Customer service Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Marsello
Are you a customer support superstar looking for a supportive team environment that values your wellbeing and personal growth?
- Are you a guru with Shopify?
- Do you have e-commerce retail experience?
- Are you looking to support fast growing retailers to be more successful?
This is a featured jobat Public Outreach New Zealand
Amazing opportunity to make a difference representing some of the worlds most loved charity organisations, working from our new Queenstown Call Centre
- Fantastic earning potential - a guaranteed hourly wage of $21.60 p/h
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
- Fun, inclusive and supportive team environment
Listed six days agoat BOC ANZ
Leverage your dynamic customer-service skills at a market-leader in Gas & Engineering
- Market-leader in Gas & Engineering
- Ongoing training & development
- Onsite parking provided & close to public transport
Listed two days agoat Kenzzi
Do you have a passion for providing exception customer service? If so, come join us and see where Kenzzi can take you!
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about our customers
- Immediate start available
- We are located conveniently in Parnell
Listed one day agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Are you a Customer Service Superstar that has been impacted by COVID-19? We are here to help!
- Temporary and permanent positions available
- Call centre environment - fun and supportive team
- Different shifts available
Listed four days agoat Smaart RecruitmentCustomer Service Contact Centre position Work from home. 12 month contract. If you love Customer Service, Apply now. Listed fourteen hours agoat Unity4 Contact Centre Outsourcing
At Unity4 you can chose your own hours and make outbound calls for a great cause in the comfort of your own home!
- Work in the comfort of your own home
- Choose your own roster each week to fit around your lifestyle
- Attractively hourly rate $21.15 plus the ability to make uncapped bonus’
Listed six days agoat Randstad - Contact CentreWork as the first point of contact within one of New Zealand's largest not for profit organisations Listed six hours agoat Smaart RecruitmentLead, manage and inspire a team of working from home Customer Service Agents. Deliver excellent levels of team performance and customer satisfaction. Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Be the first in line to join an enthusiastic, supportive team within a reputable company and grow your Customer Service career!
- Secure a permanent position with long-term development opportunities
- Great company incentives and benefits!
- North Shore and CBD locations available
Listed two days agoat Hudson - Business Support
Do you have previous Customer Service or Call Centre experience? Available immediately for a new role? Able to work from home? Apply now!
- Customer Support, Inbound Sales and Tech Support roles
- Work from home or office based essential services organisations
- Immediate start temp roles available
Listed one day agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland SouthWe are looking for x2 flexible After Hours Consultant to join our team based in Penrose and work on evening shifts during the week and weekends. Listed four days agoat Robert Walters
A chance for someone who is technically savvy to interact with different customers and work across a well known business that is consumer focused
- Help a Business find innovative solutions
- Join a vibrant team
- An opportunity to help customers in their greatest time of need
Listed four days agoat Hudson - Business Support
Utilise your exceptional customer service skills whilst working from your home-based office! Apply today!
- Work from your home-based office - all technical equipment provided
- 40 hours per week rostered over a 7 day week between 7.00am - 9.00pm
- Fixed Term contracts available - Must be available to for a minimum 10 months
Listed five days agoat Concentrix
At Concentrix, we offer a full-time, stable career in a professional work environment. Develop your skills and be rewarded for your efforts!
- Technical Customer Service Role starts 4th May 2020
- Awesome variety of retail discounts and other benefits
- Train in the comfort of your own home - after lockdown - CBD Based
Listed seven days agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Tired of the costly public transport commute into the CBD every day? Like the idea of working much closer to home in a convenient Johnsonville...
- Full-Time Permanent role
- Based in Johsonville
- Awesome Team Environment
Listed seven days agoat Hays Contact CentresWe have multiple Customer Service and Administration roles! Temporary, Fixed-term and Permanent positions! Listed fourteen hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
As a Case Manager, every day is busy and demanding but very rewarding as your work will have a meaningful impact on people's lives.
- A positive work environment
- We will also provide great training, support & on-going professional development
Listed two hours agoat Paxus
Work from home - Leading and inspiring a team of Customer Service agents to deliver excellent levels of performance and customer satisfaction
- Work From Home Role
- Fixed Term Contract - 9 months - ASAP Start
- Leadership experience within a Contact Centre preferred
Listed fourteen hours agoat Vodafone New Zealand
Are you a customer service expert? Opportunity for you to join our customer expert team – the X Squad!
- Build a career by defining what customer experience should be!
- Benefits including health & life insurance, smartphone and "Your Day"!
- Join an organisation that truly champions diversity!
Listed seven days agoat Hays Contact Centres
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a well known organisation offering an array of financial services.
- Monday - Friday - 8am to 5.30pm
- Permanent Role - $55000 a year
- Excellent team culture and new office!
Receive new jobs for this search by email