Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Papatoetoe AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Deloitte - NZ
Come and join our ERP Cloud consulting team! Utilise your skills and experience with Oracle ERP Cloud solutions.
- Be a part of a collabrative, supportive and passionate team environment
- Thrive in a high performing culture with the brightest minds in the industry
- Help guide, mentor and support a group of passionate technology consultants
This is a featured jobat ACIT Limited
Junior Systems Engineer (graduates welcome) You will be the point of contact for all post-sales systems and product support issues and queries.
- Opportunity for growth in a team that supports you.
- Variety within the role
- A friendly and professional work environment
Listed four hours agoat Baderdrive DoctorsBaderdrive Doctors is a Primary Care provider in Counties Manukau seeking to employ a receptionist to work full-time. Listed five hours agoat SmilecareManukau Smilecare are looking for an entry level Dental Assistant with full training provided. Listed five days agoat Local DoctorsWe have a full time opportunity for a Relief Medical Receptionist to work across our 8 Southern clinics. Listed five days agoat Local DoctorsTamaki Health is currently hiring Medical Receptionists with good customer service skills to start immediately at Local Doctors Otara clinic. Listed five days agoat Southern Care DentalDental assistant needed for a Dental Surgery based in Manukau, Auckland. Previous healthcare experience is an advantage. Full training provided Listed four days agoat Life PlusDo you want to earn $$ whilst also earning a qualification? Do you love caring for others? "Sign me up!" Listed six days agoat IVS Ltd
This is a dynamic role, where you will become an expert in your field and be the central point of the virtual reality training program
- Highly reputed organisation
- Collaborative and friendly work culture
Listed four days agoat Youthline AucklandYouthline is looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual passionate about engaging with young people from a strengths based approach! Listed four days agoat SPCAExciting opportunity available for an Entry Level Desktop Support person to join our Contact Centre team. Listed six days agoat Horizon RadiologyTo provide and efficient and effective X ray service , by producing high quality images and a safe environment for staff and patients . Listed six days agoat Harvey Norman
So if you are keen to join a global, industry leading company and make a real impact? Apply today!
- An opportunity to build and develop business intelligence skills
- A supportive team environment
- Experience working with one of New Zealand’s leading retailers
Listed twenty two days agoat CBG Health Research
This is an exciting opportunity to be out and about visiting people in their homes collecting important information to make NZ better.
- Are you a people person who loves meeting and talking to new people?
- Are you bubbly and confident, with real determination?
- Do you want complete flexibility and be able to plan your own working week?
Listed five days agoat Enterprise Technology Recruitment Ltd
Great opportunity to join a well-established and highly respected manufacturing and marketing organisation based in Otahuhu.
- Interesting and advanced projects
- working with the latest concepts and technologies
- Salary to 120k plus benefits
Listed six days agoat Oceana Infotech LtdWe are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, who is motivated and focused with great organizational and interpersonal skills. Listed four days agoat PB Technologies LimitedWe are currently looking for a passionate ICT Support Technician to join our friendly team at our head office. Listed four days agoat Bethesda CareCook We are looking for a new Cook to join our team with a minimum of 35 hours per week Listed fourteen days agoat TNP Investments PVT LimitedJob based in Auckland requires candidate to have knowledge of sales of telecommunication, product and services within the residential consumer market. Listed eight days agoat Green Cross Health
We are searching for a part time pharmacist who can dispense prescribed medication accurately and provide holistic care and advice!
- Dispense Prescribed Medicines to our Community
- Permanent Part Time Position
Receive new jobs for this search by email