Part Time Jobs in Kingsland AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sentinel Homes - Auckland East
Diverse role as Office Manager / Project Administrator required for growing residential construction company.
- Mt Wellington Location / Great culture and team environment
- Development and Flexibility to right person
- Expanding and progressive role
This is a featured jobat JOYN
REMOTE WORKING OPPORTUNITY: experienced customer service or sales support professional wanted to join the team at Pacifecon.
- Work from your home office on a flexible, part-time basis
- Join a successful sales support team
- Well established Kiwi business with strong reputation
Listed two days agoat PAK'nSAVEJoin our Online Team at Pak'nSave Albany! Listed five days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Provide exceptional customer experience through quality interactions that meet customers’ financial transaction needs at the first point of contact
- Join our vibrant and dynamic team based at Ponsonby
- Bring your exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate your excellent customer focus and create real customer value
Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
Come be part of your local community and share your passion for books with fellow Aucklanders!
- Bring your passion for literacy and your local library to this exciting role
- Permanent role working 22 hours a week
- Work close to home in Point Chevalier
Listed two days agoat Wildland ConsultantsSeeking a dynamic Office Administrator to support our team who can multi-task and stay focused. Listed four days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
We have a rare opportunity for a motivated junior PA to assist the senior EA at this firm!
- Flexible part-time working arrangement
- Excellent mentoring on offer
- Prime CBD location
Listed seven days agoat Rodd & GunnWe are looking for a part time e-LODGE Customer Service Agent to join our Newmarket Ecommerce Lodge. Listed twenty three hours agoat 2evolve Pty LtdAre you a superstar social butterfly? Want to get paid to chat all day? The office not for you? READ ON! Listed two days agoat Cancer Society Auckland
This position reflects the importance of working with volunteers within Cancer Society Auckland Northland
- Strong team leader
- Background in working with volunteers
- Central location- free car parking available
Listed two days agoat Seed
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our team as a Part Time Retail Assistant at our new concession site.
- Be apart of our brand new concession site opening in David Jones New Market
- 50% off new season product!
- GROW YOUR CAREER - training and development across all areas of retail operation
Listed three days agoat Event Cinemas
We are on the hunt for Duty Managers. If you have strong leadership skills, a passion for cinema, and want to join a positive team- lets talk!
- Brand New Cinema, opening in the heart of Newmarket
- Engaging, professional and unique customer service leaders needed
- Dynamic, positive, give anything a go attitude required
Listed seven days agoat Rush Digital
Are you wanting some HR experience during your summer holidays and part-time whilst you study?
- Awesome opportunity to get some hands on experience while you study
- Paid internship with flexibility and mentoring from our Head of People
Listed two days agoat SheridanSheridan is opening a brand new store at Newmarket and we are looking for our new team! Listed two days agoat Heritage Hotel Management Limited
Do you have high standards and pride yourself on the work you do? We are looking for energetic Yards Person to join our vibrant Housekeeping team.
- Full Time
- Staff benefits including hotel accommodation
- Internal career progression & training
Listed two days agoat Horizon Energy Group
Come work for a company that values its employees, offers competitive remuneration and benefits as a part-time member of our finance team.
- Great Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration
- Staff Benefits
Listed six days agoat Sealord Group Limited
This role oversees the smooth running of our Auckland office, health and safety coordination, as well as organising key events.
- Are you enthusiastic, organised and process-oriented?
- Demonstrate you excellent communication skills
- Enjoy an innovative, fun work environment
Listed two days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Enjoy a work/life balance and an employer who is focused on family values! Call Rebecca at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 or apply now!
- Play a key role with a New Zealand owned and operated Broker
- Part-time role – enjoy a work/life balance!
- CBD fringe location
Listed two days agoat Outsource RecruitmentPermanent, part time role for an experienced bookkeeper/senior financial accounts professional. 20-25 hours per week. Small, friendly team, Newmarket Listed five days agoat Sails RestaurantKitchen hand/dishwasher required for night time shifts in our busy restaurant Listed three days agoat The University of Auckland
Join our passionate, supportive and motivated team supporting the wellbeing and success of student residences at the University of Auckland.
- Make a real difference supporting our student residents
- Develop your leadership skills and more with our comprehensive training
- Live-in, part-time, fixed-term position
Listed three days agoat Refugees as Survivors NZRefugees as Survivors New Zealand (RASNZ) is the leading mental health and wellbeing service for people from refugee backgrounds living in Aotearoa.
Receive new jobs for this search by email