Accounting, Community Services & Development, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Dunedin Central Otago,
- Te Aro Wellington,
- Queenstown Otago,
- Albany Auckland,
- Hamilton Central Waikato
- Helena Bay Northland,
- Invercargill Central Southland,
- Auckland Airport Auckland,
- New Lynn Auckland,
- Eden Terrace Auckland,
- Wellington CBD Wellington,
- Otahuhu Auckland,
- Auckland CBD Auckland,
- Freemans Bay Auckland,
- Rotorua Central Bay of Plenty,
- Manukau Auckland
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Limited
Enjoy plenty of variety working with a team. Complement your training with practical work experience and professional mentoring.
- Premier performing arts organisation
- Varied role; work across key accounting functions
- NZSO is a registered approved training organisation with CAANZ
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Fresco Systems is a reputable international company with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Dubai and India delivery projects globally.
- Newly created Senior Leadership position
- Reporting into the CEO
- Excellent role for a dynamic and driven individual with a very commercial outloo
Listed twelve hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Quickly establish relationships with Ministry of Social Development, potential and existing tenants as well as internal teams.
- Match new applicants with suitable housing
- Bring your sound organisational and time management skills
- Annual salary of $63,550 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed thirteen hours agoat Commodore MotelFantastic people person to become a Motel All Rounder - Sunday - 10.30am to 8.00pm and Wednesday or Thursday night (5-8pm) Listed eighteen hours agoat Archway Recruitment
Great Opportunity for skilled Accounts Administrator Looking for a New Challenge
- Dynamic Office Environment in an Exciting Industry!
- Role Suitable for both Candidates Seeking Change and Entry Level!
- Private Sector Organisation Going Through Positive Change!
Listed ten hours agoat Kitomba
We are currently seeking all night owls who enjoy working independently and autonomously. The position is PM shifts only - finish times at midnight.
- 12pm to 12am Shifts Only
- Full Time Salary + Bonuses provided
- Full System Training Provided
Listed twelve hours agoat InterCity Group
Full Time Travel sales assistant role available with immediate start in Queenstown CBD
- Exciting industry where you are exposed to different people and cultures
- Salary and target incentives
- Full Time - Monday to Friday
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserGood Health Products is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join its growing company! Listed six days agoat Letoh LimitedQuest Front of House Reception / Weekend and after hours On Call duties for someone with an eye for detail and a passion for customer service! Listed eighteen hours agoat Helena Bay Lodge
The Operations department is responsible for the maintenance, cleanliness and general upkeep of the exterior of the lodge and many of it's vehicles.
- Start date 19th August - Looking for a variety of skills
- Must be comfortable interacting with guests
- Must be well presented, eager to work, keen to learn and happy working shifts
Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceAlcohol Harm Prevention Support Officer Invercargill, Southern District Permanent, Part Time Salary Range $47,726.00 - $64,570.00 Job... Listed seventeen hours agoat Thrifty Car Rental
If you're an energetic customer service extraordinaire apply now!
- Expand your skills
- Monthly Incentives
- No day is the same
Listed twelve hours agoat Corporate Travel Management
Are looking for a change? CTM's fun, dynamic and proactive workplace is the place for you!
- Are you looking to join a growing company with endless opportunities?
- Join a Fun and Social Team Environment
- If you love to provide outstanding customer service, this is the role for you!
Listed six days agoat Huckleberry Farms Ltd
Providing Great customer service in a food retail/ cafe environment - Barista skills a must
- Exciting opportunity in Organic Cafe / retail
- Work with a great team and customers
- Fast growing company
Listed five days agoat The Recruitment Network Ltd
WAIT STAFF wanted for positions in a busy corporate hospitality environment inside of the airport!
- Flexible schedules, great benefits, and a truly welcoming environment
- Immediate Start - “Ready to work today? We can help you with this!”
- Regular Hours - Up to Full Time Hours
Listed four days agoat Pacrite Industries LtdPayables Administration Accounts Receivable , General Office Administration Working Directly with Financial Controller Listed eleven hours agoat Graham ConsultingJoin this fantastic NZ owned company, with a large presence spanning the entire country! Listed fourteen hours agoat Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
Want to work for New Zealand's number 1 luxury hotel? We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join our Guest focused Front Office team.
- International Luxury Hotel Group
- Discounts and other benefits within Accorhotels group
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Listed four days agoat Clemenger Group
Come join NZ's leading marketing and communications group
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- 15 hours total per week from Monday - Thursday
- Spacious modern office in Freemans Bay
Listed fifteen hours agoat Distinction HotelsWe are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our busy reception team. The ideal candidate will have a experience in a similar position Listed twelve days agoat Swissport
Are you interested in an exciting and rewarding career in the airline industry?
- Fast paced, dynamic airport role
- Full training and excellent career opportunities
- Supportive team environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email