Full Time Jobs in Avondale AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Department of Corrections
This role is about influencing offenders to make the right choices and to support their pathway towards an offence-free lifestyle.
- Joining our frontline whānau at Mt Eden
- A challenging, interesting, and rewarding career
- Many opportunities for promotion and professional development
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
An exciting opportunity at leading NZ hardware supplier for an outstanding Telephone Account Management and Customer Service Representative
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative NZ owned business
- An exciting opportunity to add value and deliver professional customer support
- A great place to work where we are passionate about our brands and products
Listed thirteen hours agoat Dominion English Schools
Responsible for arranging accommodation for international students and contributing to student welfare services.
- Diverse and interesting workplace
- Opportunity to help and work with a wide range of nationalities
- Challenging and stimulating job
Listed eighteen hours agoat Fidelity Life
Are you an experienced Project Administrator? Want a new challenge? Career development? Join our team and be in the role for you!
- Parking close by and close to transit and trains. Close to Westfield Newmarket
- Friendly and new team, work-life balance and flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary, 22 days annual leave, birthday leave, community leave day
Listed fourteen hours agoat Fusion Partners Limited
Join a global organisation working to enhance the lives of New Zealanders.
- Senior Leadership Role
- Newly Created Position
- Healthcare Sector
Listed five days agoat Brand Developers Ltd
We're seeking a Warehouse Team Member to join our busy, close-knit team based close to the motorway in Avondale.
- Order picking, dispatching, returns processing
- Clean and tidy warehouse based on Rosebank Road
- Leading direct response TV company
Listed sixteen hours agoat Makita NZ LtdJoin an iconic New Zealand brand with good opportunity in Warehouse team Listed six days agoat Mitre 10We are now seeking a motivated customer focused Team Leader to join the Hardware Department within Mitre 10 MEGA New Lynn Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
Receiving inbound deliveries - Picking and packing orders - Client deliveries - General warehouse duties - Some heavy lifting is required
- Good hourly rate for the right person
- Permanent, full time position
- Great work environment
Listed twelve hours agoat Wine Logistics
Opportunity for someone who loves driving, fitness and meeting new people
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Good pay, good van, good industry
- Stay fit on the job
Listed five days agoat The Recruitment Network Ltd
Wanted! Warehouse pickers & packers to work in logistics and manufacturing warehouses in the South Auckland region. Full time work, start immed...
- Based in Mangere and starts ASAP. You will be loading and unloading trucks
- Leading market rates + holiday pay + kiwisaver + weekly pay
- WhatsApp Kennedy on 021 616 829.
Listed five days agoat Merlot Aero Ltd
Building on our growing customer base you’ll lead the acceleration of our global growth as we launch new products.
- Ready to make your mark on a kiwi software success story?
- New challenge for a dynamic and experienced enterprise software sales leader
- Auckland based, global travel
Listed thirteen hours agoat Gunn Talent
If you are passionate about food, coffee and awesome related products, look no further - this is your dream job!
- Sales, administration, product demonstration and more!
- A stable & supportive team, world-renowned appliance brand
- Amazing career opportunities - locally and globally
Listed eighteen hours agoat Martelli McKegg
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic office assistant for admin duties and relief reception
- Develop your front of house and admin skills
- Progression offered for the right candidate
- Prestigious central city offices close to public transport
Listed four days agoat Mercury
Administrative role that plays an integral role in ensuring new customers get a wonderful-onboarding experience. Opportunity to learn new skills.
- Newmarket - new purpose-built offices
- Excellent benefits including additional 5 days leave per annum (MyDays)
- Excellent training and career opportunities
Listed twenty hours agoat ADT Security
Free Parking and great public transport links with a friendly supportive team.
- Full time rostered position
- Friendly and Supportive Team Culture
- Your Role is the Heart of ADT - Keeping people and property Safe
Listed twenty one hours agoat Southern Cross Health Society
If you enjoy helping people then this is the role for you!
- Easy access to public transport
- Friendly and collaborative team
- Values based organisation
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserProduction Assistant (Manufacturing) Listed five days agoat Chemetall (Australasia) Pty Ltd
Working together as part of a team to ensure that chemical products are supplied to meet stock requirements and exceed customers expectations.
- Permanent full-time position; 6am - 2.30pm Monday to Friday
- Great team environment
- Employer of Choice
Listed fifteen hours agoat Dilworth SchoolDilworth School is seeking a permanent, full time Kitchen Assistant to start immediately. Listed twenty two hours agoat Hays Office Support
This exciting new opportunity will suit an enthusiastic individual who isn't afraid to pick up the phone!
- Permanent Full-Time Position - Immediate Start
- Mangere Location + Free Parking!!!
- Great Team Culture And Opportunity Of Progression!
Receive new jobs for this search by email