Information & Communication Technology, Marketing & Communications, Self Employment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hays Information Technology
Are you immediately available & looking for a new helpdesk role?If so please call Casey at Hays on 033776656
- MAC Help desk role
- Temporary ongoing role
- Start immediately!
This is a featured jobat Expensify
Are you a people person who's super passionate about product and customer experience? Become a Success Coach and help us change the game!
- Support customers day in and day out
- Maintain customer happiness and problem solve on their behalf
- Articulate complex thoughts
Listed forty six minutes agoat Te Papa MuseumTe Papa is looking for casual Research Assistants to assist in data collection for its visitor studies and market research work. Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
Coordinate the Membership’s events programme with a strong focus on communication, marketing and customer service
- Bring your communication and marketing strengths to this role
- Contribute to the effective management of this high-profile membership scheme
- Develop and grow your career
Listed twenty two hours agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for fantastic staff to represent Sidekicker at well-known stadiums and events throughout Canterbury.
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app
- Work at large events, concerts and stadiums
Listed two days agoat Pizazz Display Systems LimitedInteresting new role with variety - international distributors customers. Responding to our customers and supporting our marketing and distribution. Listed two days agoat Muster Limited
Great opportunity to work for a well known European Brand in a family owned business!
- European Brand
- Fantastic Team
- Family Owned Business
Listed three days agoat Department of Corrections
This role is primarily responsible for coordinating all of the logistics for events and visits on site
- Newly created role
- Permanent opportunity
- Plenty of variety!
Listed four days agoat Regional Health Ltd
Creative Marketing Assistant required to work in a vibrant health and beauty distribution company.
- Fast paced role in an exciting industry
- Work with market leading brands
- Be part of a small dynamic team
Listed four days agoat FindexFindex is looking for an energetic and creative Marketing Events Coordinator in our Invercargill office. Listed three days agoat North BeachWe have a super rare and crazy exciting opportunity for an up and coming legend to make their marketing mark in the fashion retail world. Listed two days agoat Kin
Take the next step in your career with this values led organisation. Great team, remuneration and project work.
- Boutique Investment Firm
- Inclusive and Innovative Culture
- Excellent Salary Package
Listed three days agoat Graham Consulting
If you have 1-2 years experience across traditional and digital marketing then get in touch!
- Exciting opportunity to develop your marketing skills
- New Zealand owned property company
- City location
Listed nine days agoat Second Nature Charitable Trust
To be the welcoming “face” of our events centre providing a fantastic first impression, and give marketing, social media and admin support
- Great opportunity for a customer service, people person and social media star
- "Can do" attitude and a friendly disposition essential
- Varied, active and exciting support role!
Listed four days agoat Frogs-in-NZ Ltd
We are looking for a young communication guru fluent in French with experience in social media, community management, customer service and events.
- Communicate your passion!
- Join a dynamic team of like-minded people
- Work in a great office in a great location
Listed four hours agoat Build People Ltd
An exciting opportunity to join NZ's leading provider of digital specification systems to the construction industry.
- Bring your customer support skills & creative flair
- Supportive team with scope to grow
- Mt Eden location with market leading company
Listed twenty two hours agoat Join Our Team
You'll make sure that all documentation is secure and provide information that is requested from internal customers accurately and effectively.
- Are you organised with a high attention to detail?
- Demonstrate your understanding of the principles of information management
- Permanent, part-time role available
Listed twenty hours agoat FORTINET INTERNATIONAL INCThe Marketing Specialist will report to the Fortinet Marketing Manager for ANZ. Listed five hours agoat Genesis
Unlock opportunities for continuous improvement, as well as develop new customer experiences and service designs that bring our propositions to life.
- Be a champion of change, bringing customer experiences to life
- Responsible for shaping the customer experience and vision and strategy
- Newly created senior position, make a genuine impact for our customers
Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
An exciting events and marketing opportunity to set up a programme for a government department
- Permanent Full Time
- Centrally located
- Competitive Salary
Listed ten days agoat Vital Health Company Limited
Are you an exceptional and optimistic executive assistant, and marketing all-rounder? Do you eat, sleep and breathe health & nutrition? Join us today!
- Prime opportunity for an aspiring marketing executive assistant, make your mark!
- Work with leading brands in natural health to make a real difference for people.
- Friendly, people focused and innovative environment, with great staff benefits.
Receive new jobs for this search by email