Receptionist Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Novotel Tainui Hamilton
The Novotel Tainui Hamilton are currently recruiting for part-time Porters.
- Work for the worldwide group of AccorHotels
- Staff accommodation & dining benefits
- Staff uniform & meals
This is a featured jobat The Floor Store, Hamilton
An admin wiz with a go-getter attitude and vibrant personality, Highly Organised and a good head for numbers would be a great advantage in this role.
- Family Owned Business
- 3 Weeks Off over Christmas
- Fast paced and friendly Environment
Listed five days agoat Bay Venues Limited
Join the reception team working at the Mount Hot Pools, currently one shift per week with the ability to pick up more and fit this role around you
- Customer facing
- Fantastic staff benefits
- Opportunity to develop skills
Listed four days agoat Massey University
Provide excellent service to clients of the equine hospital, and referring veterinarians, as well as administrative support to staff.
- Can you work efficiently and effectively in a diverse team environment?
- Help ensure we are continuously improving our client services
- Bring your ability to organise yourself and others
Listed five days agoat Hearing Life New ZealandJoin a team that makes a difference to the lives of people everyday. Great opportunity for skilled Reception/Admin Officer at our Epsom Clinic Listed one day agoat Lumino The DentistsOur Max & Beresford Orthodontists practice in Remuera is looking for a full-time Receptionist to join their team! Listed four days agoat Les Mills New ZealandYou will be part of our kick-ass reception team. You will be the face of Les Mills, the first and last point of contact for our members. Listed four days agoat Chadwick Healthcare
Medical Receptionist / Health Navigator - Chadwick Healthcare is looking for enthusiastic person to join our friendly administration team
- Growing & Innovative practice
- Great Team
Listed six days agoat CLC CONSULTING GROUPGreat opportunity if you are looking for a job share situation! 1 -2 Days per week - You need be able to work a full day. Listed ten days agoat Bright NZ
Be the face at the front reception desk that makes everyone feel welcome! A rare national head office opportunity of a global brand.
- Create a welcoming front reception for this global flag-ship brand
- Opportunity to grow your career in a supportive environment
- Bring your personality, initiative & organisation skills to add value every day
Listed four days agoat HEB Construction Ltd
Be the face of a highly significant Auckland maintenance project!
- The ASM represents an opportunity to keep Auckland moving.
- Join a high performing diverse team of motivated individuals
- Great team culture
Listed six days agoat Hearing Consultants
Here at Hearing Consultants we are looking for a passionate, self-driven and hard working individual to join our team!
- Monday to Friday- School hours
- Supportive working environment
- On the job training
Listed six hours agoat Auckland Shoulder ClinicMedical receptionist/adminstrator wanted for specialist physiotherapy clinic. Some flexibility with hours. Prefer previous experience with ACC Listed four days agoat Family Doctors @ SmalesBring your personality, initiative and organisational skills to a small, friendly, busy GP Practice. Listed seven days agoat Ascot Angiography
We are looking for someone who is an effective communicator with a "can do" attitude, self-management skills and the ability to work efficiently.
- Friendly flexible work environment
- 3 days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Modern office and facility
Listed eight days agoat Southern Cross Hospitals
Southern Cross' North Shore hospital is seeking a Receptionist/Administration support worker to join their team, full-time.
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
Listed seven days agoat Able Personnel
Our Client is seeking a switched on receptionist & administration assistant to join their great little team.
- Permanent, Part Time
- Supportive environment
- Hastings based
Listed five days agoat Waikato District Health BoardWaikato DHB are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join the Emergency Department at Waikato Hospital in Hamilton. Listed eight days agoat Brown Webb RichardsonIf you are looking for a full time busy and varied role, then we want to hear from you. Listed seven days agoat NetYourJobWe're looking for an energetic Receptionist / Administrator with a customer service focus to join our team - APPLY NOW!
Receive new jobs for this search by email