Generalists - Law Firm Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Kaimai Law Katikati
Great opportunity to join a well established busy law practice in the Bay of Plenty.
- 1 Principal, 6 Staff Law Firm
- Long term position
- Friendly and capable team
Listed twelve hours agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Looking for a Family Lawyer to work in a mid-size law firm. Contact Maria for more details 021 976 899
- Auckland Central
- Salary above market rate
- Personal Development and Flexible office hours
Listed four days agoat Lawhub
This firm has been working with steady growth and is looking for an additional lawyer to join their team.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Remuneration
- Partnership opportunities
- Vibrant work environment
Listed four days agoat Franklin Smith LtdLitigation Lawyer - Senior level. Great team of experienced lawyers and unique for law firm to have ability to work flexible hours. Listed six days agoat Quentin Hix Legal Ltd
A variety of work suitable for a Legal intern available in semester and summer holiday breaks.
- Variety of work available
- Flexibility of hours
- Great learning experience
Listed four days agoat Nolans Lawyers
Energetic and experience in the areas of commercial, property, trusts and employment.
- Want more LIFE in your Work-Life balance!!
- Some of the highest sunshine hours in the country.
- A wrokplace that supports family and staff wellbeing.
Listed fifteen days agoat Lovegroves
Experienced Lawyer Required
- Quality, varied work
- A medium sized firm with good prospects of advancement and succession
Listed four days agoat Denham Bramwell
We have a part time position available in our Manukau Office for an experienced Credit Controller
- Modern offices
- Generous remuneration package and benefits
- Part time
Listed fourteen days agoat Conveyancing Shop
Ready for a new challenge in the New Year? This might just be the position you have been looking for!
- Work close to home
- Property law experience preferred but we will train the right candidate
- Salary to suit experience
Listed ten days agoat Hays Legal
General Practice Solicitor, South Auckland, hands-on varied role, great support & career path with good sized well established law firm
- Highly Regarded & Established Practice based - South Auckland
- Hands-on case management with great autonomy / ownership
- Supportive team - Hit the Ground Running - Career Opportunities
Listed eight days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Junior Lawyer 3+PQE - start in 2019
- Career Progression
- South Auckland
Listed seven days agoat Ford SumnerWe are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic lawyer with a genuine interest across all aspects of dispute resolution and employment work! Listed two days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Unique opportunity to join General Law firm as Employment Lawyer. Contact Maria for more information.
- Auckland Central Location
- Car Park
- Salary + Personal Development
Listed eleven hours agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Seeking Commercial Property Lawyer with at least 5+PQE. Contact Maria 021 975 899
- Graet location with car park available
- Supportive team environment and opportunity to grow professionally
- Flexible Office Hours
Listed four days agoat Community Law WaikatoCommunity Law Waikato is seeking a Solicitor with a minimum of 1 year PQE. This is a varied role covering many different areas of law. Listed ten days agoat Hays Legal
Fast-Track to Partnership opportunity, Commercial Senior Associate / Solicitor , 8+ yrs PQE , Auckland CBD with Boutique well established law firm
- Fast-track to Partnership
- Transform your experience to Influence
- Profitable Boutique Firm - Auckland CBD
Listed eight days agoat St Martins Law LtdFull time position for experienced Legal Executive Listed fifteen days agoat Legal Personnel (2017) Limited
Work closely with the Partners in this highly successful top tier firm, focusing on trusts.
- - 1-3 years' experience
- - Top rated NZ Firm
- - Drive your career forward working with a highly regarded team
Listed seven days agoat C & F Legal LtdGeared to the result and still growing with New Zealand’s Best Kept Secret - NELSON Listed fifteen days agoat Woodward Law Offices
This work involves Māori Law and public law, and includes groundbreaking cases and interesting policy matters for a range of clients and communities.
- This area of law is about building a better and fairer New Zealand.
- The work is both important and rewarding.
- The training and experience offered at Woodward Law is unrivalled.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education