Engineering, Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat O-I New Zealand
O-I New Zealand the only manufacturer of glass containers with 3 furnaces, 6 machines lines, employing 290 staff. We're 24/7 365 days operations.
- Machine Maintenance and Repair Work
- Strong Focus on Safety, Health and Environment
- Glass Containers Manufacturer
This is a featured jobat Kin
Join Blue Barn on their growth journey, and enjoy long-term career prospects within this team of inspirational professionals.
- Not your typical Engineering Consultancy
- People-centric culture where your opinion matters
- Central city location close to public transport
Listed twenty three hours agoat Noir EventsNoir Events are seeking an energetic and all round awesome Event Coordinator to join our small team as we expand and build new and exciting events. Listed seven hours agoat Sidekicker
We’re looking for energetic Sidekicks to help with an exciting start up company launching into Christchurch
- Work for a tech start up and help them launch in Christchurch
- Shifts available 24/7! Marshals and warehouse roles available!
- Great hourly rates!
Listed twenty two hours agoat OneStaff Auckland
Onestaff are looking for motivated labourer's keen to develop a career within the water care sector. On the job training is available !
- Water servicemen
Listed eleven days agoat Ashburton Art Gallery IncA varied admin position for an enthusiastic and passionate go-getter in the best little regional art gallery in Canterbury. Listed seven hours agoat Sidekicker
Looking for flexible shifts in the event industry that suit availability? Sidekicker is the perfect company for you.
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle and schedule
- Work at top events in Auckland
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app
Listed seven hours agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for enthusiastic and approachable Brand Ambassadors to participate in a range of promotional and brand awareness activities.
- Work in a fun and friendly atmosphere promoting brands in Auckland
- Choose the shifts that suit your schedule
- Excellent hourly rates, starting from $20/hour
Listed seven days agoat Hamilton Operatic SocietyWe need someone with a passion for costume and desire to share that passion in a retail setting. Listed three days agoat Auckland Museum
Part-time fixed term position to work on a series of community events associated with Auckland Museum’s Tuia –Encounters 250 commemorative activities.
- Share your talents at this unique workplace
- Collaborate with a variety of people and sectors
- Develop & deliver a series of 'BioBlitz' community engagement field-based days
Listed thirteen days agoat Escape Mate LtdWe are looking for exceptional people to join our team as Game Masters in the CBD. Greet and brief clients, run games, reset rooms. Good pay, fun job. Listed one day agoat Eight Loop Social
Can you find the story behind even the most average of situations? We are looking for a copywriter with a journalistic background to...
- Young and dynamic team + great workplace!
- Flexible hours and global impact
- Suited for a strong storyteller with ability to connect with people
Listed five hours agoat Babcock NZEngineering Officer (Care and Custody). Babcock is a leading engineering support services organisation, with a rich history of service excellence. Listed twelve days agoat New Plymouth District Council
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Operations Assistant to help deliver our huge range of events and activities at our premiere venues.
- Are you a great team player?
- Bring your excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a truly rewarding workplace environment
Listed ten hours agoat StuffLooking for your next opportunity in the media industry? We're looking for an enthusiastic Reporter to join our South Canterbury team. Listed three days agoat Allied Press LimitedStar Media is seeking casual sub editors for its stable of newspapers. Listed four days agoat Radio New Zealand
The Commissioning Co-ordinator is a new role and a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting period of development for RNZ.
- Do you have excellent administrative and organisational skills?
- Assist with all aspects of the commissioning process
- This position is based in Auckland
Listed five days agoat SOMO Creative Ltd
Busy creative/publishing agency seeks a Sub-editor extraordinaire who's able to write killer copy and is not afraid of a little admin/marketing.
- Are you multi-skilled and can write across a variety of mediums and viewpoints?
- Are you a dedicated fashionista and foodie and know Christchurch inside out?
- Are you systems driven and able to spot a typo at 40 paces?
Listed ten hours agoat The Production Co. LimitedThe Production Co is an event production company based in West Auckland. We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our team. Listed four days agoat Drake New Zealand - Palmerston North
Our client is looking for someone with some light engineering experience although training is offered to the right person.
- Local company
- Full time
- Weekly pay
Listed seven days agoat Sanford
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Management Administrator to join our dedicated and specialised Engineering team at our Timaru site.
- Joining an corporate organisation with a vision for the future
- opportunity to develop and implement our preventative maintenance programme
- Joining a positive, passionate and caring working environment
Listed seven days agoat Chris Matthews & Associates Ltd
Are you seeking new challenges, permanent, stable long-term employment?
- Offers good work/life balance; Mon – Fri day shift plus overtime
- International company, ongoing challenges and excellent training
- New Plymouth; great location and lifestyle
Receive new jobs for this search by email