Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Smits Group
An energetic person who has an eye for detail, loves variety and has skill and experience in digital and social platforms. A love of cars is a bonus.
- Permanent Full time marketing to Automotive Industry and Car Enthusiasts.
- We are leading supplier of automotive consumables representing top Intl. Brands
- A wide and varied role involving every stage in the design and marketing process
Listed nine days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedDo you love news - especially breaking news? Do you enjoy working with the intimacy, immediacy and pace of TV? Listed nine days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedGrab this rare opportunity to be part of New Zealand’s fastest-growing news website. Listed twenty days agoat BladescenesWe are one of Auckland’s leading Real Estate Marketing companies. We're on the hunt for a junior video editor to join our creative & social team! Listed eleven days agoat Auckland Museum
Pivotal position, key to the museum’s success in fulfilling its role as a trusted Kaitiaki, ensuring the utility and enjoyment of collections.
- Work at the country's oldest research institution
- Permanent and full-time opportunity
- Be a leader
Listed twenty days agoat AUTSAPermanent full time role, CBD location, editorially independent publication Listed twenty days agoat Worldwide HolidaysWe have an exciting opportunity for a social media and tourist expert to join NZ’s largest Chinese travel agency. Listed thirty days agoat Marrzipan DramaAbsolute Legend required for Self-Confidence Program. Changing lives of tamariki in schools near you. PART TIME available upon negotiation. Listed thirteen days agoat Campfire Digital Recruitment
Be the digital leader of a well-known, highly acclaimed media agency. Determine business strategy. Grow your own team of specialists.
- Head up a global media agency’s digital offering.
- Drive agenda-setting digital work.
- Develop high performing digital media teams.
Listed twenty days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThis position involves the merging of the various programming and sales schedules, determining and maintaining advanced programme schedule timing. Listed twenty seven days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedIf you’re looking for an opportunity to advance your file management and editing systems knowledge/skills, this could be the role for you. Listed nine days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThere is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented News manager to play a pivotal role in taking Newshub into the future. Listed twenty one days agoat Dentsu Aegis Network
Carat is looking for a Junior Media Planner Buyer to deliver media implementation planning and buying services for all Offline media activity.
- TV, OOH, Radio, Print and Cinema
- Great benefits package
- Sale Street Location
Listed twenty days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedA unique opportunity to work in a senior commercial role for New Zealand’s largest independent broadcaster, with some of the country’s most-loved cont Listed twenty one days agoat Private Advertiser
TVNZ is looking for a Head of News and Current Affairs to lead the digital future of news and be a trusted provider of news and current affairs.
- Be a part of an iconic, commercially driven New Zealand media business.
- A premiere role in New Zealand to showcase your passion for news.
- Lead the digital future of news and bring transformational leadership.
Listed twenty seven days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedThis is a unique opportunity to work as a National Promotions Director for New Zealand’s largest independent broadcaster. Listed twenty three days agoat Dentsu Aegis NetworkIsobar New Zealand Company Location Auckland, New Zealand are looking for a Delivery Manager Listed twenty nine days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedDo you have a flair for planning and coordination? Are you a communications connoisseur? Listed twenty two days agoat Jobmedia
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced TV buyer with media agency experience to join one of NZ's most coveted agency's
- Manage the TV planning and buying for client portfolio
- Work in a dynamic and stimulating environment with passionate people
- Excellent training and career progression
Listed twenty three days agoat The Intermedia Group Pty Ltd
World of Wine and The Shout NZ is looking for an experienced salesperson able to lock in advertising and sponsorship revenue across print & digital
- Work from home opportunity
- Small NZ team backed by established Sydney based publishing house
- Hospitality and wine industries
Receive new jobs for this search by email