Information & Communication Technology, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Acumen Consulting
Are you looking for your next challenge for 2020? Come join our dedicated Business Central/NAV team in Wellington.
- Based in Wellington
- Be part of the Dynamics 365 Business Central journey
- Competitive compensation package
This is a featured jobat Land Information New Zealand
Be responsible for maximising the value of the products and services we are working to create and transform.
- Build strong networks right across our scaled Agile programme of work
- Demonstrate clear and concise communication skills
- Thrive in our fast paced and energetic team
Listed five days agoat Air New ZealandAs part of our digital structure this role reports to the Service Desk Team Leader and works within our high performing Service Desk team. Listed seven days agoat intelliWORX
We are seeking Service Desk Analyst for our growing Managed Service Business
- Rewarding and diverse permanent role
- Close Working Team
- Learn on the job
Listed twenty hours agoat Finite920
Awesome opportunity to utilise your Hardware Engineering skills and build your server management and VMware capability.
- Infrastructure Support
- Desktop, Laptop, Application and Server Infrastructure
- Windows server management and VMware (Development area)
Listed twenty two hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We're on the hunt for an EUC Analyst / Desktop Engineer to support our sites across Auckland.
- This role will provide field service across multiple sites in Auckland.
- SCCM application packaging is a must.
- Lots of learning and development opportunities!
Listed four days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyYou will need to be flexible and adaptable to meet the various needs of MIT campuses providing first and second level support. Listed five days agoat Aon New Zealand
We are currently seeking a professional and proactive Service Desk Analyst to join our busy Team in our Auckland Head Office.
- 12 month FTC | Fantastic opportunity with a Global Insurance provider
- Work with members across multiple countries
- Build and develop your professional skills
Listed six days agoat Zag
Hours are 10.30am - 7.30pm Monday -Friday, so you'll get a sleep-in every day, or a gym workout if you prefer...NICE
- SAP Application Support focus
- Leading IT consultancy
- Great, light and airy offices in Ellerslie 3 mins from Train
Listed seven days agoat Cin7
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
- Level-up opportunity in a global SaaS Company!
- Auckland Central City location
- Diverse & dynamic workplace
Listed six days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed thirteen hours agoat DeskDirectorDeskDirector is looking for a graduate (or recent graduate) to join the team to provide support for our software customers. Listed fifteen hours agoat iTEASPOON Ltd
We are looking for an expert with technical excellence to join the team!
- Work with the #1 G Suite Service Provider and the latest in cloud technology
- Change the way businesses embrace cloud technology
- Make Lift & Shift a breeze
Listed fourteen days agoat C3 Post Trade
Passionate about technology & people? We're seeking switched-on Operations Engineers who demonstrate a strong problem-solving mindset to join us!
- Provide Application support for our global SaaS platform in an entry level role
- Close knit and high performing team culture
- Custom built offices based in Ponsonby
Listed twenty one hours agoat HexagonBe part of a global organisation that enhances public services & fosters safer communities. Positions available in Wellington, Auckland & Christchurch Listed twenty two hours agoat Robert Walters
Provide prompt resolution of incidents and service requests
- Wellington CBD location
- Large Government organisation
- Customer focus
Listed four days agoat TSI Group
This is a genuine entry-level role for a person with passion – the type of role that comes around once in a blue moon.
- Passionate about cars and IT? So are we!
- Want to help Customers get the best from our software? So do we!
- $1m Salary and a Company Porsche? Maybe not, but we do have a lot on offer...
Listed two hours agoat Find IT Recruitment
Join a professional business with exciting growth on the horizon.
- Level 3 Support
- Supportive and professional environemnt
- Grow your Career
Listed twenty three hours agoat New Zealand Steel
Are you a customer-focused IS expert who is looking for an opportunity to provide technical and functional support to our internal teams?
- Great location, away from the traffic
- Competitive salary
- Learning & Development opportunities
Listed four days agoat H2R Consulting
Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their growing business.
- Work for Tech/Education organisation
- Permanent opportunity
- Great central Parnell location
Receive new jobs for this search by email