Information & Communication Technology, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Carpet Court NZ Limited
Carpet Court is looking for a customer focused IT professional to join our growing team. Great opportunity to join us as our IT Operations expert!
- Competitive salary + staff benefits
- Multi-site support with plenty of projects in the pipeline!
- Come join a supportive team and develop your IT career with Carpet Court
This is a featured jobat Quantum Security Services Limited
Information Security Risk Consultant sought to join the team in delivering IT security risk & audit work across New Zealand.
- Great team culture :)
- Varied and interesting consumer base and work
- Great package with quarterly bonuses
Listed twenty one hours agoat Core People
Provide broker and administrative support, manage day to day office duties and exceptional customer service in this exciting newly created position.
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- New, exciting opportunity
- Dynamic, positive team culture
Listed fourteen hours agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
We are keen to talk to Computer Science New Grads who are looking for an ongoing Part time role, in a specialized engineering environment.
- Part Time Admin role for Computer Science New Grad - 20+ hours a week
- • Get some real on-job experience in an Engineering environment
- Onehunga / Penrose based. Start asap. Hurry, this one wont last!!!
Listed three days agoat Aon New Zealand
Great entry level opportunity available for a Claims Administrator role based in our Hamilton branch!
- Busy & varied role – you will never have a dull day
- Huge opportunity to learn and grow your career with an industry leader
- Permanent opportunity
Listed thirteen hours agoat Auckland District Health BoardAmazing opportunity to establish, shape and re-define the Health Information & Technology (HIT) service within the largest DHB in New... Listed seven days agoat Kin
Amnesty International wants a hard working, accurate Data Assistant to join our team. If you dream of work that makes a difference, please apply now.
- Meaningful work with a passionate organisation
- Convenient city location
- $40,000 - $45,000 salary
Listed three days agoat Alexander James Limited
Exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a growing analytics business and work directly with several of New Zealand's leading brands!
- Auckland city fringe location
- Exposure to the latest technologies and tools
- Fun and supportive environment
Listed nine days agoat Hello Claims
We are offering you the opportunity to join an international company who is growing rapidly in an entry level office-based role.
- Fantastic Opportunity for you to get into the workforce!
- Career progression available within a multinational company!
- Fast paced role underpinned with break-through technology!
Listed three days agoat Wise Management Services
Do you like working closely with people to understand their needs and are you passionate about making things more efficient, effective or useful?
- Permanent position, 40 hours per week
- Based in Auckland
- Do you want to be a part of ending homelessness in Auckland?
Listed sixteen hours agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Senior Network/Security Consultant opening available within an iconic NZ brand. Project work focused on high profile, enterprise account!
- Architecture and consulting work across network and security domain
- Cisco - Firewall - F5 - CCIE
- Auckland Central office location, a national leading brand
Listed seventeen hours agoat ACC
Technologist at heart with strong relationship and influencing skills involved in the full grunt of Data Technology and practices.
- Promote better access and use of data across ACC
- Bring your strong relationship and influencing skills
- Work in a unique organisation
Listed two days agoat Whangarei District Council
We are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Administrator to assist us in designing, implementing and optimising a number of data innovations.
- Support the design and build of our data warehouse
- Facilitate data migration
- Produce three-dimensional data views using SQL
Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Health
- Do you enjoy working in a challenging environment with a high performance team?
- Are you a subject matter expert on the National Health Index?
- Our Team needs you!
Listed eighteen hours agoat Sprout Group Ltd* Auckland location * Transtasman travel * Great team environment * leading edge technology * high growth company * Listed twenty one hours agoat Private AdvertiserAn opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our team as a Domestic F&G Adviser Listed thirteen days agoat New Zealand PoliceInformation Assurance Advisor Police National Headquarters, Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $83,329 - $112,741 Two Positions... Listed three days agoat Ensure Recruitment NZ
Looking for accounts professionals who have had experience within the insurance industry.
- Credit control experience essential
- Must have worked in Insurance
- Fast paced role
Listed three days agoat Lexel Systems
Great new contract role you can really get your teeth into this summer.
- No two days the same - 6mnths
- Become the linchpin for the programme team
- Large IT programme of work, Wellington CBD
Listed ten days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Come work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work
- Looking to break into your industry?
- Attractive Base Salary!
- Career progression opportunities!
Listed six days agoat Gallagher BassettAn exciting opportunity exists in our Life & Health team to continue to provide an excellent service to our clients and support our wider GB team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education