Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Genetic Technologies Ltd
We are looking for an experienced Production Operator to join our Production Team based in Gisborne.
- Friendly & Supportive Culture
- On-job training provided
- Full Time role in a busy Gisborne production plant
This is a featured jobat Dixie Cummings NZ Ltd
You will be delivering well packaged furniture items to Auckland furniture retailers, to their docks/warehouse loading areas only.
- Well established company with established customers
- Working with a friendly and helpful team
- Excellent working conditions and employee benefits
Listed three days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for some superstar general assistants to represent Sidekicker as some of our warehouse clients come into their busy season!
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Choose the shifts that suit your schedule
- Fast paced, high achieving and fun work environment
Listed one day agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland South
Our client, is a world leader in logistics and express courier services. We are looking for dedicated warehouse professionals to support our client.
- Immediate Starts Available
- Monday to Friday Hours
- Genuine potential to secure full time positions
Listed two days agoat Rehab Physio Centre
Reception duties include: phone, cash handling, client interaction, accurate inputting, filing and record keeping
- Perfect if you're not a morning person
- Busy and friendly environment
- Great Team
Listed thirteen hours agoat SPCASPCA Palmerston North are seeking a permanent, part time reception/centre support person. Listed one day agoat Your People Limited
We have fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic, motivated quick learners who have fast and accurate data entry skills. Don’t miss out – apply now!!
- Office Support administrators required for temporary assignments
- Great opportunities to learn and grow
- Fast and accurate data entry skills required!
Listed two days agoat CarefirstPart time administration assistant Listed six hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Be part of a team that organises exciting events for fire brigade members across New Zealand.
- Entry to event coordination
- Friendly, approachable and fun work culture in Tawa
- Rewarding work supporting firefighters across New Zealand
Listed nine hours agoat Private AdvertiserBusy clinic - frontline support - no two days will be the same!! Check out our new job listing.... Listed three days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for warehouse pickers and packers to work in for leading retail and logistics companies in Auckland.
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle and schedule
- Safe and supportive working environment
- Weekly pay with KiwiSaver and Holiday loading
Listed seven days agoat Mitre 10Do you want to work for an awesome, locally owned and operated, fun, down to earth, work place? Listed seven hours agoat NorthTec
We are seeking a Kaiawhina to support the Student Voice Coordinator and Student Council.
- Are you a proactive person who thrives on working in a busy environment?
- Demonstrate your excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Work for the region's largest provider of tertiary education
Listed two days agoat Kelly ServicesData Entry Administration Support
Flexible schedule (Part- Time)
East Tamaki , Auckland. Listed twelve hours agoat Department of Corrections
The purpose of this role is to assist with the effective and efficient delivery of Bail Support Services.
- Work as part of a collaborative and cohesive team
- Based in Manukau, Auckland
- Fixed term opportunity until 26 June 2020
Listed seven hours agoat Auckland City Couriers Ltd
Are you a well presented individual that is punctual to work with fantastic customerservice & report analytical skills? Then this is the role for you!
- Penrose based
- Aramex International
- Elite customer experience team - national accounts
Listed two days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Be the ‘go to’ person for a group of busy consultants. Great location, competitive pay and work life balance offered.
- Part-time role, 25 hours per week
- Terrace Location
- Private sector organisation
Listed nine hours agoat City Fencing Ltd
Experienced office administrator and accounts person wanted for small building products wholesaler
- 8.00-2pm Monday to Friday, negotiable to suit right candidate
- Immediate start required
- Flexible with hours
Listed one day agoat Envirogroup Limited
To assist the GM with office functions, immediate start, friendly team, days/times negotiable.
- Part time role (approx 15-20 hours per week)
- Casual friendly work environment
- Car parking available
Listed three days agoat Glenview SchoolPart time, term time only, hours 8:30 am - 2:00 pm Monday to Friday. Listed fourteen hours agoat Oceania Group
Located at our Bayview Facility in Tauranga. Full time hours Tuesday to Saturday 8.00am to 4.30pm.
- Work in an environment where you can grow and develop
- Rewarding team environment
- Connect to others through care and compassion
Listed one day agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Private international property company. Support and work closely with the owner of the business. Lovely small team of 11
- Wellington CBD location
- Private company
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
Receive new jobs for this search by email