Information & Communication Technology, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Carpet Court NZ Limited
Carpet Court is looking for a customer focused IT professional to join our growing team. Great opportunity to join us as our IT Operations expert!
- Competitive salary + staff benefits
- Multi-site support with plenty of projects in the pipeline!
- Come join a supportive team and develop your IT career with Carpet Court
This is a featured jobat Quantum Security Services Limited
Information Security Risk Consultant sought to join the team in delivering IT security risk & audit work across New Zealand.
- Great team culture :)
- Varied and interesting consumer base and work
- Great package with quarterly bonuses
Listed five days agoat Kin
Amnesty International wants a hard working, accurate Data Assistant to join our team. If you dream of work that makes a difference, please apply now.
- Meaningful work with a passionate organisation
- Convenient city location
- $40,000 - $45,000 salary
Listed eleven hours agoat Alexander James Limited
Exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a growing analytics business and work directly with several of New Zealand's leading brands!
- Auckland city fringe location
- Exposure to the latest technologies and tools
- Fun and supportive environment
Listed fifteen hours agoat Wise Management Services
Do you like working closely with people to understand their needs and are you passionate about making things more efficient, effective or useful?
- Permanent position, 40 hours per week
- Based in Auckland
- Do you want to be a part of ending homelessness in Auckland?
Listed eleven hours agoat H2R Consulting
Seeking a recruitment administrator to join this large organisation with excellent communications skills and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Seeking a switched-on Recruitment Administrator with excellent drafting skills
- This is a temporary role based in the Waikato (approx. 2 months)
- You will be quick, accurate and technically savvy
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Health
- Do you enjoy working in a challenging environment with a high performance team?
- Are you a subject matter expert on the National Health Index?
- Our Team needs you!
Listed four days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Passionate about people? Love a fast-paced, collaborative team environment?
- Seeking our next star!
- High-performing team
- Attractive package for the right candidate
Listed ten days agoat New Zealand PoliceInformation Assurance Advisor Police National Headquarters, Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $83,329 - $112,741 Two Positions... Listed six days agoat Horizon Recruitment* 20 hours per week * 6 week assignment, immediate start * Support the HR team Listed three days agoat Kahui Tu KahaDo you have a passion for working in recruitment and in a role where you can use your strong admin skills, than you can join our friendly HR team. Listed ten hours agoat Lexel Systems
Great new contract role you can really get your teeth into this summer.
- No two days the same - 6mnths
- Become the linchpin for the programme team
- Large IT programme of work, Wellington CBD
Listed five days agoat Adecco Executive
Take on a Challenge! One month paid internship with an outstanding opportunity to begin and progress your career.
- Boost your career by working alongside the Adecco New Zealand CEO
- Once in a life-time opportunity
- Paid Internship for 1 Month - July 2019
Listed six days agoat MyHR
Are you ready to launch your HR career? A great entry level opportunity, this position would suit a recent grad or someone with a keen interest in HR.
- Join The Best HR Team In NZ (trade marked)
- Seeking bright, capable, and (slightly) mischievous candidates.
- Massive scope for growth in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Listed seven days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Come work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work
- Looking to break into your industry?
- Attractive Base Salary!
- Career progression opportunities!
Listed thirteen hours agoat FNZ Limited
Fantastic permanent part time opportunity (20 hours per week) for an experience Recruitment Coordinator.
- Looking for a flexible working arrangement/employer?
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution
Listed four days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdHR Administrator required for fixed term placement - immediate start! Listed thirteen hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
You enjoy sales and hunting down opportunities. You thrive on achieving results and can build strong relationships with diverse groups of people
- Help source employment opportunities
- Dynamic, fast-paced role
- Competitive salary and regular coaching and development
Listed fifteen hours agoat Focus Recruitment Limited
Keen to talk to rookies or experienced recruitment operators, be part of the next phase of growth within our team.
- Entry-level to experienced consultants, we would like to talk with you!
- Full on-going training, support and career development
- End-to-end recruitment – build on an established customer base
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PolicePosition Management Officer New Zealand Police Police National Headquarters Permanent, Full-time Remuneration range: $47,726.00 - $64,570.00... Listed five days agoat Tertiary Education CommissionAre you looking for a role that will allow you to put your multi-tasking and customer service skills to good use?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education