Full Time Accounting, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Auctus Advisory
Accountant/Business Consultant role available for a client manager with at least 5 years experience in accounting.
- Client-facing, consulting and accounting role
- Collaborative, knowledge-sharing team
- Te Aroha based
This is a featured jobat Affco NZ
We are seeking a talented, detail-oriented and highly organised Payroll Coordinator to join our Plant Accounting team based in Horotiu.
- Can you juggle multiple complex priorities and deadlines?
- Bring your solid end-to-end payroll experience
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of NZ payroll/ACC legislation
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserGood Health Products is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join its growing company! Listed three days agoat Austral Distributors LimitedAccounts Payable/Office Administrator, St Johns, NZ owned business, free parking, close to train station Listed four days agoat sKids - Safe Kids in Daily SupervisionWe are looking for a super organised and friendly person to join our Head Office as a member of our Finance / Customer Services team. Listed four days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are looking for a Peer Support Worker to provide alcohol and other drug treatment services to people in community outpatient settings.
- Encourage clients to achieve their recovery goals
- Bring your good organisational and administration skills
- Establish new Alcohol and Other Drug services
Listed two days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Immediate start contract for an accounts assistant to join a business who are leaders in their industry
- Immediate start contract
- $25-30 per hour +
- Well-known business with international presence
Listed four days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
This is an exciting opportunity to start or continue your career in Social Housing. The tenancy coordinator is our frontline contact with our clients.
- Provide exemplary customer service to SASH tenants
- Bring your excellent oral and written communication skills
- Help contribute to the lives of New Zealanders
Listed two days agoat Stellar Recruitment
Accounts assistant role available now! Get in touch!
- Based in Onehunga
- Part time or full time opportunity
- ASAP start
Listed three days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Accounts Assistant to support the Financial Controller and the wider accounting team
- Great opportunity for an Accounting graduate with accounts admin experience
- City fringe location with good access to public transport
- $50,000 to $55,000 salary - above market rate!
Listed six days agoat Demasol
Demasol are looking for an Accounts Assistant to run the day to day accounts function of the business.
- Full-time Accounts Person
- Opportunity to grow with the Company
- Be part of a supportive team
Listed four days agoat Aquamax
Reporting to the Company Accountant, you will provide support to the Finance Team, with a main focus on Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Established company
- Small dynamic team
Listed three days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
We have a number of new positions available to support people as they work towards finding long accommodation based in the Hawkes Bay.
- Do you have a genuine interest or understanding of housing distress?
- Join an organisation that offers career development opportunities
- Make a positive impact in your community
Listed four days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Ryman Healthcare has a great opportunity for a customer service star to join our Head Office Billing team.
- Friendly and fun team environment
- Provide support to our wonderful residents and their families
- Enjoy a companywide culture of kindness
Listed ten days agoat New Zealand PoliceYouth Worker New Zealand Police Permanent, Full-time Auckland Remuneration range: $52,992 - $71,693 Job Requisition ID 9238 Are you... Listed two days agoat Christchurch City Council
You'll be collecting rates, setting up direct debit authority as well as working with customers to collect arrears and work out payment plans.
- Have you dealt in rates/rebates or high volume AR/AP or data entry?
- Are you empathetic and can take a fair and consistent approach?
- Enjoy a very solid team who work well together and think outside the square
Listed two days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
My client is a Body Corporate organisation providing top quality services based on property and people. Modern offices and a great team environment
- Accounts Administrator / Maternity Leave Cover
- Fantastic team, Great Location Greenlane/Ellerslie
- 40 hours pw, $22.00 per hour, Starting 10 June
Listed four days agoat Kiwi Discovery Ltd
We’re looking for an Accounts Administrator to make sure our accounting and general admin duties are done efficiently, reliably, and properly.
- Great team environment
- Airport location - carpark provided
- Competitive Salary
Listed two days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
This is a great career development opportunity for a aspiring leader to join an passionate team of iProcurement Specialists.
- Identify and implement business solutions
- Bring your solid leadership, communication and analytical skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed four days agoat LinkPeople
Join our Hamilton team to support people to find housing and develop relationships between property managers, landlords and tenants.
- Full time position based in Hamilton
- Work with tenants & landlords to source affordable & suitable housing options
- A well-resourced role with development and training opportunities
Receive new jobs for this search by email