- Fun team environment
Listed two hours agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Start the New Year in a Great New Role!
- 8 month fixed term contract with 27 January 2020 start date
- Monday to Friday with shifts between 7:30am and 6pm – no weekends!
- Christchurch based offices
Listed two days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Excellent opportunity to enhance your customer service experience in the insurance industry and enjoy an awesome team culture.
- Join NZ and AU's largest general insurer (AMI, STATE, NZI, Lumley, Swann, CGU)
- Comprehensive training + loads of support
- Great salary, perks, insurance discounts and more
Listed thirty days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Passionate about exceeding customer expectations? Build a diverse and valuable skillset with a fun, down to earth team and well respected NZ business.
- Diverse and varied role with a small, fun team.
- Opportunities for training and development
- Excellent employee beneftis
Listed four hours agoat Selwyn District Council
Our ideal candidate will have at least one year's relevant customer service experience and be confident using a wide range of technology.
- Do you love working with customers?
- Want to make a positive difference to our communities?
- Looking for a role that fits with your commitments?
Listed twelve days agoat Smith&Smith
Great opportunity to join our successful customer service and admin team as a Customer Service Rep looking after our South Island customers.
- Great CSR role within our awesome Customer Service & Admin Team
- Permanent role with plenty of opportunity to add additional hours over summer
- Blend of admin and service, working with customers and our fab technicians
Listed fourteen days agoat Southfuels
Seeking a highly motivated customer services representative who has a passion for giving our rural customers GREAT customer service.
- Permanent, full time position
- Working in a small fun team
- Ensure our customers always get GREAT service
Listed nine hours agoat Amplifon NZ - Front Line Account
Join the Bay Audiology team in this front facing customer service role. Making a difference in the lives of those with hearing loss!
- Looking for a fresh new start for 2020?
- Do you love providing exceptional client care/customer service?
- Join the Bay Audiology family in our Halswell Clinic!
Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Be part of amazing team where you will be given great training and on-going support!
- Looking for full time work in the summer break?
- Multiple temporary roles starting early January 2020
- Assignment lengths of approximately 6 -8 weeks
Listed fourteen days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly sales and service team member to join our Hornby branch.
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Excellent staff benefits
- Warehouse environment
Listed two days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
HIRING NOW! Start date of 3 February 2020
- Employer of choice!
- This is your opportunity to work in great team with an inclusive culture.
- Permanent full time roles with great salary and benefits
Listed nine days agoat SPCAWe are looking for a Customer Service Superstar to work with our busy customer service team on a casual basis. Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Take inbound customer service phone calls and respond to emails within the Market Service Centre and provide New Zealanders with a variety of advice.
- An opportunity to grow your career in the largest government organisation
- On-going training, support and coaching
- Sydenham location
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Justice
Be part of an Advisory Team responsible for providing education, information and advice.
- Provide information services (based on an understanding).
- Timely management of applications and case progression.
- Responsible for delivering quality information and customer services.
Listed six days agoat Smaart RecruitmentCustomer Service Contact Centre position based in the heart on Christchurch. Start before Christmas. If you love Customer Service, Apply now. Listed ten hours agoat Kainga Ora
We are currently recruiting for a Debt Support Specialist who will monitor debt and debt issues that have been highlighted for follow up.
- Permanent full time role
- Based in our Christchurch office
- Salary of $71,750 plus five weeks annual leave
Listed two days agoat Hudson - Business SupportIf you are a friendly person with a great phone manner, please apply today for temporary opportunities in a call centre! Listed seven days agoat Hudson - Business SupportIf you are a solutions focused individual with impeccable customer service skills and you are interested in temporary assignments, please apply today! Listed twenty four days agoat Aerodrive Car RentalWe are seeking an energetic customer service professional with proven sales experience and a customer focus for our busy Christchurch Airport branch. Listed twenty two days agoat Dollar Car Rental
Bring your existing skills to a company that will value you and help you grow as a Customer Service Representative
- Work with a fun, hard-working group of people
- Take control of the next step in your career
Receive new jobs for this search by email