Administration & Office Support Jobs in Pukekohe AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Team Fusion International Ltd
The Office Manager/PA role is responsible for ensuring that the team has all the supplies, resources and support it needs to excel in their roles.
- Positive, close knit team environment, with ability to own and grow your role
- Career development opportunity, wellness benefits and car park
- Flexibility with hours - 20 hours per week
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
If you have a problem solving approach, a friendly phone manner and like to be busy, we have a job for you!
- Great Team - nice office and good location
- Local New Zealand Customer Service
- Premium Brands
Listed eight days agoat Zoom TechnologiesPart time Service Receptionist/Administrator to work with the awesome team at our Pukekohe office. Monday to Friday hours. Listed ten days agoat Counties Power Ltd
We’re looking for a high-energy part-time Customer Service Administrator to join our Customer Service team, working 8am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
- Your chance to work locally
- Part- time hours (8am-3pm, Monday-Friday)
- Pukekohe location
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We are looking for that diamond in the rough! Combine your project experience with your analyst and data management skills for the perfect varied role
- $65K-70K Pro Rata. ASAP Start.
- Location in Pukekohe, South Auckland.
- 7-12 month Fixed Term Parental Leave Contract.
Listed twelve days agoat A S Wilcox & Sons Ltd
Proactive and efficient administrator, inventory and sales focus, supporting our customer services function. Full time covering parental leave.
- Based in Pukekohe
- An excellent team within a great company
- Immediate start (mid August)
Listed three days agoat SourceHR
1 month Temporary Contract, may extend to 6 months - come and join this high performing organisation.
- Papakura Location
- High Profile Client
- Close knit supportive team
Listed nine days agoat Mitre 10If you have brilliant computer processing skills and previous admin experience, take advantage of a great opportunity within this iconic NZ company. Listed eighteen days agoat Relief TransportPart Time Office Person - Transport industry - Flexible hours - Accounts Receivable - Invoicing - MYOB - Administration Listed twenty two days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
No two days are ever the same in this industry! Fast-paced, high-energy, variety + a fun & supportive team. Print & Signage Industry.
- Work for leading company in the Print & Signage Industry | Sales Support & Admin
- Support a Sales Team and deal direct with Clients plus Office Administration
- A great role for an Admin Superstar who wants to work with an amazing team.
Listed three days agoat On Demand Logistics Ltd
Seeking a positive and motivated individual who can multi-task as a receptionist and administrator to join our dynamic and fun loving team.
- 30 Hours per week (School Hours)
- Immediate Start
- Fun, Friendly, Family-owned Company
Listed twenty hours agoat Papatoetoe West SchoolDo you love working in a fast paced school environment supporting the needs of students, staff, parents and our local community? Listed fifteen hours agoat HR Contracting Services
Help top notch CEO bring transformative change to an organisation doing good and making a real community difference.
- Health care provider
- Full time tpermanent
- Help do good in the community
Listed eight hours agoat The Warehouse GroupWe have an exciting opportunity in the Logistics and Fulfilment team for an experienced Administration Team Member. Listed fifteen hours agoat Hertz Australia Pty LtdVaried role in a fast-paced environment * Join a market leading innovator in car hire * Great staff benefits * Opportunities for career development! Listed three days agoat HR2GO
Hands on role, providing the Chief Executive with full confidential support, where no two days will be the same. Leading organisation.
- Hands on role
- Opportunity for projects
- Direct report to CEO
Listed three days agoat JOYN
Are you a motivated person with 2-3 years office administration experience and a willingness to learn? Then apply now for this great opportunity
- Office Administration Career Opportunity
- Great Brand and People
- South Auckland Location
Listed four days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Bring your passion for detail and service delivery into this Fixed Term Contract role covering maternity leave!
- Busy and varied administration role in Wiri
- Take ownership and really add value within this team
- Free parking and plenty of benefits
Listed two days agoat The Roofing Store
Position for an experienced office administrator with a national B2B distributor of niche metal roofing solutions.
- Work for a national B2B distributor of niche metal roofing solutions
- Supportive and great team culture
- Scope to grow and develop in office admin role!
Listed five days agoat Argenta
As our Receptionist, you'll be at the forefront of what's happening in the business as well as being the first point of contact for our visitors
- 9 month fixed term contract
- Go against the traffic - Manurewa based
- Full accountability for the reception area
Listed fifteen days agoat Private Advertiser
Call handler/admin with only 15 hours required from office in Airport Oaks area, remaining can be handled remotely from comfort of their home.
- Only 15 hours in office, rest can be handled remotely from comfort of your home
- remaining hours after 1 pm can be handled from anywhere.
- Relaxed lifestyle job, only about 20 to 30 calls in total
Receive new jobs for this search by email