Engineering, Education & Training Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Comtec Consulting
Graduate Electrical Engineer to join our small team of Professional Mechanical and Electrical Engineers. Involvement from concept to hand-over.
- Interesting and challenging work
- Great work environment
- Great location with affordable housing options.
This is a featured jobat Independent Extrusions Limited
Looking for a change? Want to feel like a valued member of a team? Have an awesome attitude and keen to make a difference? Read on ....
- * Leading supplier of aluminium extrusion products
- * Successful privately owned company
- * Opportunity for further training
Listed two days agoat Massey University
The Massey University National Contact Centre is looking to grow their team of enthusiastic customer centric people.
- Are you a problem solver who likes to help others find solutions?
- Do you have a good understanding of the University environment?
- Get opportunities for career advancement
Listed three days agoat Koru SchoolWe are looking for a motivated, positive person who has an interest in working with children as a teacher aide in our school. Listed four days agoat AWF We are looking for an on going trade assistant to join our respected client located in Pukekohe that specialize in manufacturing farming fences.
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandclassification: EngineeringEngineeringsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed seven days agoat Selwyn District Council
Do you love working with customers? Want to make a positive difference to our communities? This is the role for you!
- Mondays - 8:45am to 5:15pm
- Wednesday - 12:30pm to 6:15pm
- Thursday - 8:45am to 4:30pm
Listed one day agoat New Zealand School of Education
The Quality Assurance Officer works closely with staff across three training organisations on academic quality and compliance requirements
- Varied and challenging role
- Fun, multicultural team
Listed nineteen hours agoat The Skills Organisation
In our communities, not all young people are in employment, education, or training. This programme is all about changing that!
- Make a real difference in the lives of youth.
- Help get youth into employment.
Listed four days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilWe are looking for friendly and helpful people with customer service experience to join our casual pool of Service Guides at the Library... Listed twenty three hours agoat NumberWorks'nWords Tauranga
Tutoring maths using our software, supervising younger tutors, reporting to parents and administrative tasks.
- make a positive difference to children's lives
- fun and vibrant work environment
- flexible hours
Listed two days agoat QJumpers
Nayland College is seeking a Groundskeeper to assist with maintaining our school grounds.
Permanent position of 35 hours per week.
- Nayland College - established leader in education
- Be part of a great team
- Opportunity for development
Listed three days agoat The University of Auckland
Support and engage our students in a exciting new role.
- Use your passion to support students
- Be part of New Zealand's leading University
- Receive 5 weeks annual leave, with great benefits and flexible hours
Listed twenty three hours agoat Loop TechnologiesAs a result of business growth, we are looking for an electronics Production Assistant with a passion for delivering great service to add to our team. Listed nineteen hours agoat Hotel Grand Chancellor AucklandHotel Grand Chancellor Auckland City has a vacancy for a Part Time General Maintenance Handy Person, approximately 30 hours per week. Listed two days agoat Tradewind Recruitment LtdJoin us for our Free Information online webinar about Living and Teaching in England. Listed eleven days agoat Department of Internal AffairsAssisting the Reading Services team by providing effective circulation and despatch of our national lending services to schools. Listed twenty one hours agoat Whakatane District Council
You will be working with talented and enthusiastic people who like to have fun and enjoy our spectacular natural environment.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Cultural awareness and a commitment to excellent customer service
- Proven experience in a senior museum curatorial role services is essential
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education