Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Legal Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Accommodations Plus International
The Airline Support Specialist is the client and vendor main point of contact for API’s Operations Center. Will actively process reservations.
- Career advancement with a growing organization
- Training & Development
- Team culture, benefits & location
This is a featured jobat IMAGR
Does computer vision and image processing excite you? Do you want to be part of a team that is creating waves in the Ai space?
- At the forefront of AI and retail experience solution
- Progressive enterprise size clients
- Incredible working environment
Listed thirteen hours agoat Bay of Plenty Regional Council
We are looking for a dynamic call centre agent to support our customer service team.
- The position will be located in Tauranga
- Be the first point of contact for customers, stakeholders and the community
- Support for ongoing training, education, learning and development
Listed eleven days agoat NetYourJob
McLeod's require a Trainee to join their Crane and Hiab teams in Taupo. Excellent entry level opportunity. Apply now!
- Keen on a career in Cranes / Hiabs?
- Variety of work in Taupo
- Entry level role
Listed seventeen hours agoat ADT Security
Free Parking and great public transport links with a friendly supportive team.
- Full time rostered position
- Friendly and Supportive Team Culture
- Your Role is the Heart of ADT - Keeping people and property Safe
Listed twelve hours agoat Kainga Ora
Be the first point of contact for our customers, answering inbound telephone enquiries and providing excellent customer service.
- Multiple permanent full-time positions available
- Based in our Porirua office with various shifts available
- Annual salary of $56,375 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed five days agoat OneStaff Palmerston North
Opportunity to join a reputable company - A fantastic working environment - Potential for personal growth and development
- Great Working Conditions and Rates of Pay
- Full Time Hours with potential to secure a permanent opportunity
- Monday to Friday - Have your weekends free!
Listed fourteen hours agoat SPCADunedin SPCA are seeking a Permanent, Part Time Customer Services Officer with customer service, animal-handling & computer skills, to work weekends. Listed sixteen hours agoat Hynds
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team-focused culture where you can learn new skills and grow your career with Hynds.
- Takanini Location
- Customer Focused Role
- Family Owned NZ Business
Listed six days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Exciting Temp and Perm positions coming through so get your application in quickly!
- Competitive salary/hour rates!
- Opportunity to up-skill in a variety of industries.
- Hours to suit your lifestyle!
Listed eight days agoat Ministry of Social Development
The role of the Case Manager Housing is a phone-based role, to support people who are looking for help to secure affordable and stable housing.
- Varied, fast paced, interesting, complex and rewarding work
- Induction and on-going training
- Based in Hawera or Whanganui
Listed twenty hours agoat Inland Revenue
Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
- Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
- Fixed Term until June 2020
- Manukau location
Listed four days agoat Mitre 10Mitre 10 Mega Rotorua is looking for new Team Member to join our checkout Team! Listed fifteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Opportunity to work with multiple well known brands.
- Global Company
- Competitive numberations
- Public transport near by
Listed fourteen hours agoat B2B ClothingAs part of our ongoing commitment to providing excellent customer service, we require a service orientated person to join our team. Listed eighteen hours agoat Southern Cross Health Society
If you enjoy helping people then this is the role for you!
- Easy access to public transport
- Friendly and collaborative team
- Values based organisation
Listed thirteen hours agoat IAG NZ Ltd
If you love connecting with people and creating positive customer experiences, here’s a new challenge we think you’ll kinda enjoy!
- Diverse, inclusive + positive team culture
- Comprehensive training + loads of support
- Great salary package + perks
Listed seventeen hours agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers over the phone. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a banking career with ANZ.
- Do you love providing solutions and exceptional service for customers?
- Join a warm and friendly culture where values really matter!
- Flexibility with remote working
Listed sixteen hours agoat Amplifon NZ - Front Line Account
Join the Bay Audiology family and make a difference in the lives of those with hearing loss! 4 days per week, Fridays off!
- Join the front desk team at Bay Audiology Papakura
- 4 Days per Week! Monday to Thursday...
- 12 month maternity leave contract
Listed twenty one hours agoat 1st Call RecruitmentSpaces available for Traffic Control Coiurse (TC1). Thursday 24th October 2019 at our offices in Manukau Listed fifteen hours agoat Kelly ServicesA busy Centre is looking for people who enjoy assisting and educating people; training late Oct
Receive new jobs for this search by email