Engineering manager Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat NZ Transport Agency
Lead a technology design engineering team of technology professionals that manage the technology infrastructure, systems and cloud solutions for NZTA.
- Lead a team of architects and software designers
- Bring your technical experience as well as your people leadership skills
- Work alongside & support new technologies & the future of Transport Technology
Listed one day agoat Invenco Group
Invenco builds hi-tech products - we have a new position to lead our Engineering Services Team.
- NZ's Hi-Tech Company of the year
- Lead Engineering Services
- New & Innovative Tech Products
Listed twenty one hours agoat Waitemata District Health BoardConnected to our community. Waitemata District Health Board is the largest DHB in New Zealand providing services to a population of... Listed fifteen days agoat Alsco NZ
Bring your Engineering knowledge & hands on experience to Invercargill and join a great team.
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Problem solving, fault finding & repairing breakdowns
- Work place safety
Listed twenty one hours agoat Waitemata District Health BoardConnected to our community. Waitemata District Health Board is the largest DHB in New Zealand providing services to a population of... Listed six days agoat Fulton HoganWe are seeking a National Road Safety Engineering Manager to join our Engineering Solutions Team. Listed five days agoat Auckland Airport
Manage the guardianship of consistent design quality across Auckland Airport projects.
- Gain exposure and access to projects that are large and complex
- Career development opportunities available
- Be part of a passionate and dedicated team at Auckland Airport
Listed twelve days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Shared Technical Capability is a newly established division within IAG Group Technology to drives the future of work through promotion of innovation
- Release Management
- Shared Tech
- Group Technology
Listed six days agoat South Pacific Industrial Ltd
Bring your engineering expertise, your team development successes and your drive for improvement to this Workshop Managers role.
- Key Role with a Company that Thinks Outside of the Square
- Opportunity for Development and Growth
- Coastal Lifestyle Opportunity
Listed fourteen days agoat WorleyParsons
Your ability to clearly define and resolve engineering issues will be at the forefront as you work closely with our Project Delivery Team.
- Senior Position in an established team
- Opportunity to deliver complex engineering projects as part of a wider team
- Progressive and supportive workplace
Listed fourteen days agoat Harper Smith Recruitment
This is a Full Time joblocation: Bay of PlentyBay of Plentyarea: RotoruaRotorua$100,000 - $120,000 + commission + vehicle, phone,classification: EngineeringEngineeringsubClassification: ManagementManagement
Our client designs & makes high quality forestry attachments that deliver efficient automated mechanized harvesting & processing for wood products
- Contact Paddy on 0274 99 66 43 for a confidential discussion
- Opportunity for someone to step up and progress in their career
- Enjoy the lifestyle on offer in Rotorua with a satisfying career
Listed nine days agoat Reach Recruitment
Superb opportunity for a mechanically minded Key Account Manager to join a growing, dynamic and successful NZ owned engineering company!!
- Project management of key customer projects!
- Natural affinity to relate to technical people!
- Highly customer and quality focused!
Listed twenty six days agoat HexatronicNew engineering role to lead all Hexatronic NZ’s Product and Plant Engineering functions including providing professional leadership and guidance. Listed twenty nine days agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
Rare opportunity for a LEAN, continuous improvement focused, Engineering Manager over seeing operations in a upper tier Major Hazard Facility.
- Leadership role in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Lean management a MUST
- Enjoy exceptional a remuneration and benefits package
Listed two days agoat Beca
We are putting together a team to work on site in Kinleith to provide engineering services to our client.
- We're seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer to join a driven, supportive team
- You must have heavy Industrial background experience ideally in pulp and paper
- And experience in delivering multiple projects, offering innovative solutions
Listed two days agoat DOWNER NZWith our current workload and future opportunities, we are seeking to appoint an experienced Project Engineer to join our team in Christchurch. Listed fourteen days agoat Platinum Recruitment LimitedChief Engineer/ Maintenance Manager for successful, established and growing FMCG plant. Come and join the ranks of this busy operation in Marlborough Listed eight days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
This is a Full Time joblocation: AucklandAuckland$100k - $115k p.a. + Benefitsclassification: EngineeringEngineeringsubClassification: ManagementManagement
CPEng Engineering Manager | Mentor, Manage, and Grow the team | Salary up to $115k | Call/Text Sean:021729809
- Take a step up to be an Engineering Manager
- Fully supported from competent directors
- Added benefits will be offered
Listed nine days agoat Eighty4 Recruitment
This is a Full Time joblocation: WaikatoWaikato$70,000 - $130,000classification: ConstructionConstructionsubClassification: SurveyingSurveying
Exciting Opportunity to join a rapidly growing business across NZ......
- Highly competitive salary!!! - Best in the market $$$
- Supportive culture, outstanding opportunity to be part of an exciting project!!!
- Market leading companies with exciting portfolio of clients
Listed eight days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
If you are a Steel Piping professional and looking for a progression opportunity contact email@example.com on 021 736 599 now
- Ruakaka and Marsden Point
- Project value from $200k - $10MIL
- Piping experience is a must!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education