Full Time Jobs in Ponsonby AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Coast to Coast Pty Ltd
Be a part of a growing industry. Contribute to our excellent reputation through the accurate dispatch of our Caravan & other RV parts & accessories.
- Are you an experienced storeperson with a stable work history? and
- Are you physically fit and not afraid of hard work? and
- Are you looking to work with a small dedicated team?
This is a featured jobat Anzor Fasteners
Hard working, team player & outstanding attitude to accurately & quickly process orders.
- Monday to Friday work
- Good pay
- 100% NZ owned & operated
Listed three days agoat Adaptiv Integration
Are you a recent Graduate looking for an opportunity to get into the IT industry, by joining a successful Kiwi-Born company? Then look not further!
- Graduate / Entry Level IT Position Available
- Work for a Middleware Integration Software House
- Permanent Opportunity Located in Ponsonby
Listed eight days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for a world class IT Support Specialist
- The perfect role to kickstart your IT career
- Receive a host of great benefts
- An opportunity to work with one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyRare opportunity for a L1 Support Engineer to take a step up into a L2 position - varied role with lots of project work Listed four days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great foot in the door to a great NZ company, using your IT skills!
- IT Support Role
- Contract with the potential to go perm
Listed ten hours agoat Solar City New Zealand Limited
Technical Sales Support. Support customers through their 20 year solarZero journey providing energy advice and complaint resolution in Newmarket, Ak.
- Flexible start and finish times - 40 hours p/w
- Opportunity to train and work with innovative technology and monitoring platform
- Be part of an company making a difference in the New Zealand energy landscape
Listed eight days agoat Lane Neave
Our firm is expanding and so we need someone to join our busy IT team.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Social and friendly culture
- Great opportunity in a growing team
Listed three days agoat St John
Providing first level incident and service request support to St John internal staff. Scope and variety to the role. Solid IT knowledge essential.
- Emergency Ambulance Service - Nationwide
- 4 days on / 4 days off roster
- Mt Wellington based
Listed eight days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed one day agoat EurofinsThe IT Field Service Agent together with his/her colleagues will deliver on-site support to the laboratory facility in Penrose, Auckland. Listed nine hours agoat Pernod Ricard Winemakers NZ Ltd
Awesome opportunity to couple analytical insights and effective communication to drive results across an interesting portfolio.
- Fun working environment in a modern CBD office
- Great opportunity for career development!
- Ability to make an impact!
Listed one day agoat Pavlovich CoachlinesSummer Driving – a career change to bus driving – full paid training programme. Listed two days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Graduate role for leading independent advisory business
- Specialist treasuryhedging,debt,banking advisory
- Great team.Focused,professional respected
- Auckland CBD
Listed two days agoat Avanti Finance
Integral role within a busy, lively team - sense of humor compulsory!
- Brand sparkling new office
- Fun and friendly team
- Pivotal role in growing company
Listed ten days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed two days agoat Brand Developers Ltd
We're seeking a Warehouse Team Member to join our busy, close-knit team based close to the motorway in Avondale.
- Order picking, dispatching, returns processing
- Clean and tidy warehouse based on Rosebank Road
- Leading direct response TV company
Listed two days agoat Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
French Elegance Sofitel is currently seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join our guest team as Administrative Assistant for the GM.
- International Luxury Hotel Group
- Discounts and other benefits within Accor group
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Listed nine days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandMultiple roles - Service Desk, Desktop Support, Service Engineers and Shift Leaders. Plan a change for the New Year. Listed three days agoat My Food Bag
My Food Bag is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to trouble shoot and sound problem-solving skills?
- Determination to follow through and ensure a timely resolution of issues?
- My Food Bag is looking for you!
Receive new jobs for this search by email