Information & Communication Technology, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All Bay of Plenty
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat Adecco Office
A global leader in recruitment - join us if you're ready to advance your career and work alongside the best!
- Looking for a new challenge?
- Ready to be recognised for your hard work?
- Work for a global leader and take charge of your career!
Listed seventeen days agoat Beyond Recruitment - Winner – Best Innovation –2018 Global Recruiter Awards
We are looking for a well-rounded Network/Systems Engineer to provide on-site technical product support and installation.
- Great opportunity to join a growing highly skilled engineering team
- Provide superior hands-on systems support in this client facing role
- Opportunity to be a Permanent Employee or a Contractor
Listed twenty nine days agoat Desktop Technology Services LtdWe have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Computer Hardware Engineer/Intermediate Level systems engineer. Listed twenty eight days agoat Lexel Systems
Are you a contract IT Engineer based in the BoP? Lexel Systems RaaS
team have a healthy pipeline of contracts in the region.
- Flexible on-going engagements
- Various levels - from Desktop to Senior Systems Engineer
- Market rates available
Listed thirteen days agoat Holiday Inn Rotorua
Are you an inspirational HR leader ready for a new opportunity to really make a difference?
- Grow your career with an international company
- Become an integral member of an inspiring leadership team
- We'll give you the Room to be Yourself!
Listed eight days agoat Lakes District Health BoardInformation Systems Tester / Trainer Permanent, 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)Do you want to get involved with the exciting area of Health... Listed twenty one days agoat TalentID Recruitment Ltd
Responsible for the design, delivery, implementation and continuous improvement of the Rotorua Airport Safety Management System.
- System design, delivery and implementation
- Opportunity for an innovative systems orientated person
- Rotorua - Gateway to the Bay of Plenty region - Lifestyle plus!
Listed two days agoat IMG (Integrated Maintenance Group)
Showcase your H&S experience and play a key role in driving and promoting Health & Safety performance and culture
- Work for a Company where people and safety matter
- Interesting fast paced role with lots of variety
- Kawerau location
Listed five days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentProactive Health and Safety advisor needed for a busy manufacturer Listed nine days agoat Affco NZ
AFFCO Rangiuru based in Te Puke is seeking a suitably experienced person as Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Are you passionate about promoting a health and safety culture?
- Demonstrate efficient record keeping with high attention to detail
- Bring your strong organisation skills with excellent time management
Listed seven days agoat Coulter Elite Resourcing
Our client is looking for an H&S advisor to be responsible for the overall H&S of this company
- Apply your H&S knowledge to this NZ owned company operations in TePuke!
- Great team culture, 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders, great variety in the role!
Listed twenty two days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentProactive Health and Safety advisor needed for a busy manufacturer Listed three days agoat edenfx HSE
Seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to guide the culture, training, initiatives and programmes in this friendly company
- Established, solid company
- Opportunity to help and support work colleagues
- Prime location
Listed nine days agoat Coulter Elite Resourcing
Our client is based in Te Puke and is a high volume employer. They are looking for a dynamic individual to be their HR Advisor
- Great variety of HR work
- Hours of work are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- A company culture where you can develop your career and support the business
Listed twenty nine days agoat EastPack Ltd
We are looking for experienced administrators to support our HR Teams during our peak seasonal period in 2019!
- We are the kiwifruit industry's leading grower-owned post harvest operator!
- Come & work in a fun-loving, hard working team environment!
- Great career opportunities for people with the right attitude!
Listed seventeen days agoat Seeka LimitedWe are out seeking a talented Field Technician to join our hard working IT Team located at Seeka’s Head Office, Te Puke.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education