Accounting, Community Services & Development, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Dreco Ltd
Great Opportunity for a Company Accountant to join our fun team at Dreco Ltd. Fast paced and varied roles
- Great team environment - join a vibrant, dynamic fun team
- Manukau location
- Hands-on role with plenty of variety and opportunity
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
An opportunity to work for a global brand has become available for a target driven and self motivated person.
- Generous bonus scheme for results delivered
- Leading global brand
- The opportunity to work with like minded people
Listed nine hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Quickly establish relationships with Ministry of Social Development, potential and existing tenants as well as internal teams.
- Match new applicants with suitable housing
- Bring your sound organisational and time management skills
- Annual salary of $63,550 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed fourteen hours agoat Archway Recruitment
Great Opportunity for skilled Accounts Administrator Looking for a New Challenge
- Dynamic Office Environment in an Exciting Industry!
- Role Suitable for both Candidates Seeking Change and Entry Level!
- Private Sector Organisation Going Through Positive Change!
Listed three days agoat St John's College, Hamilton
Join a school that emphasises family spirit and where students are well looked after. No Library quals required, just a passion for books and learning
- Support young men with reading and learning
- Loads of student contact
- Two days per week, school hours
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserGood Health Products is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join its growing company! Listed six days agoat New Zealand PoliceAlcohol Harm Prevention Support Officer Invercargill, Southern District Permanent, Part Time Salary Range $47,726.00 - $64,570.00 Job... Listed nine hours agoat Wise Group
Join our team as an evaluation and research assistant to support the research and evaluation programme at Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui (Te Pou)
- Full time (40 hours per week), based in Auckland
- Apply your research and evaluation skills in the mental health, addiction and
Listed three days agoat Pacrite Industries LtdPayables Administration Accounts Receivable , General Office Administration Working Directly with Financial Controller Listed eight hours agoat Graham ConsultingJoin this fantastic NZ owned company, with a large presence spanning the entire country! Listed three days agoat Clemenger Group
Come join NZ's leading marketing and communications group
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- 15 hours total per week from Monday - Thursday
- Spacious modern office in Freemans Bay
Listed four days agoat Tararua District Council
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic tech savvy person to join our team at the Dannevirke Community Library on a part-time permanent basis
- Are you the kind of person who engages easily with customers?
- Do you thrive in a team environment?
- Are you happy to go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service?
Listed four days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Are you a talented Accounts Administrator looking to join a dynamic company and gain a work-life balance? Apply now or call Rachel at Quinn!
- 9am-3pm - Monday to Friday
- North Shore Location
- Opportunity to go permanent
Listed five days agoat University of Canterbury
Provide a range of undergraduate and graduate initial teacher education programmes for staff and students of the School of Teacher Education.
- Are you customer focused, organised and methodical?
- Bring your ability to work in and support a busy team
- Enrich your own professional and personal development
Listed sixteen hours agoat Orewa CollegeWorking in a busy school office, your excellent communication and IT skills partnered with your enthusiastic personality will fit well into the role. Listed fifteen hours agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Great opportunity for an immediately available Accounts Assistant in a fun company.
- 20 hours per week - 6 week contract
- Great Central Auckland location
- $22 - $26 p/hr + 8% holiday pay
Listed eleven hours agoat Real
Want to work with an awesome bunch of people? Join our team and be part of an energising, positive, youth-focused crew.
- Full time role working Sunday to Thursday AM/PM rotating shift
- Based in Dannemora, Auckland
- Are you motivated and energised to support young people?
Listed five days agoat Wilson Contractors (2003) LtdWe are seeking an Accounts Administrator to run the accounts payable function. This is a busy role that requires initiative and attention to detail. Listed fourteen hours agoat Helensville Women and Family Centre
A vital Family Support role that empowers, supports and guides women and whānau in the South Kaipara to make positive changes.
- Part-time role with a small but passionate team.
- Make positive changes in the lives of women, children and families.
- Enjoy working in a small rural community within easy reach of the city.
Listed thirteen hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Ensure the service is cleaned as required, linen is laundered and nutritious food is available and prepared for tangata whaiora.
- Be part of a mana enhancing service
- Bring your strong personal and professional boundaries
- Join an organisation that lives by its values
Listed four days agoat Unison Workspaces
Processing of accounts payable in our Accredo software package including local and overseas suppliers and associated bookkeeping and reconciliations
- Small team culture
- Friendly, cool, ergonomic environment
- Be part of a high performing and diverse team
Receive new jobs for this search by email