Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat THE IN GROUP
Great opportunity for an experienced AD or SAM to join our successful experiential agency to lead campaigns for our exciting FMCG clients.
- Lead FMCG brand activation campaigns - shopper, experiential, events, sampling
- Amazing clients – Nestle, Fonterra, Woolworths and more
- Strong, passionate team based in Mt Wellington
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are looking for enthusiastic and approachable Brand Ambassadors to participate in a range of promotional and brand awareness activities.
- Work in a fun and friendly atmosphere promoting brands in Auckland
- Choose the shifts that suit your schedule
- Excellent hourly rates, starting from $20/hour
Listed five days agoat Bauer Media Group (NZ) LP
We are on the hunt for a talented television and radio listings subeditor to join the team at The NZ Listener.
- Maintain our high level of quality in our TV and radio schedules
- This is a part-time role suitable for three days a week
- A fantastic opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest media players
Listed fifteen hours agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedOur Social Producer creates and publishes audience-centric content focusing on driving audience to our digital and broadcast platforms. Listed seven days agoat BladescenesBladescenes is one of Auckland’s leading Real Estate Marketing companies. We're looking for a full time photo/video editor and administrator! Listed five days agoat Review Publishing Co LtdDeadline savvy graduate with excellent skills, writing experience preferred, confidence, personality & self-motivation vital Listed six days agoat ArchiPro LtdExcellent opportunity to join a fast growing Tech Company Involved in the Architecture and Interiors Industry. www.archipro.co.nz Listed two days agoat Battlefront MiniaturesWe are currently looking for a full time Tabletop and Miniatures Games Author to work on new and ongoing projects. Listed seven days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedAre you looking for a role that will put you right in the thick of the action on New Zealand's groundbreaking morning TV and radio show? Listed seven days agoat Mental Health Foundation
We work to support individuals, whānau, organisations and communities to improve and sustain their mental health and reach their full potential.
- Seeking someone who has publishing experience
- Based in our Mt Eden, Auckland office
Listed seven days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThis is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sports Reporter! Listed eight days agoat StuffWork alongside some of the country's leading writers | Help shape the future Listed eight days agoat StuffExcellent opportunity to grow & develop your career with a market leader | Connect today. Listed seven days agoat McHugh Media LtdMiNDFOOD is looking for a sub-editor to join their growing Auckland team. Listed two days agoat Covert TheatreEfficient management of the daily operation of The Covert Theatre within budget, while supporting and maintaining its unique culture. Listed two days agoat Clemenger Group
Come join the world's leading creative agency
- Be a part of the global BBDO Network
- Create award winning work
- Work across a diverse range of projects
Listed seven days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedAre you an experienced journalist, with the ability to identify news stories that New Zealanders really care about? Listed one day agoat The University of Auckland
Seeking a te reo champion to join its small and collaborative team on to help lauch Kotahi Rau Pukapuka:100 Books in Te Reo Māori.
- Use your te-reo Maori
- Be part of a meaningful project
- 12 months fixed-term, full-time contract
Listed eight days agoat Long Resources
Fortune 500 IT client has a position for an Online Editor we are seeking experience or graduates with editorial experience will be highly regarded
- Join this Fortune 500 Technology Global Brand Name
- Established Market Leader with First Class Cloud Offering
- Highly Collaborative and Supporting Fast Paced Environment
Listed six days agoat McHugh Media LtdMiNDFOOD is looking for a passionate and creative Art Director to join its growing Auckland team. Listed five days agoat Auckland Museum
Help unlock the potential of the Museum’s taonga Māori collection, promote access, enrich the content, answer queries & support related activities.
- Work at the country's oldest research institution
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Help unlock the potential of Auckland Museum’s taonga Māori collection
Listed two days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedWe are looking for an executive producer with newsroom experience to join the Newshub Digital Podcast team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email