Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Excellent opportunity to make your mark in this newly created role.
- Napier location
- Great role for a technically strong Accountant with a Big 4 background
- Important role providing in depth reporting, analysis and financial insights
This is a featured jobat Trilogy International Limited
Ensure efficient, timely and accurate collection of accounts for the ECOYA business.
- Unique and exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing, dynamic company
- Working with world-class brands
- Central Auckland (Britomart) location, working 9am-6pm
Listed seventeen hours agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
Bring Your Best in this 14-month, parental leave cover role.
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Subsidised Health Insurance
Listed two days agoat Vincent House Recovery Trust
Be part of the supportive team at Vincent House Recovery Trust who create opportunities for people to live fulfilling and flourishing lives!
- Help people to achieve their wellness goals and thrive in their community.
- Join an innovative, strengths-based mental health & addictions recovery service.
- Independently manage a full time position working a responsive rolling roster.
Listed twenty one hours agoat Metlifecare
ARE YOU A DEDICATED NIGHT SHIFT WORKER? IF SO READ ON
- Permanent regular night shifts
- Get every second weekend off!
- State-of-the-art facility
Listed two days agoat Dentsu Aegis Network
We are urgently looking for a Rockstar Finance Assistant to join our team for an initial 4 month contract!
- Urgent Contract - 4 months
- Leading Global Marketing Agency
- Fun and Collaborative working Environment
Listed twenty one hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
Provide high quality work program and project management while working as part of a small dynamic team
- Provide high quality work program and project management
- Have proven experience delivering quality work to tight deadlines
- Have a proven ability to work collaboratively and responsively
Listed three days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for you to come and help us deliver better outcomes for tamariki and rangatahi.
- Christchurch East Site – Permanent/Full time opportunities
- Focus on the children and young people in NZ
- Join a great team and supportive working environment
Listed seven days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Work with children to help improve behaviours and social interaction skills
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives!
- Fun loving family/whanau environment
- Comprehensive training provided
Listed six days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a friendly person looking for part time shifts? Rita Angus Retirement Village in Kilbirnie has an opportunity for you!
- Competitive rates and rewarding role
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
Listed sixteen hours agoat Raukura Hauora O TainuiThe Kaiarahi role will work with and support whanau to take responsibility and control of their health and the social supports they require. Listed two days agoat EmployNZWhare Mentor Listed two days agoat FCB
Do you want to be a part of an award winning advertising and media agency? We're seeking an Assistant Accountant to join our tight knit Finance team
- Close knit team
- Varied role
- Growth opportunity
Listed three days agoat Sport Wellington
Sport Wellington is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and capable person to join our Community Sport team as the Community Partnerships Advisor.
- Vibrant and Diverse Organisation
- Sport, Recreation and Health Industry
- Professional organisation working towards better community outcomes
Listed nine days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
We're looking for a clever, smart, Accounts person who loves dealing with numbers and a busy workload. Work for a top Interior design agency.
- Busy Accounts role for boutique company
- Debtors, Creditors, Invoicing, Procurement, Spread sheeting & more
- Lots of variety, fun office!
Listed two days agoat Department of Corrections
Probation Officers play a vital role in making communities safer by effectively managing sentences and orders.
- Based in Whanganui
- Opportunity to stand up and serve your community!
- Work in a supportive team environment!
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Use the latest strengths-based tools and assessment frameworks
- Make a genuine, positive impact on the lives of rangatahi and whānau
- Join a supportive team covering Rotorua, Taupo and Tokoroa locations
- Use the latest strengths-based tools and assessment frameworks
Listed two days agoat Robert Walters
Although this position is initially just 3 months, there is serious prospect for career growth.
- Vibrant NZ company.
- 3 month contract, requiring an Immediate start.
- In the heart of Auckland City.
Listed seven days agoat Wesley Community Action
We are looking for a 'roll your sleeves up and get going' person to help our Older Persons team during a period of staff leave.
- 27 hour per week position for six months
- Make a real difference in the lives of older people
- Join a Wellington wide team of professional and dedicated staff
Listed fifteen hours agoat Profile Group
With their head office located in Christchurch, the company offers staff great career growth and the opportunity for ongoing development.
- Immediate start
- HIgh Volume Accounts Payable temp role
- Ongoing role with potential for permanent work.
Listed thirteen days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
We are currently looking for a talented and eager accounts person to join a fun and passionate team in Wellington.
- 20 hours per week
- Wellington CBD
- Great company - Interesting industry.
Receive new jobs for this search by email