Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Ponsonby Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat National Business Review
A unique Opportunity to aspiring business journos to train while they work.
- video and broadcast journalism
- central to ferry, bus and train
- great team culture
This is a featured jobat Chinese HeraldA media Sales Manager who is able to actively network with local Kiwi businesses and to discuss and provide comprehensive advertising solutions Listed three days agoat Q TheatreEntertainment and Events Production Coordinator Listed four days agoat AUTSAAs editorial assistant you will work with the Debate Editor to create content for our magazine. Listed nine days agoat Auckland Council
We are looking for dynamic and outgoing individuals to work as Gallery Assistants in our visitor experience team from mid-April 2019.
- Highly sought after positions
- Creative environment where you can share your passion for art with others
- Full-time, part-time and casual roles available
Listed two days agoat Oxfam New Zealand
We seek a part-time Campaigns Coordinator who will drive Oxfam’s work to inspire and mobilise new and existing supporters to act for global justice.
- Campaigning work that focuses on climate change, inequality and gender justice.
- Flexible working environment with a supportive culture, and growth opportunity!
- Supports communities of active citizens to create movements for social change.
Listed three days agoat TVNZ
We're looking for a team member to look after the quality control, playout and delivery of all TVNZ's programme, promotional, and commercial content.
- Exciting opportunity for a new graduate.
- Join a dynamic operational environment.
- Work with some of New Zealand's most loved content and brands.
Listed nineteen hours agoat Radio New Zealand
We're looking for expressions of interest to join our team of casual Newsreaders in Auckland for off-peak shifts.
- Do you have extensive knowledge of national and international current affairs?
- Are you an up-and-coming Radio Broadcaster looking for a great opportunity?
- Bring your relevant journalism qualifications and experience
Listed twenty hours agoat SKY TV
SKY TV is looking for a multi-tasker to effectively supervise SKY’s Master Control Rooms (MCR).
- FANATICAL about working with a great team?
- Want to provide KIWIs with great entertainment?
- SWITCHED ON in your field?
Listed four days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedOur Digital team is spread across Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch and we're looking for a Digital News Producer to join our Wellington office... Listed four days agoat Auckland Museum
Dynamic leader sought for enhancing the interpretation, profile and utility of significant documentary heritage collections & the team responsible.
- Lead the management and access of significant documentary heritage collections
- Permanent and full time position
Listed five days agoat MyTona LtdLet's develop first-class games that will delight millions of people around the world! We love making games! Listed three days agoat AUTSAProduce news content that is highly relevant to AUT students and student life in general. Listed five days agoat MyTona LtdLet's develop first-class games that will delight millions of people around the world! We love making games! Listed five days agoat MyTona LtdLet's develop first-class games that will delight millions of people around the world! We love making games! Listed eight days agoat Hudson New Zealand
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to showcase your leadership skills
- CBD Location
- Huge household name within Entertainment
- Lead a high performing internal team
Listed three days agoat The Warehouse GroupWe will rely on your passion and digital know-how to help us on our digital journey. Listed four days agoat Phantom Billstickers Ltd
**Phantom seeks Auckland’s most dynamic stick-up artists!** Become a part of the team leading the way in street-level promotion in New Zealand!
- Up to 40 hours per week
- Dynamic, creative and constantly changing environment
- Fully paid training while you learn
Listed twelve days agoat Top TV - Trading as Choice TVThis role is to ensure the HGTV's programme information, promotions, sponsorship and advertising commitments are scheduled accurately. Listed eight days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedA rare opportunity has opened up in the promotions team for MediaWorks Taup?. We're the commercial radio leaders in the market and we need your...
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education