Part Time Jobs in Saint Johns AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Campbell Institute
Teach English to international students in one of New Zealand's premier English language schools.
- Fixed term and day relief positions
- Growth opportunities
This is a featured jobat Skids Glenavon
Few positions available in Blockhouse Bay area for some fun loving and energetic people who love to work with children.
- Want a Fun and Meaningful Career
- Bring Out the Child in You
Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Manage the smooth running of the office and all things administration in this varied Office Coordinator position in the heart of St Johns.
- Innovative, openminded and creative family owned food business
- 30 hours a week; 9am-3pm Monday to Friday
- Bring your passion for food and flavour to this role
Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Pandoro Panetteria are renowned for making delicious pastries, breads and cakes and we are looking for a new team member.
- Be working in a family business
- Be working alongside our fantastic team of people
- Receive a generous staff discount
Listed fourteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment LtdBased in the heart of Glen Innes, working with the local community. Mon - Fri 3pm - 7pm Listed one day agoat Stirling Women Sylvia ParkWe have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Sales Assistant/Associate to join our team at the Sylvia Park Stirling Women’s Store. Listed sixteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
Are you a bright and cheery person who likes to keep things in order but roll with the unexpected? Then we have the job for you!
- Administrative Superstar Wanted. Are You Awesome? We're Hiring.
- Amazing team, flexible working environment.
- Fantastic location, close to the motorway.
Listed two days agoat Young+RichardsYoung + Richards are looking for a great part time Accounts and Administration Assistant to join our team! Listed one day agoat Sport AucklandData entry, phoning clients and medical professionals. Listed fourteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment LtdBased in the heart of Glen Innes, working with the local community. A passion for customer service and ability to work at pace is a must! Listed fourteen hours agoat Sprout Group Ltd
PA to Founder and CEO. High growth, kiwi business. Parnell location. 25-30 hours.
- Support CEO and small, close knit team
- Fun, fast, and vibrant culture and office environment
- Flexible hours
Listed ten hours agoat Mercy Hospice AucklandWe are looking for an outstanding receptionist to join our team in a permanent part-time capacity. Listed five days agoat Ngati Whatua Orakei Whai Maia Ltd
Part time Receptionist/Administrator to work with the awesome team at our health clinic. Monday to Friday hours. Apply now!
- Make a difference, supporting an organisation caring for our community
- Professional and diverse workplace, with friendly and supportive team members
- Convenient part time hours
Listed seven hours agoat SheridanAn exciting opportunity to work within one of our busiest Outlets! Listed two days agoat BNY NZ LTDWe are looking for sales assistant to join our team at Albany and New Market. Listed two days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl. Listed twelve days agoat Private Advertiser
An exciting opportunity exists to join our team. This role is part time in the evenings, 7:00 pm-11:00 pm Sunday to Friday.
- Looking for a part-time role?
- Are you looking for a role with scope and plenty of challenge?
- Be part of an iconic NZ brand
Listed two days agoat Dynamix Recruitment Limited
• Inbound Customer Service Representative • Communicate clearly with all customers in a calm and professional manner • Handling of customer enquiries
- • $20 an hour
- • Onsite parking
- • Supportive fun team environment
Listed three hours agoat Colliers International
We are looking for a positive team member to provide excellent customer service to both customers and retailers.
- Strong customer service focus
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
Listed seven days agoat Mercy Ships New ZealandWe are looking for an enthusiastic team player to assist with the general administrative and donor support duties.
Receive new jobs for this search by email