Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in Christchurch Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seventeen hours agoat ACC
Customer focused, busy, fast paced opportunity where you are recognised and receive ongoing training, within a supportive environment.
- Are you a team player with amazing attitude?
- Bring your excellent organisational skills
- Join a supportive and caring team
Listed three days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Hudson are currently seeking Call Centre and Customer Service Superstars for current & upcoming Permanent roles - Immediate starts available!
- Kick start your 2019 with a new role!
- Fantastic opportunities to help you grow and learn new skills!
- Be recognised for your exceptional customer service skills!
Listed five days agoat Homecare MedicalWe are looking for pumped Advisors to support the people across Aotearoa on their Quit Smoking journey Listed five days agoat Colliers International NZ Ltd
Work in the CBD's premier retail centre and provide service excellence to our guests
- Be part of the CBD's premier retail development
- Work in a great team environment
- Free onsite park
Listed six days agoat People Passion
In this busy and fast-paced role, you will be responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers
- Start the new year with an awesome team!
- Rewarding work environment
- Ongoing training and personal development
Listed seven days agoat Randstad Assessment CentreJoin NZ Police at the front of our emergency call centre. Full training provided. Click to read more. Listed four days agoat ImPresThe key duties will be managing our showroom in central Christchurch and assisting customers either face to face, over the telephone or by email. Listed eight days agoat Ministry of Social DevelopmentWe‘re hiring people who are dependable and have the tenacity to show up and work hard, even when the going is tough. Listed seven days agoat MYOB
At MYOB, our people want to make a difference. To question. To challenge. To do better. Because successful businesses depend on it.
- A company that cares about your career and development
- Come and work where your work matters!
- Are you ready to go boldly?
Listed five days agoat PGG Wrightson
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for 'warm calling' existing customers to promote and sell a variety of products.
- Progressive role with a range of internal opportunities
- Fun and energetic working environment
- Great employee benefits
Listed fifteen days agoat Waste Management NZ Limited
We are looking for a motivated Customer Services Representative to join our friendly team based in Christchurch.
- Rewarding career and growth opportunities
- Be part of a successful team
- Consistent work hours throughout the year
Listed five days agoat RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT (NZ) LIMITED
Looking for an exciting opportunity? Role available for Full Time employment as a Collections Officer in our Addington based office.
- Work in an exciting, fun and friendly environment
- Use your negotiation skills to influence results
- Grow your career with our hands on training and development opportunities
Listed seventeen hours agoat Graham Consulting
Established player in the market. Great opportunity to utilise your customer service skills & build relationships with a wide variety of clients.
- Busy environment
- 12 month contract
- Based in their Christchurch office
Listed four days agoat 2B Connected
A versatile contact centre role (inbound and outbound) working on behalf of a variety of companies throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Joining an exciting team
- We always provide variety
- A new and growing company
Listed nineteen days agoat Randstad Assessment CentreJoin NZ Police at the front of our emergency call centre. Full training provided. Click to read more. Listed twelve days agoat Avis Budget Group
Assist customers at vehicle checkout / return to ensure an excellent experience with us & coordinate our vehicles onsite
- Join a leading organisation within the tourism industry, full training provided
- NZ-wide & global opportunities to build a career with Avis Budget Group
- 20 hours per week: Tuesday 1pm - 6pm, Friday 1pm - 6pm & Saturday 8.30am - 7pm
Listed seven days agoat Graham Consulting
One of NZ’s largest independently owned bakeries with strong integrity, ethics & family culture. Professional development. Competitive remuneration.
- Coupland’s Bakeries
- Key leadership role with plenty of scope
- Immediate start available
Listed seventeen days agoat Geeks2U Pty Limited
We're looking for customer service fanatics to join our team in our not-your-average-call-centre, from the comfort and convenience of your own home!
- Work from home anywhere in New Zealand!
- Dynamic, fast-paced, inbound call centre role
- Great support, culture and career opportunities!
Listed twelve days agoat Ravensdown Ltd
Your focus is ensuring customers get the right products for their farming operation, with the best possible service, support, and down-to-earth advice
- Provide superior service, solutions, and advice to customers
- Bring your excellent customer service skills
- Receive opportunites for professional development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education