Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat SOMO Creative Ltd
We have an exceptional opportunity for a resourceful and wildly talented Editor to join our busy creative studio/publishing agency.
- Do you have an excellent contact base and head bursting with new ideas?
- Are you able to push the creative boundaries and lead a tight team?
- Do you have the chutzpah, nous and skills to take us to the next level?
This is a featured jobat Smits Group
An energetic person who has an eye for detail, loves variety and has skill and experience in digital and social platforms. A love of cars is a bonus.
- Permanent Full time marketing to Automotive Industry and Car Enthusiasts.
- We are leading supplier of automotive consumables representing top Intl. Brands
- A wide and varied role involving every stage in the design and marketing process
Listed eleven days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedDo you love news - especially breaking news? Do you enjoy working with the intimacy, immediacy and pace of TV? Listed twenty nine days agoat Nadene Milne GallerySeeking a resilient individual to work for one of the leading New Zealand contemporary art galleries. Listed four days agoat Maori Television
Join our News and Current Affairs team as a News Editor where you will make a difference and be a part of our vision.
- Do you have experience as a News Editor?
- Bring your critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy a positive team environment
Listed eleven days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedGrab this rare opportunity to be part of New Zealand’s fastest-growing news website. Listed twenty two days agoat BladescenesWe are one of Auckland’s leading Real Estate Marketing companies. We're on the hunt for a junior video editor to join our creative & social team! Listed fourteen days agoat Auckland Museum
Pivotal position, key to the museum’s success in fulfilling its role as a trusted Kaitiaki, ensuring the utility and enjoyment of collections.
- Work at the country's oldest research institution
- Permanent and full-time opportunity
- Be a leader
Listed twelve days agoat Pacific Media Network
Pacific Media Network is looking for a multimedia journalist to join its expanding newsroom.
- Work in the heart of Manukau City - close to public transport
- No two days the same
- Bring your knowledge of what is happening in the Asia Pacific landscape
Listed eight days agoat A44As our Game Designer, you will be working with all departments to deliver a standout creative vision for the game Listed nine days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
HEAD of MARKETING for large Media organisation. We are recruiting for this role NOW! Essential business hire & CAREER DEFINING ROLE for your future
- Head of Marketing Leadership role for large government funded Media organization
- Provide strategic & operational direction to a talented marketing & comms team
- We are recruiting for this role now & will hire during or after COVID19 Lockdown
Listed twenty five days agoat SKY TV
This is a great opportunity to work for our Editing department performing a variety of editing tasks.
- Want to work for one of NZ's best known brands in the entertainment field?
- Relaxed, innovative and professional work environment
- Based at our Mt Wellington Head Office
Listed twenty two days agoat Finite920
Leading a team of 15, implement a new process, design new processes
- Permanent Opportunity
- CBD Location
- Digital Publishing Workflow
Listed twenty two days agoat AUTSAPermanent full time role, CBD location, editorially independent publication Listed twenty two days agoat Worldwide HolidaysWe have an exciting opportunity for a social media and tourist expert to join NZ’s largest Chinese travel agency. Listed nineteen days agoat Photosecure (NZ) LtdPhotosecure is looking for an experienced photographer to provide an insurance photography and video scan service to its clients in Central Otago. Listed eight days agoat A44The successful candidate will help create the tools and shaders to support the artistic vision for the game Listed eight days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Essential business hire & CAREER DEFINING ROLE. NEWS EDITOR – 2IC to Head of News and Current Affairs. Start during or after lockdown. APPLY NOW!
- Career defining leadership role. 2IC to Head of News and Current Affairs
- We are recruiting for this role now and will hire during/ after COVID19 Stage ¾
- Te Reo Maori Fluency required
Listed fifteen days agoat Campfire Digital Recruitment
Be the digital leader of a well-known, highly acclaimed media agency. Determine business strategy. Grow your own team of specialists.
- Head up a global media agency’s digital offering.
- Drive agenda-setting digital work.
- Develop high performing digital media teams.
Listed seventeen days agoat A44Be the drive to create our vision for the game! Listed twenty two days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThis position involves the merging of the various programming and sales schedules, determining and maintaining advanced programme schedule timing.
Receive new jobs for this search by email