Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Engineering, Legal Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
This is a featured jobat Effectus
A Consultant for a highly respected national IT Management Consulting practice based in Christchurch.
- Working for a highly regarded Business and Technology Consultancy
- Access to a broad range of information and technology consulting services
- Competitive remuneration package and a flexible and fun work environment
Listed sixteen hours agoat AWF Trade Assistants wanted!
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandclassification: EngineeringEngineeringsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed one day agoat The Recruitment Project
If you have an interest in scheduling, planning or staff resourcing, this opportunity could be for you!
- FIXED TERM ROLE, Initially 3mths with possibility of permanent ongoing work
- Dynamic and fast paced role - no two days are the same!
- Competitive hourly rate/overtime payment
Listed two days agoat Department of Internal AffairsA rare opportunity has become available for an outstanding leader to join our new Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team Listed two days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed two days agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed three days agoat Younity Limited
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to take you through to the end of the year
- Flexible hours
- $650 - $700 p/day
- Auckland CBD location
Listed fifteen hours agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Great role for someone who is keen to work in a specialised delivery team
- Greenlane location | Effective team | Strong technology platform
- Be responsible for both BAU and Project Delivery
- Environmentally aware organisation
Listed thirteen hours agoat salt
A fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that has invested heavily into their data and analytical capability!
- Take ownership - make your mark
- various projects on the horizon
- CBD fringe location with parking
Listed four days agoat Swayne McDonaldPart time - 1pm to 5pm weekdays supporting experienced lawyer and legal executive undertaking an interesting variety of work. Listed two days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed one day agoat Metro Performance Glass
Contract administration, ordering and co-ordinating with production, liaising with customers, contractors and suppliers
- Behind the scene contract co-ordination
- Fun, supportive, tight knit team
- Variety and challenge guaranteed!
Listed sixteen hours agoat 1st Call RecruitmentOur Tauranga based client is in urgent need of Fencing Labourers.
The role is Monday to Friday and very physical. Listed twelve hours agoat Epic Legal Recruits
If you are looking to enhance your legal career look no further - you will not be disappointed with this role!
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a prestigious national top-tier law firm!
- Excellent training and ongoing support!
- Great opportunity for a switched on Legal Secretary who enjoys Litigation!
Listed two days agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed one day agoat Find Recruitment Limited
We are currently working on an exciting assignment for our client and we are on the lookout for a System Administrator for a permanent role.
- Fantastic Organisation
- Auckland CBD
- Career progression
Listed thirteen hours agoat Holcim
Operate and provide first line maintenance support for site equipment, in particular the ship unloader at our Auckland terminal
- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Offers long term career paths
- Both personal and professional development opportunities
Listed one day agoat Financial Markets Authority (FMA)Interesting & diverse role where you will be a critical member of our team providing high quality records, reporting and research support. Listed one day agoat Zag
Suit a recent Grad with a Bachelor of Information Management OR an experienced Project Administrator
- We've just won Best IT Team Culture in NZ!!
- Light and airy, modern open-planned offices
- Use your strong administration skills to ensure our IT projects run smoothly.
Listed one hour agoat The Warehouse GroupYou will work with users across the various lines of businesses to enhance the operations of business processes in the Salesforce suite of products. Listed two days agoat Michael HeadifenExperienced personal assistant / legal secretary required for a busy sole Barrister in the area of Family law.
Receive new jobs for this search by email