Part Time Jobs in Ellerslie AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Team Fusion International Ltd
The Office Manager/PA role is responsible for ensuring that the team has all the supplies, resources and support it needs to excel in their roles.
- Positive, close knit team environment, with ability to own and grow your role
- Career development opportunity, wellness benefits and car park
- Flexibility with hours - 20 hours per week
This is a featured jobat karen walker ltd
A rare entry-level opportunity at Karen Walker.
- Flexible working hours
- Work with amazing product and great team
Listed two days agoat Young+RichardsYoung + Richards are looking for a great part time Accounts and Administration Assistant to join our team! Listed one day agoat Sport AucklandData entry, phoning clients and medical professionals. Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Pandoro Panetteria are renowned for making delicious pastries, breads and cakes and we are looking for a new team member.
- Be working in a family business
- Be working alongside our fantastic team of people
- Receive a generous staff discount
Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Manage the smooth running of the office and all things administration in this varied Office Coordinator position in the heart of St Johns.
- Innovative, openminded and creative family owned food business
- 30 hours a week; 9am-3pm Monday to Friday
- Bring your passion for food and flavour to this role
Listed sixteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
Are you a bright and cheery person who likes to keep things in order but roll with the unexpected? Then we have the job for you!
- Administrative Superstar Wanted. Are You Awesome? We're Hiring.
- Amazing team, flexible working environment.
- Fantastic location, close to the motorway.
Listed one day agoat Stirling Women Sylvia ParkWe have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Sales Assistant/Associate to join our team at the Sylvia Park Stirling Women’s Store. Listed ten hours agoat Mercy Hospice AucklandWe are looking for an outstanding receptionist to join our team in a permanent part-time capacity. Listed fourteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment LtdBased in the heart of Glen Innes, working with the local community. Mon - Fri 3pm - 7pm Listed fourteen hours agoat Sprout Group Ltd
PA to Founder and CEO. High growth, kiwi business. Parnell location. 25-30 hours.
- Support CEO and small, close knit team
- Fun, fast, and vibrant culture and office environment
- Flexible hours
Listed seven hours agoat SheridanAn exciting opportunity to work within one of our busiest Outlets! Listed two days agoat BNY NZ LTDWe are looking for sales assistant to join our team at Albany and New Market. Listed seven days agoat Mercy Ships New ZealandWe are looking for an enthusiastic team player to assist with the general administrative and donor support duties. Listed twelve hours agoat Dynamix Recruitment Limited
Are you looking for work with flexibility, variety and an immediate start? We have labouring roles available in a range of locations across South Auc
- - Paid weekly - Location - South Auckland -
- - Casual to ongoing/perm work
- - Variety of shifts - PPE gear provided
Listed three hours agoat Colliers International
We are looking for a positive team member to provide excellent customer service to both customers and retailers.
- Strong customer service focus
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
Listed seven hours agoat Nespresso
As a Coffee Specialist you will share your love and expertise of our coffee brand with our customers.
- Work for a leading global premium retailer
- Join our passionate and engaged team at the Newmarket Nespresso Boutique
- Excellent Salary Package, Bonus Structure & Career Progression Opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Events On ShowOur team in Onehunga, Auckland is currently looking for a Warehouse Coordinator / Event Hire Sales Assistant to join our busy Events team. Listed six days agoat PwC NZ
A stand out opportunity to provide exceptional support to the PwC Foundation. This role is ideal for a people person who wants a new challenge.
- Dynamic & energetic team environment and culture
- An enviable career as part of a leading global network
- Join an innovative, rapidly growing and forward thinking firm
Listed two days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdLovely marketing co. in Grafton. 20 hours per week, flexible to suit you. AP and AR and a lovely team. This is a special job! Car park incl.
Receive new jobs for this search by email